Start by marking “Food Styling: The Art of Preparing Food for the Camera” as Want to Read:
Food Styling: The Art of Preparing Food for the Camera

Food Styling: The Art of Preparing Food for the Camera

4.53 of 5 stars 4.53  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The authoritative and comprehensive guide to the art and craft of food stylingBased on her 30 years of experience in food styling for advertising, magazines, books, and films, Delores Custer presents the definitive lifelong reference on food styling-complete with lists of handy tools and vital equipment, recipes for artificial foods, and guidelines for running a successful ...more
Published May 3rd 2010 by John Wiley & Sons

To ask other readers questions about Food Styling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Food Styling

JDAZDesigns
I've said time and time again: I'm working on becoming the premier food photographer of OH. (Read my blog. You'll get the idea.)

Photographing food is difficult. Especially when the number one thing I'm doing with food is trying to make it taste good. That's what first made me interested in Plate to Pixel.

But this book is about real, commercial food photography. It has every trick and tool of the trade. It's a must have if commercial food photography is your goal.

Great reference material.
Serge Pierro
Delores Custer has written the definitive book on Food Styling. She covers all of the tools and techniques necessary to be a proficient stylist. Tons of information and great photos throughout. Until someone writes something better, this is the "go to" book on the subject.
Jess
Was very interesting to see behind the scenes of an industry I find fascinating. I could see how this book could quickly become a bible for anyone wishing to enter into the food styling world.
Lani
Lani is currently reading it
Oct 19, 2014
Marta Mauri
Marta Mauri marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Pennyloves
Pennyloves marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Talisha
Talisha marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Mara Herschbach
Mara Herschbach marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Kaspars
Kaspars marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Hedi Jeney
Hedi Jeney marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Zohar
Zohar marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
photogrl2020
photogrl2020 marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Fred4rk Tan
Fred4rk Tan marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Sonia
Sonia marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014