Start by marking “Sanctuary” as Want to Read:
Sanctuary

Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  279 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Kimberlyn is a were at odds with herself. She longs to express her true nature, but she's not sure what that is. What she knows is that she needs lovers who can satisfy her needs for rough sex and submission. What she doesn't know is that as the only Healer of her kind, she's incredibly valuable to the pack that can claim her.

Pack Alpha Logan and his partner Andrew need a
Published April 14th 2010 by Loose Id, LLC (first published April 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sanctuary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sanctuary

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
As with most novellas, if I am liking the story, I wish them to be a little longer--but that was expected, so, no points lost there. I also knew I had the next book locked and loaded and ready for my greedy eyes when I finished.

Kimber is a wolf shifter and a healer. She was taken out of her pack at a young age by her father. I found this very odd--i would think her father would be proud and want to raise a tough "bitch"... After her father dies, she is drawn to a small town filled with wolves a
Kiki
Review from my blog, Authors By Authors:

I am so excited to get to review this story. I love this author who also writes under the name of Jane E. Jones.

So, let me begin at the beginning, because this has to be one of the best opening lines ever,

Kimberlyn’s guilt warred with her pleasure. It was difficult to be good when the need grew inside her like a sharp-edged mountain, until her fight was as ineffectual as a fist against an oak tree.

Need I say anything about her gift for description? Also,
Cecile
I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said....

OH.MY.FREAKING.AWESOME.YUMMY!!!
This book is the sh*t. Omg... I started this book at night... and my eyes took me to slumber land... I was so desperate to know what happen and finish
Erotic Horizon
When Kimberlyn moved to Wolf’s Grove she immediately feels the flow of the land, the rightness of the place and ultimately a sort of peace within herself that she has never felt before and she wants to run.

Run wild in the woods behind her new home and run she did because she was a wolf shifter that feels like she had come home.

On her first night out she encounters the local wolf pack and their natural territorial instinct kicks in and they are not happy that she is there. Despite this however th
Naughty Reads
This book is SUPER steamy and scores a 5 on the hotness meter.
I had never read a story that involved sex between two men. I was really impressed by what a great job the author did describing the sexual act and the feelings that went with the sex between two great characters.
Here is what I liked about Sanctuary:
I loved Kimberlyn, Logan and Andrew even though at times I was angry at each of them. I think sometimes I have trouble with that whole Alpha pack leader thing. The big dog gets to make all
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Why are the bears fighting with the wolves? What is going on and what exactly happened to Kimberlyn's dad? Did they even ask or figure out where Kimberlyn's dad came from? I think there are some holes in this story which makes it feel incomplete.

The sex on the other hand is pretty good. I liked how Andrew and Logan were in a relationship before Kimberlyn burst onto the scene. The story was predictable except for the humans coming out of nowhere. That was a bit of a stumper. Still, based on sex
Jennifer Mollett
Cassidy Hunter is an outstanding writer. I love her books and insane imagination!
Sassafrass
I thought that this one was OK. I thought that maybe there a little too much thrown in for such a short novel, but I thought it got infinitely better by the end, so I'm very anxious to see what happens in book 2. Who are these extra men? Greedy girl, how many do you need??? (Ok, forget I asked that)
Summer

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Chantelle
The story line wasn't the problem I don't know if i got a bad copy or what it was a editing nightmare
SheLove2Read
Glad it was free. DNF.
Anna
dnf...couldn't get into it
Sari Koskinen
Sari Koskinen marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Kadijah
Kadijah marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Alexa Colon de alba
Alexa Colon de alba marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Savannah Braden
Savannah Braden marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
  • Something To Talk About
  • Unfamiliar Territory (Wolf Bound #3)
  • Claiming Cullen
  • New Year's Kiss (Wolf’s Heritage, #1)
  • Roane (Circe's Recruits, #1)
  • Our Man Friday
  • Trinity (de La Vega Cats, #1)
  • Enticement
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Double Dare
  • Joining The Party (Lucky Springs, #1)
  • Three to Tango
  • When a Pack Dies (Wyoming Wild #1)
  • Monica's Secret (Erogenous Zones, #1)
  • Imprinted
  • Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)
  • Dare to Dream
  • Defying Pack Law (Pack, #1)
Erotic paranormal romance author from Ohio.
More about Cassidy Hunter...

Sanctuary (2 books)
  • Asylum (Sanctuary, #2)
Asylum (Sanctuary, #2) Beyond the Shadows Moonrise Dark Paradise (Paradise, #1) Strange Familiar