L.A. Cinderella (Silhouette Special Edition, #2052)

L.A. Cinderella (Silhouette Special Edition, #2052)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Career-driven accountant Natalie Collins wasn't the type to wish for a Hollywood hero to rescue her. She preferred life away from celebrity glitz. Too bad the man who drove her wild was an A-list actor.With her understated beauty and brains, Natalie was the one person Chase Booker could trust. He could see the strong, sexy woman beneath her shy exterior, and she stirred a...more
Published June 1st 2010 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2010)

Gobokairina
Well, it’s been so looooong since I’ve stopped reading any English materials, except those related to my work [you’re sooooo malas rina! ;P]. Pheww… so I’m kinda thought to start all over again, at least 2-3 books this year [?]. So here we go… my first book, hmm e-book to be exact ;D

Natalie; a fresh graduate that falling in love with a Hollywood A-list actor namely Chase Booker. She knew that she was nothing to compare with Chase. However, who knows fate brought her close to the man she adored.

C...more
Milena
Shy accountant Natalie is fresh out of college, but she just landed a job working at Pandora Productions. That means she gets to see steamy-hot movie star Chase Booker on a daily basis - as well as all the model-looking employees that make plain, demure Natalie feel like a major ugly duckling. However, she manages to snag Chase's attention after an accidental collision.

This book is a typical case of "shy girl meets gorgeous famous guy" and delivers exactly what the title and blurb promise. Fans...more
Lenore Kosinski
3.5 stars -- Yup, fulfilled my additional craving of that movie star romance. Chase was pretty sweet, Natalie was adorable. Situations were fairly realistic. Chemistry was fantastic.
One of my best friends wrote this book, so I had to read it even though I never read romance novels like this.

Particularly for the first part (probably more based on being on a plane at that point, and being at home with kids at the end), I really got sucked in, so I feel like she did a great job on that.

I was frustrated at the end with the unreality of it all, feeling like things wouldn't have moved that fast, and they probably wouldn't be willing to accept things like they did. But suspending...more
Jules
I liked the premise a lot and thought the author did a good job with it. But I kept waiting for the heroine's character to grow and gain some backbone, maybe even fight for the man she loves. Instead, it was the hero who always bent over backwards for her from the beginning to the very end.
Jeannie Lin
An endearingly romantic story set in Hollywood, California. Sweet, funny, & sexy. A heroine you want to get behind from the first page!
Sarahlynn Lester
Romance novels aren't usually my thing, but I really enjoyed this one.
M.G. Braden
This is a 3.5 - wish we could give 1/2 marks on Goodreads
PWRL
Oct 04, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
SM
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Amy Wright
Amy Wright marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Robbie
Robbie added it
Feb 22, 2014
Nnn
Nnn marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Fab
Fab marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Ra~Luka
Ra~Luka marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 12, 2013
Alina
Alina is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2013
Katharina
Katharina marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Donald Gertrude
Donald Gertrude marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013