Chameleon Wolf (Delta Wolf, #1)

Chameleon Wolf (Delta Wolf #1)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  911 ratings  ·  20 reviews
[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves]

Zac Sheehan is a Delta wolf, the council enforcer, sent out to eliminate those that broke the rules. It’s a lonely existence, leaving him on the fringes of werewolf society. All Zac wants is to find his mate and live in peace.

While on a mission, Zac finds the one thing he’s been looking for...more
Published May 10th 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Chameleon Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chameleon Wolf

With Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary CalmesWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
40th out of 652 books — 926 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesCut & Run by Abigail RouxWith Caution by J.L. LangleySticks & Stones by Abigail RouxForce of Law by Jez Morrow
Best Gay Alpha Males
65th out of 528 books — 634 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
This is a great first volume for a new series. I liked the characters, there was enough mortal danger and a wild car chase to keep up the tension and there's a definite promise of more to come.

Having read a few werewolf stories, I'm familiar with Alphas and Betas and even Omegas (from some of Stormy Glenn's other work). Deltas, however, were new to me. I thought that setting them up as the 'cleanup boys' for a pack or the council is an interestig idea. Giving them their own set of problems (like...more
Ter
Tam
I should know better, really, I should, but sometimes it's like having a cupcake sitting there staring at you, whispering dirty things in your ear, "Eat me, baby, it will be delicious" so you do and then you feel nauseus from too much icing and sugar and empty calories after.

I knew what I was doing when I bought this. I was in the mood for some brain candy, fated mates menagey goodness. And it was going great to about 85%, I was getting exactly what I expected, so my brain was happy. Then. What...more
Lily

This was an enjoyable story and the concept of the chameleon wolf was interesting. An entertaining, quick read.
Manda
chameleon wolf = stealth wolf
chameleon wolf =/= reptile wolf
Angela W.
This was a good first look at this series of me.This is the first time that I have read anything by these to authors for me the first book in a series has to make me want to continue to read the rest of the books and this one has. Zac is a Delta wolf who kills rogue wolfs. After a mission where he killed a murderous rogue werewolf, he decided to relax for the night before heading back to Illinois. He heads into a bar, not knowing that it's a favorite hangout for werewolves. As he enters, his eye...more
Ladywolf
Shelley
M/M poly books are a not so secret love of mine. It takes a certain flair to pull off a poly without making it seem like someone is getting emotionally shortchanged (like there is a primary couple and then an "add on") but Zac, Matt and Aiden are all equal parties and participants in the relationship and there's an equal amount of love and devotion between them all. I really liked the idea of a Delta wolf, it put a new spin on the whole Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics that we typically get in wolf shi...more
Shanna
The relationship between the characters as well as the world building was wonderful. The conflict was slightly over the top however. I just didn't see why there needed to be an all out battle between clans. It just was a little too much to be honest. At times the tension and explanations seemed a little contrived, as if problems were being created for more action and not for plot development. Otherwise the book was great fun and laid some great foundations for future books.
Adara
This was my first Stormy Glenn/Joyee Flynn story, and I enjoyed it a lot. You hear a lot about alphas and betas, but this look at the enforcer side of packs, or deltas, was new and different. I quite liked the details and the story. There's a lot here for the rest of the series to live up to, but I'm sure to read it at some point. The new pack they established at the end sounds quite interesting, so I hope that we'll see more of it in the rest of the series.
adrienne
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
lynn hagen
scarlet hyacinth
joyee flynn
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

Cori
Stephanie
Loved the characters. Plot was unique. Fluffy/sugary read.
Fairy / Anna
I didn't hate it. That's good, right?
Jean
Short and pretty sexy m/m/m menage.
Indigo
2.5 stars pas mal mais bâclé
Betryal
Actually a 3.5.
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Ve
Ve marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Aya Garcia
Aya Garcia is currently reading it
Sep 17, 2014
Karin
Karin marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
  • Tristan (Resistant Omegas, #1)
  • Jasper (Zeus's Pack, #1)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed, #4)
  • Moon's Sweet Poison (Deadly Mates, #1)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

After 25 years of bankrupting the family with my reading obsession, I decided to try my hand at writing my own novels. It still amazes me to this day that people are actually interested in the stuff that comes out...more
More about Stormy Glenn...
Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack, #1) Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2) The Cat’s Meow  (Assassin's Pride, #1) Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack, #2) Heart Song (True Blood Mate, #1)