Start by marking “KGB in High Heels” as Want to Read:
KGB in High Heels

KGB in High Heels

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Valentina Maltseva is the head of the Arts and Literature Section of a Communist Youth Newspaper in the old Soviet Union. When her boss and lover showed her a KGB directory of agents she had no idea her view of it would cause her to be blackmailed into a KGB project in Argentina by none other than Yuri Andropov himself.

Nothing seems to go right and Valentina’s curiosity pl
ebook, English, 244 pages
Published August 2009 by AKW Books

To ask other readers questions about KGB in High Heels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about KGB in High Heels

Red Haircrow
"I’ve read a lot of books I liked, but it’s been a long time since I’ve read a new author I’d not heard of before, that totally captivated me from the very first paragraph. The writing is smooth and flowing; the descriptions just right, never too much or unable to be visualized. Just the right touches of flair and panache to impress an image on your mind before the dialogue and actions swiftly continue onward as the plot progresses.

The character, Valentina Maltseva? I fell in love with her intel
Al
Aug 12, 2014 Al rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Spy novel fans
Recommended to Al by: Alex Koyfman
Shelves: favorites
Whoever did the translation did a marvelous job. I couldn't find any indication that the book wasn't written in English from the start.

During the old Cold War, the heroin, Valentina,is "recruited" by her lover, a KGB agent, along with Yuri Andropov, the head of the KGB, to run an errand in Argentina. Now, Valentina is only an arts and literature reporter, so what does she know about spies and spying?

And that's the fuel behind the story. Poor Valentina is catapulted into the dangerous and strange
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Elinor Shagal
Elinor Shagal marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Jenni
Jenni marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Simon
Simon marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Bobbie
Bobbie marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Michelle Lannon
Michelle Lannon marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
May 13, 2012
Brian Christy
Brian Christy marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2011