Start by marking “Witch Craft: Wicked Accessories, Creepy-Cute Toys, Magical Treats, and More!” as Want to Read:
Witch Craft: Wicked Accessories, Creepy-Cute Toys, Magical Treats, and More!

Witch Craft: Wicked Accessories, Creepy-Cute Toys, Magical Treats, and More!

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Double, double, toil and trouble!

The instructions in Witch Craft will help you conjure up 25 totally wicked treasures—everything from vampire bite necklaces to graveyard cupcakes. You’ll also find tips and tricks for transforming found objects and everyday items into wonderfully witchy treats.
Published October 1st 2010 by Quirk Books (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Witch Craft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch Craft

Alicia Kachmar
Jan 09, 2011 Alicia Kachmar rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I've read this...a *few* times. :)
Jacki Gallagher
How can I rate a book I am contributor too? It's beyond AWESOME!
Misty
First off, I have to thank Tiffany and Eric (both of Quirk books), the former for suggesting this one to me, and the latter for sending it. Thanks, guys!

This little craft book is absolutely delightful! It's compiled from a wide variety of sources, so there's a little something for everybody, no matter your aesthetic or crafting skill level. Nearly every page I turned elicited an "Ooh, I wanna make that!" or an "Oh, that's just awesome!" There are decorative ideas, costume ideas, gift ideas, part
Mckinley
A variety of projects.
Stacy
Excellent book! My 7 year old daughter is into wizards, vampires and other things you would find in a Halloween book. She wants to make almost everything in this book...and I'm tempted to sign us up for a knitting class just because the projects all look like so much fun! We'll be making lots of things from this book! I'm going to look for more from Margaret McGuire - hopefully we can find other themes and extend our crafting fun!
Emily
It was cute and some neat ideas. Not much, if anything, I would actually make. I really liked the wicked tutus on page 49, but with that much tulle (18 yards, at least), I don't think I'd ever really do it, unless I found tulle at a yard sale or something. A fun book to flip through.
Dana Wright
This book is the cutest ever! I love the little projects and original ideas.

This book is on my giveaway lineup at http://onthebroomstick.blogspot.com/ for my 10 Days of Halloween 2011.

I hope you will join me for an array of Halloween goodies and treats.
Elissa
May 18, 2011 Elissa rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Halloween lovers and crafters
Shelves: crafts
I love cute Halloween crafts and this book is full of them. What I love most is that there are so many different mediums of crafts to choose from (paper, yarn, sewing, food, etc.) My favorites are the poisoned apple plushies and the crocheted bones. Super cute!
Michele
My daughter bought me this book for Yule, had only to glance at the cover to know that I was going to love it! Chock-full of adorable easy-to-make projects, I can see myself spending many an afternoon in my craft room cozied up with this little gem!
Erin
What an adorable craft book with ideas for all types of crafters. If you knit, sew, crochet, scrapbook or just love to be creative this book offers spooky fun tips for the holiday.
Eric Smith
I adore this craft book, and also happen to adore the authors! Alicia Kachmar and Margaret McGuire are wonderful.
Heather
Terry from Book Club got this for me! Yeah!!! I can't wait to make this stuff.
Amber
A cute book of spooky crafts to make and share
Hollis
cute, but not much I would make.
Stefani
Jun 23, 2010 Stefani marked it as craft-knit-crochet
gonna check it out for halloween fun
Onconerka
Onconerka marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Suey
Suey marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Joey
Joey marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Simone Vermeulen
Simone Vermeulen marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Aja
Aja marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jul 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Microcrafts: Tiny Treasures to Make and Share The Quotable Douchebag: A Treasury of Spectacularly Stupid Remarks