Start by marking “Brazilian Sexy: Secrets to Living a Gorgeous and Confident Life” as Want to Read:
Brazilian Sexy: Secrets to Living a Gorgeous and Confident Life

Brazilian Sexy: Secrets to Living a Gorgeous and Confident Life

Walk down any street in Rio or S o Paulo, and you will see a virtual parade of beauty. Is it because Brazilian women are naturally prettier and sexier than women everywhere else? No, of course not. It's the way they walk, how they wear clothes, their attitude about men and sex-and most important, their fearless stance about life. Brazilian women have something that cannot ...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Perigee Books

To ask other readers questions about Brazilian Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brazilian Sexy

Yvonne
Brazilian Sexy is a Hot Read!
Martha Frankel never holds back from bringing a sense of truth and purpose to her work. She’s in perfect synch with Janea Padilha’s voice and vision. Brazilian Sexy doesn’t need to disrobe to be tantalizing, evocative and inspiring. Instead it’s a conversational page-turner soon to climb to the top of the book charts. This is a sisterhood book to be shared with all. Male readers are not shunned but encouraged to read this book that’s empathetic and caring about their
Yelleana
Jan 30, 2015 Yelleana rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Easy read and light hearted told in an original style. Some simple beauty tips to take on board. I did find it a bit difficult to believe that some of Janea's clients took on her love advice and suddenly their lives and relationships were transformed... life just doesn't work like that and we all know that. So perhaps the far fetched examples didn't need to have been included or give more credit to the fact that the reader is not that gullible.

My favourite part was the end where she discussed he
Kara
Jan 27, 2014 Kara rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's a quick read, funny in parts, some encouraging words about living your best life and appreciating the things that make you beautiful, but most of the advice isn't for me. Really over-all it just comes off as so-so to me. Interesting anecdotes about her life behind the scenes of the beauty world, though.
Heather
Apr 10, 2011 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: electronic
This whole book is about being yourself and not settling for less than what you want. It's an inspiring read, but when I finished I thought, "Well, what did I learn?" and had to admit not much. But I'll keep it around, because on a "sucks to be me" day it'd be a good way to cheer myself up.
Whitney Brooks
Whitney Brooks rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2016
Elena
Elena rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2012
V
V rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2012
Steph
Steph rated it really liked it
May 28, 2010
Dorothy
Dorothy rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2011
Diana
Diana rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Idalmis
Idalmis rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2012
Martha
Mar 10, 2010 Martha rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2010
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Tina Jett
Tina Jett rated it liked it
Feb 23, 2015
PATRICK MCGRATH
PATRICK MCGRATH rated it it was ok
Aug 19, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it did not like it
Sep 07, 2011
Julieheckert
Julieheckert rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
Joy
Joy rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2012
Nadine Carlson
Nadine Carlson rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2015
Amber Martin
Amber Martin rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2013
Julia May
Julia May rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2016
Donna M. Kress
Donna M. Kress rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2015
Kristin
Kristin rated it did not like it
Sep 06, 2011
Hanna Hook
Hanna Hook rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2014
Mystic Phoenix
Mystic Phoenix rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2014
William Angelini
William Angelini rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2012
Jg
Jg rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2014