Start by marking “1q84 boek 1” as Want to Read:
1q84 boek 1

1q84 boek 1 (1Q84 #1)

3.93  ·  Rating Details  ·  29,598 Ratings  ·  834 Reviews
1q84 is het ijzingwekkend spannende verhaal van Tengo en Aomame. Tengo is wiskundeonderwijzer en de ghostwriter van een bestsellerauteur. Aomame is sportschoolinstructrice, maar pleegt daarnaast moorden in opdracht. Zij hebben op het eerste gezicht niets met elkaar te maken, maar gaandeweg wordt duidelijk dat hun paden elkaar heel vroeger ooit gekruist moeten hebben, en he ...more
Published June 2010 by Atlas (first published May 2009)

Darya Conmigo
The more I read Murakami, the more I understand that there are books that are about literature and then there are books that have nothing to do with literature as such. Books that aren't so much of story, character development or wording - although there is that, too - as they are little anti-death pills. You turn the last page, and for a little while your whole body, every single cell of it, remembers about its immortality. Let me try this another way: reading a Murakami book is like diving int ...more
Taka
Reread (2015)

Awesome--

Read (December 28, 2009)

I don't know how he does it, but it's good. Really, really good. I was sucked into it from the very beginning and had a hard time putting it down. I can't wait to read the next volume.

Here, you'd see the master at work. His signature surrealism is there, as well as parallel narratives like in Hardboild Wonderland and the End of the World and Kafka on the Shore.

But Murakami does something new in this book. It's told in the third person point of view.
Nikoleta
Παρά την ευφυέστατη σύλληψη και τη συγγραφή ενός τέτοιου παράξενου θέματος, παρά την ωραία αφηγηματική ροή και την συνομιλία του με συγγραφείς, όπως ο Όργουελ και ο Τσέχωφ εγώ δεν θα μπορούσα να το βαθμολογήσω με πάνω από 3,5 αστεράκια. Υπήρχαν διάφορα θεματάκια που μου χαλούσαν συνεχώς την απόλαυση της ανάγνωσης. Ένα από αυτά ήταν οι συνεχείς και λεπτομερέστατες, ωμές περιγραφές για τις σεξουαλικές φαντασιώσεις και εμπειρίες των ηρώων. Νομίζω ότι ήταν άσχετες με το ύφος του βιβλίου και μετά από ...more
Parastoo Ashtian
ماه بيشتر از هر كس ديگري از نزديك زمين را زير نظر داشت. مسلما شاهد تمام حوادث طبيعي و تمام فعاليت هايي كه انجام شده روي زمين بوده است. اما ماه ساكت باقي مي ماند، داستان ها را تعريف نمي كرد. تنها كاري كه مي كرد اين بود كه گذشته سنگين را با آرامش و انزوايش در آغوش گيرد. در ماه هوا و باد وجود نداشت. خلأش براي سالم حفظ كردن خاطره ها عالي بود. هيچ كس نمي توانست قلب ماه را باز كند.

از متن كتاب
Kim
Dec 05, 2014 Kim rated it it was ok
Ik vraag me af, ergens diep van binnen, waar Murakami is. Eigenlijk. Stiekem. Dit is geen meesterwerk. Murakami's meesterwerken zijn al geschreven (Kafka op het Strand, Opwindvogelkronieken). Dit is een tegenvaller. Tot nu toe. Op naar Boek II.
Luís Blue Yorkie
Although not enjoy the series where each book is more like a long chapter of a work itself, "1Q84" is quite amazing.

