Start by marking “Blind-Date Baby” as Want to Read:
Blind-Date Baby

Blind-Date Baby (Blind-Date Brides #2)

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Urgent message:
It's a baby bombshell!

Dear Noah

It seems like just the other day when I met you on blinddatebrides.com. When my daughter signed me up I knew it was because she felt I sacrificed my life to bring her up alone. But you can still be forty and...flirty!

I couldn't believe my luck when my blind date was a tall, dark, handsome stranger - yet you turned out to b

ebook, Harlequin Romance #4096, Blind-Date Brides #2, 192 pages
Published May 1st 2009 by Harlequin Romance (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Blind-Date Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind-Date Baby

Bungluna
I don't know why, but the baby bit irritated me no end. The story of empty nester finding love had potential, but somehow the heroine seemed stuck in some Betty Neal time warp. I just pretended this was a "classic" in order to enjoy the good parts.
Caro
I liked this book. Good characters, plot, and emotions that came thru great. I loved the side characters too. I can't wait to read more in this series. I liked the idea of the online chat sessions and the friendships that rose from it. The ending was perfect and touching and had me tearing up a little. Totally a Moment. It's like...Grrrr...(holding breath)...Ooohhh!...Ahhh...Yay!...then Aww man...and some (cooling off)....Errggg... and finally a resounding AWWWW! I chuckled a little, teared up a ...more
Susan
Blind-Date Baby is my favourite in the Blinddatebride.com trilogy. I particularly loved the heroine, Grace and not only because her age is thirty-ten, although that did give me common ground with her. *Big grin*

The hero, Noah, is gorgeous and a great match for Grace. I loved watching their feelings grow for each other to a level they never expected.

This author's stories go from strength to strength and I love her writing style. That's why I will always pick up a Fiona Harper Romance with the co
Laurie
Was a little disappointed in how lame this book was. It was just not that interesting and boring at some parts. It had a good story, but would've been better if the baby would've been born while they were married and the book would have went into more detail about why the hero didn't want to fall in love so badly.
Xondra Day
Middle of the road read. Not bad, but not the best either.
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Aisyah Roslan
Aisyah Roslan marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Sophia
Sophia added it
Jul 08, 2015
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Kislev688
Kislev688 marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Steph
Steph is currently reading it
Dec 27, 2014
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Floriza Payumo
Floriza Payumo marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Sweetie
Sweetie marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Blind-Date Brides (3 books)
  • Nine-To-Five Bride
  • Dream Date with the Millionaire
The Little Shop of Hopes and Dreams Make My Wish Come True Always the Best Man Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe The Guy to Be Seen With