Start by marking “Not One Clue (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #6)” as Want to Read:
Not One Clue (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #6)

Not One Clue (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #6)

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  640 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
L.A. psychologist Christina McMullen’s relationship with Detective Jack Rivera is heating up—until a client threatens to put a damper on their sparks. Chrissy has been counseling Micky Goldenstone to face the secrets from his past, but she had no idea that they would lead to a dangerous confrontation with a criminal even the police can’t protect her from. To make matters w ...more
Published April 27th 2010 by Dell (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Not One Clue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not One Clue

The Princess Diaries by Meg CabotRomeo and Juliet by William ShakespeareThe Luxe by Anna GodbersenPerfect by Sara ShepardThe Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
In the Pink
365th out of 1,093 books — 385 voters

More lists with this book...

Barbara ★
How can you not love a book with dialogue like this?

I felt kind of powerful as I shimmied through Joe's sliding doors. The grocery carts were mating in the entryway. I rudely pried one from its partners and proceeded into the store. The produce section, as colorful as Mardi Gras, called to me. The peppers looked ripe and sassy, the lemons firm and shapely. I picked one up.

"Take two," Rivera said over my shoulder. "They're small."

I turned to him, uber-controlled, one brow raised. "I was hoping ot
Angela Corbett
May 02, 2010 Angela Corbett rated it really liked it
I have to say, I almost didn't buy this book. The previous books left me frustrated and annoyed because Chrissy has so many love interests, yet, she never moves forward with any of them. So without giving away what happens, I'll say that Not One Clue made me happy that Chrissy's personal life finally seems to be evolving.
Pam G
Sep 17, 2010 Pam G rated it it was amazing
Shelves: humour, chic-lit, crime
Finally, a worthy alternative to Evanovich. I look forward to reading more about Chrissy and Rivera.
Jenn
Dec 03, 2012 Jenn rated it really liked it
Contains Spoilers: I really enjoy this series. Even though the mysteries are usually pretty weak, I still love the interactions of the characters. There was some much needed character development in this book, although I am not sure how well Mac and Rivera actually know each other, they certainly have been dancing around the bedroom for 4 years and that issue is resolved in this bood as well. For two people who have actually never been on a date, watched a DVD together, or spent any time talking ...more
Karyogini
Aug 28, 2011 Karyogini rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-on-2011
I love this series. :) This one book is hilarious. :) I fear it's the last one in the list. :(

If you like the Stephanie Plum series, you'll love this one too. :D

I don't know if I really like this one book or that it's been awhile since I read the previous books. This particular one is really funny. I love the quotes presented at the start of each chapter... and well all the witty banter. It just drives me crazy. :)

Chrissy could get quite annoying in the previous books. I remember just saying, "w
J. Burton
Jan 27, 2015 J. Burton rated it really liked it
I rate books on a sliding scale, based on how well it succeeds at being the kind of book it wants to be. It may seem ridiculous to score this shallow page-turner 4 stars, when I just recently rated David Mitchell's superbly well-written "number9dream" only 3 stars.

But it did not gel as a novel, whereas "Not One Clue" sets its sights less literately - aiming for a romance/crime thriller airplane novel and hits its target squarely on the head.

As with previous entries in the series, Lois Greiman ha
Jess
May 24, 2010 Jess rated it liked it
Shelves: dessert-books
I read all six books in this series last week. Each one took maybe four hours. But I'm satisfied. They were light-hearted and fun, and the characters were friendly and enjoyable. A few quibbles here and there, the same as any quick fluffy books have, but overall they didn't matter.

Great for a beach read, with stories, writing, and plot points somewhere in between Janet Evanovich and Jennifer Crusie.

Enjoy!
Miranda Polanía Vélez
Jul 03, 2011 Miranda Polanía Vélez rated it it was amazing
I really loved this one, perhaps it wasn't as funny as the previous ones but I think it was more emotional.... I laughed a lot with the scene of the party it was hilarious. I must say it's kind of embarrasing but I cried when Jackson called Solberg that whole scene was really emotional, but I'm so happy for the ending :)
Janeene
Jul 15, 2010 Janeene rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2010
I really love this series - similar to Stephanie Plum, but better in some ways - story line is consistently good so far. Would recommend to all my friends.
Bookcrazy
Jan 26, 2015 Bookcrazy rated it really liked it
4.5 stars ;) It was great.