In this first part, the analogies with "1984" by George Orwell are more subtle than that boasted, but the beauty of the book is not there. The complexity of the characters is contagious, it is easy to fall in love with them. Unlike works in which the mystery is the main theme to want to know more of each of the protagonists, here they reveal themselves without mummery or allocation
Maria João Fernandes
Ano: 1984

AOMAME significa Ervilha Verde, nome que a atormentou ao longo da sua vida. Tem 30 anos, 1 metro e 68 centímetros de altura e não possui uma grama de gordura a mais no seu corpo musculado. O único pormenor que destoa a sua perfeição física são as suas orelhas, que diferem na forma e no tamanho: a orelha esquerda é muito maior e um pouco deformada. Contudo, na maior parte do tempo está escondida pelo seu cabelo.Apesar da sua beleza, é desprovida de expressões faciais e, por esta razão, o
Silvia Ribeiro
Aug 08, 2014 Silvia Ribeiro rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Primeiro volume devorado.
É muito difícil fazer uma critica a um livro de Murakami. Ou o podemos considerar genial ou simplesmente não ver nada de especial na sua escrita. Eu faço parte daqueles que se deleitam com as histórias e personagens que ele cria.
Supostamente passado em 1984 ou num mundo à parte (1Q84)conhecemos as duas personagens principais Aomame e Tengo e com o desenrolar do enredo vemos até que ponto as vidas de ambos se cruzam. Em que parte da história é que passámos além da realid
Maria Aravani
Oct 06, 2014 Maria Aravani rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Τέλειο και πολύ ενδιαφέρον βιβλίο! Οι χαρακτήρες είναι ολοκληρωμένοι και η πραγματικότητα μπλέκεται άψογα με φανταστικά στοιχεία. Η πλοκή διαρκώς αλλάζει και οι εκπλήξεις διαδέχονται η μία την άλλη. Το επόμενο βιβλίο που θα διαβάσω είναι σίγουρα το δεύτερο και ανυπομονώ!
René
Sep 08, 2015 René rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who feel that there are subtle signs that the world we live in is not the real one
(review moved to the trilogy book: 1Q84)
Chris_P
OK, I get why so many people hated this book. It's pure Murakami, yet it's not. I don't know. I can't be too disappointed with the man.

Throughout the novel, I kept having the feeling that he delayed things through repetition and apparently useless descriptions. That's something that made me feel let down at first. I had so many expectations, that I kept wondering what the hell is taking him so long to develop the story. After a while though, I reminded myself that this is just the beginning of a
Antonina Sh
Dec 25, 2011 Antonina Sh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OK, it IS crazy. But Murakami-crazy, which means it's crazy-good!
Couldn't put it down, finished it in about 4-5 days, which already says a lot.

Пытаться писать отзыв о книгах Мураками - бесполезная затея для меня. Настолько они атмосферны. Их скорее ощущаешь, чем понимаешь. Не могу сказать - хорошо конкретно это и это. Могу сказать - Мураками пишет в каком-то другом измерении и поэтому мне близок. Потому что видимо я живу где-то в этом же измерении.
Непонятные мистические связи между причинами и
Ana
May 14, 2015 Ana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Estamos 1984. Em Tóquio, no Japão.
Num mundo aparentemente normal, ou talvez não…
As três personagens principais do primeiro livro da trilogia 1Q84, são Aomame, Tengo e Fuka-Eri, cujas vidas se adivinham ligadas por alguns mistérios ainda não revelados.
Vou continuar a navegar nesta leitura, já agarrei no volume 2…
Charlie Wall
This book has a good premise with poor execution. There are some weird yet deeply affecting scenes which kept me reading, but it really doesn't need to be three volumes long; I wonder where his editor was in all of this. The main issue that lets this book down is the dialogue. Maybe it's just how Japanese people speak and it doesn't make sense in translation, but characters frequently talk to each other in a way that seems completely unnatural and out of character. They exchange information they ...more
Anja Weber
Feb 06, 2011 Anja Weber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mystery but so fascinating in the world of two moons. The age of Big brother and Liberal capitalism is visible in life of alienated people, alienated spaces, roads with no end..World in which is survival very hard because humans does not posses emotions just pure, strong animal will for power build in some strange, secret organizations. Truth about cloned society in doll of air ans mother and her child is really as something what maybe exist beyond next corner.
In such world love exist between tw
Albert
Jun 21, 2011 Albert rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Double-sided stories are typical Murakami. We've already experienced this kind of Geminian adventures while reading "The end of the world & hardboiled wonderland" ... but this time it came as a Re-masterized 2010 story located in a unexisting 2-moon earth in 1984! Book # 1 happens to be an introduction to this sort of world, which at first seems to be the same old same we are used to live in, but as time passes, we find Aomame & Tengo inmersed in a sort of Orwellian1894 planet!
Omid Majidy Pour
Jul 07, 2015 Omid Majidy Pour rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
یک مقدار زوده که بعد از خوندن اولین جلد در مورد یک مجموعه سه جلدی اظهار نظر کرد ولی تا اینجای کار سبک نوشتاری عالی ای داشت و یجورایی بعد از "کافکا در کرانه" این دومین کتاب موراکامی بود که تونستم باهاش ارتباط برقرار کنم.
خوندنش رو توصیه می کنم به همه.
Kallierose
I'm sorry, but I just can't finish it. I'm 500 or so pages into it (out of 900!) and it's like pulling teeth to get myself to sit down and work on it. When reading a book feels like work, it's time to move on.

