Start by marking “Love the Sinner” as Want to Read:
Love the Sinner

Love the Sinner

3.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  62 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
1 Dead Body + 3 Suspects = Gracie Lee's First Mystery

I, Gracie Lee Harris, do hereby declareI had nothing to do with the murder of my two-timing, con man husband. But I do know three women who could have killed Dennis: his devoted mother who gave him her life savings--which he squandered; his disillusioned daughter who gave him her college fund--again, squandered; and his
Published January 18th 2010 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published May 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Love the Sinner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love the Sinner

Candy
Jan 28, 2015 Candy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an ok book, I just felt that the main character was stupid, to be blunt. She was way too trusting and believed everyone too easily. And the way she just poured her heart out to a bunch of total strangers expecting them to keep her secrets just totally threw me. Especially after one of the group was "filling her in" on all the other members of the group. Cute for a quick read but not very highly recommended.
Melissa Chesser
Sep 28, 2015 Melissa Chesser rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Christian chick lit. This is the second book I've read lately in which women, with no prior connection, come together in a prayer/church group. I wish I had a few more hours in my life to get involved in the women's group at my church.

Gracie Lee was vulnerable when it came to her husband. But her "detective" skills are spot on. I wished she and Detective Fernandez had made a romantic connection.

Scary to think everything the step-daughter did to try and kill Gracie Lee. Ruthless...
Melissa
Sep 10, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Christian chick lit mystery. Woman's husband is killed and mother in law disappears.
Connie T.
Aug 25, 2008 Connie T. rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, mystery
I got this one from a Bookcrossing Book Box and decided to give it a try. I figured, how bad could it be if it was the winner of the 2006 Daphne Du Maurier Award for Best Inspirational Mystery. I'd hate to see any of the runners-up! I felt that the writing was a bit flat and the characters weren't well developed. My main complaint is that the author, Lynn Bulock, writes in a passive voice, making the story sound more like a book report than a fast-paced novel. This is definitely a cozy mystery - ...more
Kathleen Meacham
I liked this book and will continue on with the series. That said, at times the sentence structures seemed odd, and I would have to reread them to figure out exactly what was trying to be conveyed. Nonetheless, I am happy to have found this Christian series.
Heather
Jan 02, 2009 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2007
This book was great b/c of it dealt with christians coming together when most needed, when someone was going through a tradgy of losing someone and then finding out what she did with Heather I believe her name was(oddly that's my name too) and also just keeping it together and finding comfort in the lord and in friends is amazing to me. Just if you are reading this debating on reading this book, no more debating just go and read it. I loved it so much!
Mary
Nov 30, 2009 Mary rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read a murder mystery in a while, this one was pretty good because it was inspirational. God brought the right people into this woman's life at just the right time. Plus for murder-mystery it was pretty light, not too gory or dark.
Marietta
May 29, 2008 Marietta rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
File this one under librarian-research. Trying to find a Christian author with a light hand and some talent with voice and narrative. This is a candidate for that title!
Elaine
Paula
Paula rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Char Dauterman
Char Dauterman marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
Kathy
Kathy added it
Apr 23, 2016
Laura S
Laura S rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Brittany Farrell
Brittany Farrell rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Laura Maureen
Laura Maureen marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Jane
Jane rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Jody Mallonee
Jody Mallonee rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Elena CG
Elena CG rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Holly
Holly added it
Jan 02, 2016
Diane Heath
Diane Heath marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
Jennie
Jennie marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Kaylene
Kaylene marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
BrianShelly Engwall
BrianShelly Engwall marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015