Start by marking “Collared & Leashed, a Novel of Female Domination” as Want to Read:
Collared & Leashed, a Novel of Female Domination

Collared & Leashed, a Novel of Female Domination

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The unsuspecting, subordinate male, Willie, is talked into playing a cuddly canine at a party, entertainment for a girl allergic to the real thing. Little does he know how far Lenore, who hires him for the role, and her Female Dominant friend, Nancy, will go to see him turned into their new 'pet'. A mask, body paint, collar and leash: this is no mere doggy outfit! It's not ...more
Published March 15th 2005 by Pink Flamingo Publications

To ask other readers questions about Collared & Leashed, a Novel of Female Domination, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Collared & Leashed, a Novel of Female Domination

Lilly
So...I am not sure where to start here...

I read this book because of a group challenge that I am in (would not have done it otherwise).
There were so many things that I disliked in this book and it probably is because they are just way out of my comfort zone and imagination.

At least after reading it, I know some of my limits in BDSM reading.

It wasnt all bad and I did find some of it entertaining though and that is why I will give it 2 stars.
krissi
my first FemDom and first Pet Play read.

it's an extremely extreme story of pet play, non-con, and mindfuck. very unrealistic and cruel at its base, so much that it's "shake your head" comical at points.

i enjoyed it as a quickly moving story, but so ridiculous in its premise that you just have to surrender all logic and accept the story for fantasy as much as if it were about dragons or dinosaurs.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I think Mr. Bellows only writes taboo fetishes. This one is no different. I read this and felt a guilty pleasure after the book. This story is wrong on so many levels yet I still enjoy it.
Edie
Edie marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Vyshu
Vyshu marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Mina
Mina marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Lightpagoda
Lightpagoda marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Valentina Jones
Valentina Jones marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Zbyszekt
Zbyszekt marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Ilo Maw
Ilo Maw marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Bookwatcher
Bookwatcher marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Kim White
Kim White marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Ajnabi
Ajnabi marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Karla
Karla marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Dariteone86
Dariteone86 marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Thomas F
Thomas F marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Becoming Miss Ashley's Pet, A D/s Divorce The Blacksmith's Daughter A Woman's Servant Constancia Island The Conquerable, A Femdom Novel