Start by marking “Murder at Gettysburg” as Want to Read:
Murder at Gettysburg

Murder at Gettysburg

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Amidst the brutal battle of Gettysburg, a Pennsylvania school teacher sets out to find the great General Lee and uncover the truth behind her father's mysterious death.
Published July 1st 1999 by B&H Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Murder at Gettysburg, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder at Gettysburg

Carol
This book is from the Inspirational Series of books and so there was no language or sex- yea!!! The story was set during the Civil War and the battle at Gettysburg. April's father who is a prosperous farmer is found murdered in his barn and rumor has it that it might have been a Rebel general. April appeals to the Rebel army for help in solving the murder and what ensues has romance and lots of adventure and not a few twists of the plot. I had ancestors that lived in Gettysburg during the Civil ...more
Maxine Flam
It was very well done keeping all the historical data accurate. There were many twists and turns in the story keeping me wondering who did it up until the end. A very good read and would recommend it to anyone wanting to read a good murder mystery that takes place during the time of Civil War. I also liked the humor and romance thrown in. Good mix.
Rachel
I read Murder at Gettysburg after reading Murder on the Titanic, another thriller done by James Walker. I really enjoyed this book and found the characters very interesting and the storyline excellent. However, it did take awhile for the story to get going and I didn't feel a very close connection to the characters as much as in Murder on the Titanic.
John
I was not real impressed with this book. The story was predictable and not very believable. If you know anything about the Battle of Gettysburg, you will probably not like this one.
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Nadine
Nadine marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Diana
Diana added it
Apr 15, 2014
Timothy
Timothy marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
Eric Freese
Eric Freese marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Valery
Valery marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Jenise
Jenise marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
Nicole
Nicole added it
Sep 30, 2011
Sandybear76
Sandybear76 marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2011
Funky Monkey
Funky Monkey marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2010
Murder on the Titanic Voices from the Titanic The Dreamgivers Murder at Pearl Harbor The Rawhiders