My New Year's resolution? To stop wasting time on books that I obviously do not like. No matter HOW good everyone else says it is. It's not quite New Year's Day yet, so admittedly I'm starting a little early, but really - this book is killing my love of reading.

It is incredibly repetitive.
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Ο Haruki Murakami είναι ίσως ο δημοφιλέστερος Ιάπωνας λογοτέχνης των ημερών μας και τα βιβλία του γίνονται best-sellers, από την πρώτη κι όλας μέρα κυκλοφορίας τους καθώς, οι φανατικοί του αναγνώστες του, είναι αναρίθμητοι. Όμως και στη χώρα μας οι θαυμαστές του δεν είναι λίγοι και οι εκδοτικοί που διεκδικούν κάθε νέο του βιβλίο, δεν είναι ούτε ένας, ούτε δύο. Έτσι λοιπόν, έπεσαν κορμιά στη μάχη της απόκτησης του πιο πρόσφατου έργου του, της τριλογίας που ακούει στον τίτλο, "1Q84", τα δικαιώματα ...more
Inês
May 03, 2012 Inês rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Estou entusiasmada a ler este novo romance de Murakami dividido em 3 livros. O primeiro volume manteve-se dentro daquele tipo de narração de Murakami que eu gosto - a mais normal, sem pessoas a arrancar a pele a outras pessoas ou gatos abertos ao meio.
A história é intrigante mas não é completamente disparatada. Quer dizer, abriram-se portas para aparvalhar no segundo volume mas vou esperar que não seja levado ao extremo.
A diferença entre este livro e o Norwegian Wood de que eu tanto tinha gosta
Marina
Jul 06, 2015 Marina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Uma leitura que à medida que evoluiu se tornou melhor. Apesar de nao querer começar o autor por este livro, já me tornei fã. Muito bom :)
Thais Okubaro
Jan 20, 2016 Thais Okubaro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“O mundo, Aomame, é uma incessante luta entre a memória de quem está de um lado e a memória de quem está do outro.”

O épico contemporâneo 1Q84, escrito por um dos nomes mais importantes da literatura japonesa atual, Haruki Murakami, é uma trilogia cheia de mistérios. O cenário é o mesmo, Japão, porém divido entre dois personagens: Tengo e Aomame.

(view spoiler)
Bach Tran Quang
Sep 03, 2015 Bach Tran Quang rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Thế giới này phải chăng là nơi nuôi dưỡng những nỗi cô đơn?"