A lot is going on in this book. Chrissy is called to a client Micky who seems to have shot someone, her best friend Laney gets creepy mails and her neighbour's sister wants to run away from her husband from Yemen. And like always Chrissy gets somehow involved. We also get a lot of Jack Riviera in this book and some hot moments with him and Chrissy and perhaps nothing disturbing them? Or?

I was feeling hopeless for them when I read Chrissy's reason why shy doesn't wants
Wanderer ♔ Wanderlust ♔
One word: FINALLY!!!!! Anyone who has read the previous books knows what I'm referring to :)
Natalie Wine
Nov 21, 2010 Natalie Wine rated it it was amazing
LOVE THIS WHOLE SERIES....start with book 1 Unzipped.
Paulette
Aug 09, 2011 Paulette rated it liked it
This is funny, along the lines of Evannovich
Ekiernan
Feb 14, 2011 Ekiernan rated it really liked it
Fun!!
Sha
Jun 06, 2012 Sha rated it really liked it
ok i was was getting frustrated with this series because it seems like the relationship between Chrissy & Rivera is getting nowhere. I skipped book 4 & 5 because the reviews were not good. This one was supposedly the one to bring it home, and it did (for me at least). I word to describe this book: FINALLY !!!!!
Josi
Oct 27, 2014 Josi rated it liked it
This was a funny book. I was laughing out loud several times. The part at the Hollywood party was hilarious. Plus Chrissy and Rivera finally got together without being interrupted by their phones. I have totally enjoyed all the Chrissy McMullen books.
Evelyn Bryant
Feb 13, 2013 Evelyn Bryant rated it really liked it
Fun entertaining series , with slapstick behavior by the characters. All the characters are likeable and they keep getting into "situations " where Christina feels the need to leap into action.
Again... not Stephanie Plum, but a good read never the less.
Lori Whitwam
The three (or so) mystery plots were weaker than in previous books, and the inter-connection of them seemed shaky. But the romance FINALLY came together a little.
Susan
Apr 06, 2013 Susan rated it really liked it
Some parts were confusing, too many conflicts in one story. Overall, I'm really enjoying this series!
Mary Ann
Apr 04, 2015 Mary Ann rated it it was amazing
her BFF Laney Butterfiedl makes stardom's destination
Chere J
Dec 29, 2013 Chere J rated it it was ok
It was a good story, just too much sexuality for my taste.
Tera
Feb 25, 2014 Tera rated it it was amazing
Finally!!! That is all I have to say.
Bethann Kessel
Jun 17, 2014 Bethann Kessel rated it it was amazing
Great read...onto "Uncorked!"
Jolene
Jolene is currently reading it
Feb 06, 2016
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Janette
Janette marked it as to-read
M Sz
M Sz added it
Bruno Silva
Bruno Silva marked it as to-read
Andrew Vickers
Andrew Vickers marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
  • Ugley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2)
  • No Such Thing As A Good Blind Date (A Brandy Alexander Mystery #2)
  • Frozen Stiff (Mattie Winston Mysteries, #3)
  • Command Indecision (Lexi Graves Mystery, #3)
  • Bobbie Faye's (kinda, sorta, not exactly) Family Jewels (Bobbie Faye, #2)
  • A Done Deal (A Savannah Martin Mystery, #5)
  • Fat Chance (A Finley Anderson Tanner Mystery, #3)
  • Living the Vida Lola (Lola Cruz Mystery, #1)
  • 6 Killer Bodies (Body Movers, #6)
Born on a North Dakota cattle ranch, Lois Greiman graduated from a high school class of sixty students before moving to Minnesota where she professionally trained and showed Arabian Horses for several years. Since that time she's been a high fashion model, a fitness instructor, and a veterinary assistant. But an incurable case of writing fever put a stop to all those occupations.

Since selling her
More about Lois Greiman...

A Chrissy McMullen Mystery (8 books)
  • Unzipped (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #1)
  • Unplugged (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #2)
  • Unscrewed (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #3)
  • Unmanned (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #4)
  • One Hot Mess (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #5)
  • Unfortunate (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #6.5)
  • Uncorked (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #7)