Start by marking “Chameleon Wolf (Delta Wolf #1)” as Want to Read:
Chameleon Wolf (Delta Wolf #1)

Chameleon Wolf (Delta Wolf #1)

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,116 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
[Ménage Amour ManLove: Erotic Alternative Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/M, werewolves]

Zac Sheehan is a Delta wolf, the council enforcer, sent out to eliminate those that broke the rules. It’s a lonely existence, leaving him on the fringes of werewolf society. All Zac wants is to find his mate and live in peace.

While on a mission, Zac finds the one thing he’s been looking for
Published May 10th 2010 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Chameleon Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chameleon Wolf

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
50th out of 892 books — 1,233 voters
More by Sloan Parker911 by Chris OwenDark Horse by Kate SherwoodOut of the Darkness by Kate SherwoodThe Strongest Shape by Tessa Cárdenas
Best Gay Polyamorous Romance
48th out of 365 books — 639 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
May 11, 2010 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m
This is a great first volume for a new series. I liked the characters, there was enough mortal danger and a wild car chase to keep up the tension and there's a definite promise of more to come.

Having read a few werewolf stories, I'm familiar with Alphas and Betas and even Omegas (from some of Stormy Glenn's other work). Deltas, however, were new to me. I thought that setting them up as the 'cleanup boys' for a pack or the council is an interestig idea. Giving them their own set of problems (like
Tam
Nov 18, 2012 Tam rated it it was ok
I should know better, really, I should, but sometimes it's like having a cupcake sitting there staring at you, whispering dirty things in your ear, "Eat me, baby, it will be delicious" so you do and then you feel nauseus from too much icing and sugar and empty calories after.

I knew what I was doing when I bought this. I was in the mood for some brain candy, fated mates menagey goodness. And it was going great to about 85%, I was getting exactly what I expected, so my brain was happy. Then. What
Ter
May 11, 2010 Ter rated it really liked it
Lily

This was an enjoyable story and the concept of the chameleon wolf was interesting. An entertaining, quick read.
Manda
Oct 18, 2010 Manda rated it it was ok
Shelves: shifter-sex
chameleon wolf = stealth wolf
chameleon wolf =/= reptile wolf
Dylan St. Jaymes
M/M poly books are a not so secret love of mine. It takes a certain flair to pull off a poly without making it seem like someone is getting emotionally shortchanged (like there is a primary couple and then an "add on") but Zac, Matt and Aiden are all equal parties and participants in the relationship and there's an equal amount of love and devotion between them all. I really liked the idea of a Delta wolf, it put a new spin on the whole Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics that we typically get in wolf shi ...more
AղցҽӀɑ W.
Sep 14, 2014 AղցҽӀɑ W. rated it really liked it
This was a good first look at this series of me.This is the first time that I have read anything by these to authors for me the first book in a series has to make me want to continue to read the rest of the books and this one has. Zac is a Delta wolf who kills rogue wolfs. After a mission where he killed a murderous rogue werewolf, he decided to relax for the night before heading back to Illinois. He heads into a bar, not knowing that it's a favorite hangout for werewolves. As he enters, his eye ...more
Miralinda
Apr 27, 2016 Miralinda rated it really liked it
В целом книга неплохая, но очень много шероховатостей и непонятностей. Для чего вообще был нужен этот концепт с атрактивностью дельты? Без этого абсолютно можно было обойтись, а так, возникает целая куча вопросов - родители и семья тоже прыгают на дельту? Как Айден стал другом Себастьяна, если, предположительно, не мог находиться рядом с ним из-за постоянного возбуждения?
Что касается плота, я не поняла, для чего Айден полез под пули? Абсолютное отсутствие логики в повествовании.
Ladywolf
Jul 13, 2011 Ladywolf rated it liked it
Sanet
mix bag of fated mates, interesting furry creatures and insta lust... it was fun and fluffy and I like me some more please ;-)
Shelley
Shelley
Shanna
Feb 28, 2011 Shanna rated it liked it
The relationship between the characters as well as the world building was wonderful. The conflict was slightly over the top however. I just didn't see why there needed to be an all out battle between clans. It just was a little too much to be honest. At times the tension and explanations seemed a little contrived, as if problems were being created for more action and not for plot development. Otherwise the book was great fun and laid some great foundations for future books.
Adara
May 08, 2011 Adara rated it really liked it
This was my first Stormy Glenn/Joyee Flynn story, and I enjoyed it a lot. You hear a lot about alphas and betas, but this look at the enforcer side of packs, or deltas, was new and different. I quite liked the details and the story. There's a lot here for the rest of the series to live up to, but I'm sure to read it at some point. The new pack they established at the end sounds quite interesting, so I hope that we'll see more of it in the rest of the series.
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn

DNF 60%
Danielle
Feb 24, 2015 Danielle rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, shifters, 2015
I have a hard time wanting to rate quick little fluff books as 4 and 5 stars even if I really just needed a book that didn't require any thinking I could get lost in. This book delivered just that a few hours of forget the world bliss. So I thank the author for that!
Skye Blue
Nauseatingly cute. Just what I was in the mood for.
The take on Delta wolves was interesting. I might have to read more, when I'm in the mood for a fluffy easy going read.
Mike
Apr 01, 2015 Mike rated it it was ok

Plenty of steamy, wolfy menage heat, but weaker dialog and less compelling characters than found in the authors' other works.
Bookbee
2.5 Stars

It was OK... more or less what I expected.
Stephanie
Feb 19, 2013 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Loved the characters. Plot was unique. Fluffy/sugary read.
Fairy / Anna
Sep 15, 2012 Fairy / Anna rated it it was ok
I didn't hate it. That's good, right?
Jean
Jul 30, 2010 Jean rated it liked it
Short and pretty sexy m/m/m menage.
Anna
Mar 20, 2016 Anna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good start to a good series!
Indigo
Jun 18, 2011 Indigo rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, shape-shifter
2.5 stars pas mal mais bâclé
Betryal
Aug 02, 2010 Betryal rated it liked it
Actually a 3.5.
Mark Phillips
Mark Phillips rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2016
Cathy Hope
Cathy Hope rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
  • Tristan (Resistant Omegas #1)
  • Jasper (Zeus's Pack, #1)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed #4)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Delta Wolf (3 books)
  • Mating Games (Delta Wolf #2)
  • Blood Lust (Delta Wolf #3)

“That didn’t mean later he wasn’t going to step outside and laugh his ass off, because he was.” 0 likes