Start by marking “The Billionaire's Demon” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Demon

The Billionaire's Demon

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  14 reviews
**This book was previously titled Dirty Deeds.

Just when life didn't look like it could get anymore boring, Melody made a bargain that took her from a plain jane librarian who never got the guy, to a curvy bad girl demon who uses sex as her weapon. Unfortunately for her, there is always a price and she now owes her boss five souls in five days, or else.

Time to don the battl
Published July 2012 by Gypsy Ink Books (first published April 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Demon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Demon

The Billionaire's Demon is not what I expected and is a different twist on heaven and hell with a hot demon girl hooked on hot sex, a evil demon master that even breaks demon rules and a hot half demon Dom that is owner and master of his own dungeon. Between soul quotas, demons vs. demons and a love story in the middle it is a fun fantasy paranormal adventure with a touch of mystery too. It really was rather fun to read.
Brandee Price
**3.5 Stars**

The Billionaire's Demon is a short read and because of this, there's not a lot of character development. But it didn't hurt the story. I enjoyed the plot quite a bit and I think it was well executed. However, I can't say much about it without being spoiler-y. It was fun watching Melody and Drake dance around their secrets and once truths are revealed, it was even more fun watching the sparks fly. Melody is one sassy demon and Drake's reactions to her sass were entertaining. And as f
Really enjoyable and steamy short story. Liked the twist with Drake.
Amy Fischer
Just an OK book to me. It was a quick read.
Karen Roma
So, can a girl sell her soul, become a Sex Demon and still have a HEA? Guess you'll have to read this novella length story to find out the answer *winks*.
Nice quick read, with pleanty of steamy encounters and Demon lust to keep you going, and I loved Drake's Dom character and the quirky one liners from Melody too!!
A nice way to fill a couple of hours.
Christie Silvers
A smokin' hot read perfect for a cold winter's night! A woman sells her soul and is now forced into demon labor. I enjoyed this well-written, fun story. The steamy scenes are STEAMY. The funny scenes are funny. And the ending was perfect. I'd love to see a follow up story to this unique couple.
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
LOVED IT!!! I cannot believe how HOT the love scenes were, but the LOVE in he book was just as powerful. I absolutely love this book! (I'm tying so hard not to spoil anything!) I will read this again, as well as others by Eliza.
Deviant Divas
Eliza Gayle tantalizing erotica of demons, succubus and bondage makes this story smoking hott! Toss in a sexy alpha male and baby you have a winner. Reviewed by Lazuli James
David Richardson
A super spanky sexy book with a good story line. 'Nuff said.
Duchess Crystal
***review to come***
Kerry marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Shannon Flynn
Shannon Flynn marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Rai marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Joseju marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Nancy marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Barb added it
Sep 03, 2015
Beth marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Dacia Irene Hughes
Dacia Irene Hughes marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Jaquelinne Gutierrez
Jaquelinne Gutierrez marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Donna is currently reading it
Jun 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Just One Bite: Volume Four (Just One Bite, #4)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Two (Just One Bite, #2)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Three (Just One Bite, #3)
  • Undone Rebel (Undone Lovers, #1)
  • Broken
  • Jungle Inferno (Phoenix Agency, #1)
  • Neptune’s Lair
  • Play With Me (Bedroom Games, #1)
  • The Vampire Relationship Guide: Meeting & Mating (Vampire Relationship Guide, #1)
  • Her Immortal Love
  • Blood Moon (The Blood Chronicles, #2)
  • Molly's Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto, #1.5)
  • Jude Outlaw (Outlaw Lovers, #1)
  • Instructing Adam
  • Broken Desires (Broken, #1)
  • Destined for Harmony (Shadows of Destiny, #3.5)
  • The Perfect Score
  • Love Lust (Vegas ParaRealm, #1)

GRAB the first three books in my Southern Shifters series at a special price. Click

After growing up in the South and dividing my time between Florida and North Carolina, I decided that 2012 would be my year for change. I rented out my house on the East Coast and convinced my family to join me for a wacky trip across the country. Now I write my romance books from a small island in the P
More about Eliza Gayle...