Start by marking “Yummi 'Gurumi: Over 60 Gourmet Crochet Treats to Make” as Want to Read:
Yummi 'Gurumi: Over 60 Gourmet Crochet Treats to Make

Yummi 'Gurumi: Over 60 Gourmet Crochet Treats to Make

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  10 reviews
With the explosion of the amigurumi craft trend, Yummy ‘Gurumi brings 20 offbeat, unexpected, and charming crochet projects to crafters.

Yummi 'Gurumi: Over 60 Gourmet Crochet Treats to Make from Christen Haden and Mariarosa Sala is a "cookbook" for the hottest trend in the yarn craft world: crocheting tasty treats that look good enough to eat!
Published July 13th 2010 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Yummi 'Gurumi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yummi 'Gurumi

Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen HadenAmigurumi World by Ana Paula RimoliCrobots by Nelly PaillouxAmigurumi Two! by Ana Paula RimoliYummi 'Gurumi by Christen Haden
Best Amigurumi Books
5th out of 17 books — 23 voters
Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen HadenKawaii Bento Boxes by Mieko BabaThe Art of My Neighbor Totoro by Hayao MiyazakiYummi 'Gurumi by Christen HadenSew Your Own Pet Pillows by Choly Knight
Kawaii Culture
4th out of 51 books — 17 voters

More lists with this book...

Grey Liliy
Very cute beginner crochet book. An intermediate or advanced crocheter familiar with amigurumi could probably make everything in this book from scratch without a pattern.

But, it's a great tool for beginners to help figure out how to make basic shapes, while creating something cute and fun like cakes and sushi.

Good for beginners, boring for people who know what they're doing--but still cute results all the same.
Robyn
I had been wanting this book for a long time and when I finally got it I was very excited. I love the patterns in this book, they are simple but they look great! My daughter really loves playing with crochet food so I am always on the look out for something to make for her and this book is full of yummy great ideas
Teresa Gunderson
Jun 02, 2011 Teresa Gunderson marked it as to-read
Shelves: art-craft, owned
When I found "creepy Cute Crochet" I couldn't resist adding this one to my cart as well. It's gorgeous... and I'm excited, because I now have patterns to crochet a complete bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich! I don't know when I'll get to any of the patterns in this book, but I'm thrilled to own it.
Gus
This is such a freaking AWESOME ami pattern book! Be aware that this is in British English crochet terms, so a double crochet is an American single and so on. Kind of a pain in the butt, but SO WORTH IT! My hubby wants me to make every delicious item in here!
Courtney
This one has a lot of cute ideas that I have been wanting to try. It takes skill to write patterns (which I do not have) and sometime I come across a pattern that was not written very well which a lot of these type ideas. So I am glad I bought this book!
Elissa
The patterns were too simple for my taste, especially the crackers and slices of cheese. This would be a great crochet & Amigurumi book for the beginner crocheter, though.
Mary
Loved looking at the patterns and think the cakes at the back would be fun as a gift for a shower or birthday (especially if the person is diabetic).
Heather
I can hardly wait to make some food for my dolls! The designs are fun and the patterns look fairly simple and straightforward.
Quynh Nhu
Nov 09, 2012 Quynh Nhu marked it as to-read
good
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Karoline
Karoline marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Eva North
Eva North marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Selena
Selena marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Mỹ Hằng
Mỹ Hằng marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Niq
Niq marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Justakid
Justakid marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Chuss Fuente
Chuss Fuente marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Pire27
Pire27 marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Rozemary
Rozemary marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Amigurumi Two!: Crocheted Toys for Me and You and Baby Too
  • Crobots: 20 Amigurumi Robots to Make
  • Tiny Yarn Animals: Amigurumi Friends to Make and Enjoy
  • Amigurumi!: Super Happy Crochet Cute
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Amigurumi
  • 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet: A Collection of Beautiful Blooms for Embellishing Garments, Accessories, and More
  • Mr. Funky's Super Crochet Wonderful
  • Twinkie Chan's Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies: 20 Yummy Treats to Wear
  • Amazing Crochet Lace: New Fashions Inspired by Old-Fashioned Lace
  • Knitting Mochimochi: 20 Super-Cute Strange Designs for Knitted Amigurumi
  • Cute Stuff: Let's Make Cute Stuff By Aranzi Aronzo!
  • Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet (Leisure Arts #15906) (Donna Kooler's Series)
  • Doodle Stitching: the motif collection
  • Around the Corner Crochet Borders: 150 Colorful, Creative Edging Designs with Charts and Instructions for Turning the Corner Perfectly Every Time
  • One Skein
  • French Girl Knits
  • Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals
  • Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, and More! Gourmet Crochet: 20 Gourmet Treats To Make From The Amigurumi Patisserie