Start by marking “Economic Literacy: A Complete Guide” as Want to Read:
Economic Literacy: A Complete Guide

Economic Literacy: A Complete Guide

Takes a wide view of issues affecting national economies by explaining all the basic concepts of economics from commodities and human capital to risk management, price controls, and sustainable development.
Published September 1st 2010 by Cavendish Square Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Economic Literacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Economic Literacy

Beth Kleinman
Apr 09, 2012 Beth Kleinman rated it really liked it
This guide is written like a textbook, so it's not the most gripping piece of nonfiction I've ever read. *But* it is probably among the most informative. Now when I listen to the news, I have a much deeper understanding of what's going on in our country and the world at large. Force yourself through it...you'll be glad you did!
Cricket Muse
Jan 01, 2014 Cricket Muse rated it really liked it
Recession, business ethics, risk management, futures markets--all these terms and so much more make our world go around. Marshall Cavendish, well-known for their educational references, provides an excellent source of economic terms. Economic Literacy truly is a complete guide that explains those terms, ideas, and concepts that often make today’s headlines. Students and adults in need of turning to a sourcebook which provides succinct yet complete definitions will find answers in this reference. ...more
Joe Weiss
Joe Weiss marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015