Start by marking “Can America Survive?: 10 Prophetic Signs That We Are The Terminal Generation” as Want to Read:
Can America Survive?: 10 Prophetic Signs That We Are The Terminal Generation

Can America Survive?: 10 Prophetic Signs That We Are The Terminal Generation

This new book by New York Times best-selling author and pastor, John Hagee, says the United States is heading into a “Perfect Storm.” Titanic. John F. Kennedy’s assassination. 9/11. John Hagee maintains that these American tragedies all have one element in common: they were unthinkable. And in the opening pages of his newest book, Can America Survive? Hagee uses these trag ...more
Published June 29th 2010 by Howard Books (first published June 18th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Can America Survive?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can America Survive?

Therese
Aug 03, 2011 Therese rated it it was amazing
This is a phenomenal book and a read I would recommend to everyone, Christian and non-Christian alike, but especially Christians. John Hagee makes this a clear and easy to understand subject which isn't easy to understand.
Brad
Feb 01, 2011 Brad rated it really liked it
Another wonderful work from Pastor Hagee, one that should be read by Christians and non-believers alike. Hagee's look into the past and present, from a biblical, political, and joint standpoint, is one that cannot and should not be ignored. Indeed, the clock is ticking.
Renee
Jun 16, 2011 Renee rated it really liked it
so far, this is a great book that has an in-depth take on the state of our nation, in relation to the global social problems in the middle east. If you want to see where our nation is headed, get this book!
Jim
Dec 23, 2010 Jim rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
This was a good book, and it opened my eyes to information that I did not know. Everyone should go buy it, read it, and find someone to talk to about it.
Steve Parker
Sep 01, 2010 Steve Parker rated it it was amazing
Read it! Think about it, then pray.
Lewis Smith
Sep 30, 2016 Lewis Smith rated it liked it
Too many questionable? facts? in his writing. I agree that a nuclear Iran is incredibly scary, but too much of Haggee's statements / facts? are hype.
Gail Welborn
Apr 13, 2011 Gail Welborn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those interested in Biblical Prophecy
Recommended to Gail by: No One
Shelves: reviews
Can America Survive, Updated Edition, by John Hagee, Soft Cover, Howard Books, 2011, 320 Pages, ISBN-13: 978-1439190562, $14.99

World renowned pastor and best-selling NY author, John Hagee again warns America in this updated edition of Can America Survive? Fresh material revises and updates original chapters, plus the addition of two brand new chapters in this soft cover edition.

Hagee writes America is heading into the "perfect storm" and uses today's headlines to demonstrate. He says the "seeds
Debbie West
Jul 23, 2015 Debbie West rated it it was amazing
Great book! Pastor John Hagee makes it clear through Scripture from the Holy Bible that Jesus is coming back to earth to reclaim His kingdom & that the Jews are still God's chosen people. As a Christian, I gloried in the knowledge that my family & I will be taken in the Rapture if the Church, but I feel very scared for those who do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah. Pastor Hagee explains America's largest in the Tribulation that will occur after the Rapture. all of those remaining on ...more
Jon Sedlak
Jul 10, 2013 Jon Sedlak rated it it was ok
This book is hilarious. This is a gut-wrenching, pee-in-your-pants-from-laughing-too-hard-at-the-bogus-scholarship kind of book. It's funny because he's actually serious! He truly believes the prophecies concerning ancient Assyria are explicitly connected with a modern fulfillment about Iraqi oil and the end of America. And while he's imagining new and creative ways to arbitrarily connect Old Covenant prophecy with modern historical events, he's confident that Jesus is coming to the rescue once ...more
Aaron
May 11, 2016 Aaron rated it it was ok
Shelves: christianity
This book was all over the place and lacked a lot of John Hagee's trademark humor! Still, I appreciate his knowledge and passion for the subject matter. Could have cut about 70 pages out of this book due to repetition. Hagee supports the idea of the rapture of the Church. I wonder what persecuted Christians in China think about the rapture?
Martha
Aug 31, 2011 Martha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
A very good book looking at what is coming up for the world, and the US in particular with references to biblical and recent history. There is a lot of evangelical stuff in the book, which I would recommend you take with a grain of salt. His biblical references are from a newer version of the Bible than the King James version, which I don't necessarily like.

Kindle Edition.
Chad
May 14, 2012 Chad rated it it was amazing
Been a while since I read this one, but I think it lines up with "The Harbinger". So get both and read them!
Linda Turner
Already read twice and will probably read again. If you are grounded in Scripture, this book will definitely set you thinking.
Will
Dec 10, 2010 Will rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
There was some new stuff here that I didn't previously already know, but most of the material were things that I already knew.
Luis Duperon
Luis Duperon rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Joy Irvin
Joy Irvin rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Joseph F. Conley
Joseph F. Conley rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2015
carla eisenhauer
carla eisenhauer rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2015
Brian Renfro
Brian Renfro rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2015
Dorena
Dorena rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2012
Tricia Speight
Tricia Speight rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2015
CC
CC rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2013
Tabitha Romero
Tabitha Romero rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2011
Marjorie
Marjorie rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2016
Andy Knudsen
Andy Knudsen rated it it was ok
Apr 23, 2013
Brian
Brian rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2010
Linda rogers
Linda rogers rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2013
Dana Ellerbrock
Dana Ellerbrock rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2014
  • Dog Days
  • The Miracle
  • Chasing Daylight: Seize the Power of Every Moment
  • Set Free to Live Free: Breaking Through the 7 Lies Women Tell Themselves
  • Triple Cross: How bin Laden's Master Spy Penetrated the CIA, the Green Berets, and the FBI--and Why Patrick Fitzgerald Failed to Stop Him
  • Expecting to See Jesus: A Wake-Up Call for God's People
  • Beyond Heaven's Door
  • The Woman Question
  • The Forever Stone
  • Because They Hate
  • Viral: How Social Networking Is Poised to Ignite Revival
  • We Shall See God: Charles Spurgeon's Classic Devotional Thoughts On Heaven
  • Future Jihad: Terrorist Strategies against America
  • Finding Moosewood, Finding God: What Happened When a TV Newsman Abandoned His Career for Life on an Island
  • Compact Houses: 50 Creative Floor Plans for Well-Designed Small Homes
  • Catch a Falling Star (Summerhill Secrets, #3)
Pastor John Hagee and his wife Diana reach out and spread Christ's message throughout the Northern Hemisphere. They reside in San Antonio, Texas with their five adult children, their spouses and grandchildren.

Paster John Hagee is a scholar, musician, athlete, evangelist, and above all, a pastor with a pastor's heart. A fourth-generation preacher in the tradition of his father and grandfathers befo
More about John Hagee...