Start by marking “Santa Paws Come Home” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Santa Paws Come Home

Nicholas Edwards

Santa Paws Come Home (Santa Paws #4)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  277 ratings  ·  21 reviews
It starts out as a typical day for the Callahans, doing last-minute Christmas shopping at the mall. But when they come back to the car, the window is smashed and their dog, Santa Paws, is missing! Can the lovable pup escape from his kidnappers and make it back to his family?
Published November 1st 2000 by Turtleback Books (first published October 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Santa Paws Come Home, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Bridgette Redman
Ellen Emerson White, writing as Nicholas Edwards, knows just how to appeal to young adult pet lovers, whether they are 8 or 18. Alas, with this book, she fell short of her previously high standards.

Her Santa Paws series are a collection of delightful novels in which Patricia and Gregory Callahan are teenagers who have a heroic dog with a knack for saving everyone in the slightest bit of difficulty.

In Santa Paws, Come Home, the third book in the series, Santa Paws is kidnapped by a pair of odio
Chelsea C
Not a bad Santa paws book. Not the best but not the worst. Alright. I felt though that it did drag on a bit most during his travels. And I felt like the kitten was introduced kind of late. But I do enjoy this book.
Yawz
This series uses the exact same formula for every single book. It is disgusting.
Ms.
Santa paws has a great life. But one night, when he was in the car while the Callahans are at the mall, 2 adults kidnaps Santa paws, and they planned to sell it to a man for $50,000. Santa paws gets droven to places far far away from Oceanport. And he is a stray at New York city, departed from his family. Santa paws tries to find his way home, while the Oceanport police department are trying to locate Santa paws. Will Santa paws reunite with Greg? Or end up seperated from his family? You should ...more
Liam
Note to all. This is NOT the forth book in the series. It is the third book. Read this one first. I started reading "Santa Paws to the Rescue" thinking it was the third book. It started mentioning this book and I quickly changed to this book.

This is a great book. I enjoy reading these books every Christmas season. I hope you all like them too.
Kenzie R
I absolutely loved this book! It was amazing. It was cute funny, and definately caught my attention. I think it caught my attention the most though is b/c I love dogs, and this whole book is based on a dog story.
It's nice to read, but only if your a dog lover.
Kenziie,(;
I absolutely loved this book. It was cute, sad, suspenseful in some parts. I just plainly loved it. It was definitely one of the other best books I've ever read! And any dog lovers out there, I would seriously recommend reading it.
Christina
I'm still reading this silly little book, because I have no other good books at home and no time or car to go to the library! It would be fun for a fourth grader!
Maggie
It was amazing. By the way, I think that kitten would have been cute. I'd feel sad too if my dog, Pepper, were stolen. Awesomeness. That's all.
Twyla
Katie White
just a book i used while not being able to find something i was looking for. It was ok
Kenzie (;
This is also a really good book, and would recommend anybody who is also a dog lover!
Kearstin
This book is so good! I recommend you read this, it is awesome.
Eunice lopez
Its funny interesting and i loved it and everyone should reas it
Kimberly
this book is a good children book and it has a good meaning
Penny
Cute book, I would PROBABLY read it again.
A Jones
this book is not on reading counts list
Cecelia
Wonderful children's novel
Therese Ferguson
Therese Ferguson marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Sharon
Sharon added it
May 08, 2015
Kelly Stieben
Kelly Stieben marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Javier Martinez
Javier Martinez marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
boookwyrm
boookwyrm marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
  • Santa Paws On Christmas Island (Santa Paws)
  • The Mutt in the Iron Muzzle (Adventures of Wishbone, #7)
  • Sheepdog in the Snow (Animal Ark, #7)
  • The Prince and the Pooch
  • It's a Dog's Life (McGrowl #2)
  • Child of the Wolves
  • Pony on the Porch (Animal Ark, #2)
  • Halloween Havoc (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #4)

Santa Paws (7 books)
  • Santa Paws (Santa Paws, #1)
  • Return Of Santa Paws (Santa Paws, #2)
  • Santa Paws To The Rescue (Santa Paws, #3)
  • Santa Paws, Our Hero (Santa Paws, #5)
  • Santa Paws and the New Puppy (Santa Paws, #6)
  • Santa Paws Saves The Day (Santa Paws, #7)
Santa Paws (Santa Paws, #1) The Rescue (Dog Whisperer, #1) Return Of Santa Paws (Santa Paws, #2) Santa Paws To The Rescue (Santa Paws, #3) Santa Paws, Our Hero (Santa Paws, #5)