The Feather

The Feather

3.12 of 5 stars 3.12  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Two lovers discover their past life together in Victorian England- and it's even hotter than their present one.

After years dedicated to business, lawyer Meredith Sinclair is having the wildest ride of her life. James Hamilton is everything she respects, admires, and desires in a man. So when James makes her the most indecent proposition she's ever heard, Meredith can't r...more
Published June 1st 2010 by NAL Trade (first published May 31st 2010)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Looks like I am in the minority with this one...but, I liked it! I would really say it is a 3.5 star rating, but I enjoyed it and read it quickly so I bumped it up.

I thought the idea was clever and something a little different from the usual reads of late...One aspect that I didn't really like was the last flashback. I suppose it was necessary b/c it defined the meaning behind "The Feather", but I felt that it was a bit rushed and I had to re-read sentences in that section to make sure I was un...more
Kelly
Can you really find your soul mate again? Even after death?

I truly hope so!

The Feather took me completely by surprise.

I loved the reincarnated aspect! At first I was disappointed to leave the story of James and Meredith because I was really liking them.

I found that I loved Margaret and Claymore just as much if not more.

I was afraid I would be disappointed going back to Mer and James but I think the whole thing flowed really well for me and knowing the past connection made me much more connecte...more
Stephanie
There was a lot of potential here, but the story felt choppy. I had to go back and read portions twice, some time three times before I could tell what the heck was going on.

Now if you are looking for a steamy, nasty, dirty sex fest, then this is your book!

The end was rushed, like the author was getting close to her word limit. Too bad I cannot rate it on the sex alone....

Tracy74
Darcy
I had read a previous book by this author and really liked it, and was looking forward to this one, sadly this one fell very flat and I am not sure why I kept reading.

It started out really good, Meredith and James were working together, each one on a different side of 2 companies that were merging together. One night they ended up in bed together, for both it was a night to remember. It is here that the book takes a down turn, we skip from a very hot sex scene and find 2 random people on Victori...more
Patti
Oh my jeebus, I can't believe I wasted so much time on this book.

First off, opposing counsel on two sides of a merger should not be jumping into bed together. One of them should have had a modicum of common sense.

Two, a vision of the past? Spare me. At least tell the guy you're fucking why you're freaked out instead of running away from him, then running back to him, then running away from him, then running back to him. Have a backbone or something.

I finally gave up the fourth or fifth time she...more
Tori  smexys_sidekick
Meredith has met the man of her dreams. She can barely survive the day knowing she will be in his arms that night. As their passion and desires grow, Meredith is transported in a dream back in time. Meredith and James knew each other in the past. Over and over they meet, fall in love, then betray each other. Can Meredith stop this cycle? Or will she once again lose the only man she has ever loved time and time again?

Meredith Sinclair has everything she ever wanted. A great life, fantastic job, a...more
Leigh
Not sure about this one. I liked the present day story of James and Meredith and the historical story of Gavin and Margaret but story of Koll and Oriana was too much.

I didn't feel the connection between the three. It just seemed like three random stories.
Nina
It's an interesting concept of love through the ages. I really liked these two, but there seemed to be a little something missing. Most definitely a VERY hot, steamy read!
Sherry
The time jumping was choppy.Really frustrating. Lovely cover
Fay Ann Hollcroft
1new1centrum.sk
1new1centrum.sk marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Gee
Gee marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Gardner
Gardner marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
D. Anderson
D. Anderson marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Krusty Gee
Krusty Gee marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Shiramito
Shiramito marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Diane Schmidt
Diane Schmidt marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Ranzes Ryne
Ranzes Ryne marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Red Garnier is an erotic romance author whose first book released from Ellora's Cave Publishing in May 2007 to receive a Fallen Angel Recommended Read.

She writes fun and sexy erotic contemporaries as well as paranormals, which can range from dark and emotionally intense, to witty and fun and sweet as cherries! Whatever she's writing at the time, Red loves to sit down with her characters and let th...more
More about Red Garnier...
Claimed by Him (The Billionaire's Club #1) Taken by Him (The Billionaire's Club #2) Bound by Him (The Billionaire's Club #3) Kept by Him (The Billionaire's Club #4) Bared by Him: (The Billionaire's Club #5)