Start by marking “Diary of a Serial Killer” as Want to Read:
Diary of a Serial Killer

Diary of a Serial Killer

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  88 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"Reece writes for therapy. After an unusual and generally unhappy childhood it is all he has, besides work. After nine books he is still getting rejection slips. No one likes rejection, least of all Reece.
He hits on a plan, write a first person account on the inner workings of a serial killer’s mind. Especially while the memory is fresh.
All it takes is Research.
Warning: Th
Published October 31st 2009 by Xlibris Corporation (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Diary of a Serial Killer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diary of a Serial Killer

Jim Wright
Not the best writing style I've encountered, but a gripping and compelling story. The Main Character seems to grow more bizarre with each page. I had to constantly remind myself that this is a work of fiction. I'd definitely recommend it.
Sarah Angoluan
Gold  Turtle
2 words to sum it up :

1- sick.
2- sick.

The first sick, is the positive sick! :p As an appreciation for the author's talent in describing and luring me into another world of excitement and thrill.
The second sick, is the negative sick! :p
It should be expected though, reading a diary of a (serial killer)!

If you're a fan of crimes and gore, you should read this book. :)
Sokcheng Seang
Wow! Such a great short read! I have to remind myself that this is just a work of fiction, that it is not actually in fact a diary of a serial killer for many times than I would like to admit. It just shows how hatred can motivate people; to kill. Not so descriptive, but it conveyed the emotions very effectively.
Kari Fisher williams
Wow! I couldn't put this one down. Super bizarre, but at the same time I wanted to know what happened. Although it left me wanting to know more, it was a pretty good read over all!
Paige
Creepy, gory, graphic, intense. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to read a "psychopath" themed book for school, I wouldn't really have a reason to read this. It gets weirder and weirder as the main character, a curious writer, goes from a lonely, sketchy writer who conducts research for his stories to a freakish, psycho serial killer. To top it off, he finds a lover who turns out to be as crazy as he is who eventually teams up with him. If you like horror and suspense, I guess this is for yo ...more
Halima_a_140a512
Reece, is your ordinary deliveryman/ writer who failed to publish any of his books due to lack of characterisation sometimes or plot development of the story in others. So he seeks for an idea that would satisfy their (publish companies) "hunger for action". So he started his "research" of being a series killer and documenting his feelings in his diary.
Sai Prathyusha
It was gross and gory. The way it ought to be. I enjoyed it fully.
Mj Uzumaki
a bit gruesome... i wonder if this is really a true story.. the writer is a very sick person, made me more cautious bout my surroundings... scary..
Farah
sort of sick
also a bit insightful.
the writing wasnt top notch though
Lauren Deleon
do not read if you have a weak stomach
Marina Andreou
Marina Andreou marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Sthefany
Sthefany marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Ashley Kate
Ashley Kate marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
L.M. Steel
L.M. Steel marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Tiff
Tiff marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Alkmini
Alkmini marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
The Femmebots Revolt THE FOLD Diary of a Serial Killer 2 - Reece's Revenge Electric Goanna Dreams Electric Goanna Dreams: An Alternate Reality

“All my friends are in my books.” 3 likes