Mặc kệ những review này nọ của các thể loại cứ cho là HIỂU MURAKAMI nhiều lắm, cũng ra cái điều nhận xét là cuốn này tệ hại thế nào. Mình đọc thấy phê. Hơn nữa, phê bởi vì nó dài, càng dài càng sướng. Mình thích Aomame dã man. Nói chung, nó đẹp về mọi mặt.
Rosava Doshchyk
Уявіть, що вам подарували торт. Якраз такий, як ви любите, дуже-дуже смачний, що можна проковтнути в одну мить. Але ж ви не станете його одразу з’їдати, правда? Навпаки, будете розтягувати задоволення і ласувати кожним шматочком — саме таким мені видався роман Харукі Муракамі "1Q84".
Перша частина вводить нас у конфлікт історії і знайомить з головними героями — кілеркою Аомаме та викладачем математики і письменником Тенґо. Здавалося б, що може бути між ними спільного? Розповідаючи про кожного з н
Annette
Feb 09, 2015 Annette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Annette by: Paula Konstantinova
I read this book (more like devoured it) in just a matter of days, I thought it was going take me more time to read this first part.
Can't wait to read the next one! I have a few theories of my own and I more than eager to prove them!!
Inaniel
Mar 07, 2015 Inaniel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-readings
I liked the characters and enjoyed the atmosphere. If there is such thing as a typical Murakami, this would be one. I'm looking forward to read the second part.
Lady Catfood
One thousand, one hundred and fifty-seven pages.

So glad I skimmed the last 450 pages. Or this review might be filled with more expletives.

It wasn't until I reached 700 pages, though, that I had to stop and google other reviews of this book because, I was wondering if anyone else in the world who had read this turd was feeling the same way I was at that moment.

First off, let me clarify that I only finished it because I read through too much and was too invested at that point to just drop it. If
Léonard Gaya
Jul 24, 2014 Léonard Gaya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
1Q84, Livre 1 présente les récits parallèles de Aomamé et Tengo, deux personnages qui semblent ne rien avoir de commun : la première est une tueuse à gage, le second est un écrivain en mal d'inspiration. Mais plusieurs indices au long du roman nous laissent comprendre que leurs destins sont mêlés de manière obscure. Quel est le lien entre Fukaéri, jeune romancière énigmatique dont Tengo récrit le livre, et les victimes de violences masculines ou sectaires que Aomamé se charge d'envoyer "dans l'a ...more
astried
Jun 14, 2012 astried rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
I haven't enjoyed Murakami for some years Re-reading those I've loved before made me wonder what interested me so much. I could only manage to read partway some of his new books. Somehow the current me just doesn't fit murakami. I was very reluctant to read this as well, 3 volume books when I can't even manage his short story? No way.

Bu I did start and somehow I kept on reading without being distracted by other things. I'm not having the giddy fan reaction anymore (unlike when I read wind-up bir
Anna J
Jul 19, 2015 Anna J rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was amazing! (Maybe the best one I've read in 2015 so far?!?)

First, I had difficulty in setting the story in its background. I'm not used in reading something that is supposed to happen in Japan, to be honest. There was a kind of vibe I coudn't catch at the beginning.

But then, everything started to get clearer, and stranger at the same time. To enjoy the book, you have to accept that the author is taking you where he wants you to go. He takes you on a ride through a dystopian, fantast
  • Be With You
  • Haruki Murakami and the Music of Words
  • Ikebukuro West Gate Park
  • Strangers
  • Zrób sobie raj
  • Livro
  • The Old Capital
  • Para onde vão os guarda-chuvas
  • Gelombang
  • Teoria Geral do Esquecimento
  • Botchan
  • Kärleken (Torka aldrig tårar utan handskar, #1)
  • Os Pilares da Terra - Volume I (Os pilares da Terra, #1)
  • Coin Locker Babies
  • Rashomon and Seventeen Other Stories
  • Forbidden Colors
  • The Briefcase
  • Het derde huwelijk
Haruki Murakami (Japanese: 村上 春樹) is a popular contemporary Japanese writer and translator. His work has been described as 'easily accessible, yet profoundly complex'. He can be located on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/harukimuraka...

Since childhood, Murakami has been heavily influenced by Western culture, particularly Western music and literature. He grew up reading a range of works by Am
More about Haruki Murakami...

1Q84 (3 books)
  • 1Q84 BOOK 2 (1Q84, #2)
  • 1Q84 BOOK 3 (1Q84, #3)

“Most people are not looking for provable truths. As you said, truth is often accompanied by intense pain, and almost no one is looking for painful truths. What people need is beautiful, comforting stories that make them feel as if their lives have some meaning. Which is where religion comes from.” 269 likes
“If you never noticed, it never happened.” 153 likes