Start by marking “Shapeshifter's Craving” as Want to Read:
Shapeshifter's Craving

Shapeshifter's Craving (Naughty Nooners)

2.88 of 5 stars 2.88  ·  rating details  ·  466 ratings  ·  42 reviews
Kate, shapeshifter and royal princess, has fallen in love with her bodyguard, Aidan, a man with the perfect body built to defend and love her at any cost. Aidan has been encouraging Kate to accept her shifter future and settle on one form. During a storm, Aidan accidentally shows his true form to her. Now Kate must decide if her love is strong enough to accept Aidan’s true ...more
Published 2010 by Ellora's Cave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Shapeshifter's Craving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shapeshifter's Craving

Dina
This story was really good. With interesting and surprisingly well-developed H/h, nice love scenes and a plot that had enough substance to keep it intriguing, I wouldn't mind if the author decided to expand this quickie into a full-length novel. I'd buy it!
Thom Swennes
In a world of fantasy where nothing is really what it seems, Kate, a young and beautiful maiden swims leisurely through the cooling waters of a lake as her companion and bodyguard Aidan watches on from a few feet away. Constantly being in close proximity with each other it is easy to imagine a mutual attraction developing. Frustration stemming from inaction causes Kate to broach the delicate subject of their relationship. Here follows a few hot and steamy love scenes fantasized by a woman who’s ...more
Carolyn F.
I don't know why this book/story has such low reviews because it's actually pretty sweet. And it's a twist on the normal animal shapeshifter with one being a demon shapeshifter. I would have loved to read more of this story.
 ♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥
WOW! This book was seriously one of the worse I have ever read. Granted, it was only 25 pages, but still....worse book ever. Thank the stars it was free!
SheLove2Read
I really enjoyed this short story and wished it had been longer. I will definitely look for more of her work.
Michael Laney
Shapeshifter's Craving is the story of Kate, a princess, and her bodyguard, Aidan, in a quasi-magical land filled with shapeshifters, and in a kingdom where princesses banging their bodyguards is considered the norm, even to the point where "the King" pretty much expects it. In the beginning Kate has never used a bodyguard for pleasure, but like Ling in Kung Pow, Enter The Fist she quickly gets over her shyness. (Maybe even a little too quickly.)

Now for such a short story there's a great deal of
Ellie
I found this to be an interesting short story. I've never read Lee Pearce before and it seems she works with fantasy romance.

This book had an interesting concept and for a lot of the story I was just trying to figure out what the 'rules' were of the world that I was reading about - a world with shape shifters and water demons.

I feel like this story might be a part of a bigger series, and if it is, I think it probably works a bit better, but as a stand alone there is a lot of fuss and things th
Mare
Quick read. Nice HEA.
Debi Slaughter
I appreciate all kinds of books but I really wish Amazon would start labeling their freebie Kindle books as Erotica! lol. It was an okay storyline with interesting characters but not what I was looking for in a Sunday afternoon read! Having chosen this in Kindle roulette (randomly choose a page then scroll and hit enter), I was taken aback when it got steamy! But, I would love to see this author do a real paranormal or steampunk book. She's got the writing chops for it!
Kelly
Another free download through Amazon, I have to admit that I wasn't all that impressed with it. I'm not sure if it's part of a larger series of stories or if it's a stand alone, but there was so little world-building that I didn't get a feel for the inner goings on of the world until nearly the end. Honestly, if the description of book didn't include the fact that Kate was a princess, I never would have know from the story alone. That feels like sloppy writing.
Ralph
Mediocre read. Would've been a lot better if an editor had gone through this and cleaned up a lot of the word usage. There are quite a few paragraphs where words are used multiple times and become annoying.

It also needed to be a lot longer to have more world development and character background. As it stands, a lot was glossed over. The sex could've also been dialed down a notch.
Jessica Uzzo
I hope this was written by a virgin because no one who has actually had sex should write sex scenes that disgustingly innocent. also author does that obnoxious thing of mixing clinical and dirty language foran overall awkward scene. story might have been good but I couldn't get past the awful sex scenes
Tamara
I have never given a 1 before, but this book was awful! My daughter wrote better short stories in the 4th grade. Thank goodness it was a free e- book so It didn't waste the cost of the paper.This story had no plot and jumped all over the place.
Don't bother reading!
Ryan
As a shapeshifter you are to choose your permenant shift in your early teens. But when you cant make up your mind what is a girl to do? You play around with your body gaurd. Why not, all your siblings do. Maybe this will help you choose your final change.
Serena
My Rating System:

While this book did have a few redeeming qualities, due to a lack of editorial contribution I would not recommend.
Tameka
This short tale moved at a quick pace. It was nice for it to come together like it did. Although lacking in an area or two I enjoyed the short read. It kept my interest and basically had me cracking up laughing at some of the parts. Great read.
Terri Pray
Quick read that felt far too rushed to be comfortable. It wasn't a 'true' short story per se, but felt more like a longer story that had been cut down to fit the word length.

Kelley
Very short and even shorter when half of it is sex scenes I skip over completely. Not enough to really get a concept if the author's world and its rules.
Ann  Lorz
This wasn't a bad read. I was short and I wish I could have had more so that I could read get to see what the author can do. With that said, I did like it.
Arzella
This book was a good preview for a longer, better written and edited novel. The characters and the plot are good and could be developed into a great series.
KyBunnies
the book was okay just hard to get into the plot what little there was of it. This was a free book in the Kindle store.
Jenese (Readers Confession)
Free downloaded short story, too short in my opinion. It was super cheesy, with crappy love scenes. Not worth it.
Jessica
Started off pretty good for being a short story but then fell really quick into the "cheesey" category for me...
Holly
Another short, free read. I enjoyed it, though I would have liked the characters to be more fleshed out.
raeneysa
i though this read was a little to lovely and dove for me but i just want to past time. and it was free so.
LorettaLynn
~18 and older~

Very fast and enjoyable story to read.
Lot’s of spicy bits.

Happy Reading Everyone!
Andrea
Fun read, I would have prefered it as a full length book with more substance. Has potential!
Lexxie
Very short shifter story - where the main ingredient was fluff... quick read, and it was OK.
Jessica
15 Pages after title, dedication, etc. Free for nook though so I won't complain.
MsBDiamondDiva1
Quick,hot and simple read. Love the details of the shapeshifters in this story:-)
Lee Pearce Co-Author For Jean Hart Stewart's Sexy New Release 1 1 Aug 21, 2011 08:09AM
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Better Late Than Never (Adrianna's, #2)
  • Peak Energy
  • Tessa's Ambassador
  • Hunting Evander
  • Spirit's Release
  • Her Very Special Robot
  • Desire in the Dark
  • Master's Thief
  • Spirit Lifter (Phantom Lovers #4)
  • Haunted by the Past
  • His Voice, His Command
  • Playing Hardball
  • Nocked for a Loop (Naughty Nooners)
  • Lap Dance
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • The Bad Widow
  • Maui Heat

Naughty Nooners (1 - 10 of 38 books)
  • Naughty Nooners Anthology
  • Door Prize
  • Erotique (Naughty Nooners)
  • First Taste (Naughty Nooners)
  • Mating Bonds (Naughty Nooners)
  • Tall, Dark and Apocalyptic
  • Not Just an Orgy
  • Outlaw Lovers Dossier (Naughty Nooners)
  • Playing Hardball
  • Remembered Love (Naughty Nooners)
Moonlight Rapture Transporting Kyle Zuritaan Rapture North Coasting- Life On The Northern Rivers of New South Wales Golf Club Bible: How to Choose the Right Club for Your Game