Start by marking “Fiance and Marriage Visas: A Couple's Guide to US Immigration” as Want to Read:
Fiance and Marriage Visas: A Couple's Guide to US Immigration

Fiance and Marriage Visas: A Couple's Guide to US Immigration

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Fiance & Marriage Visas makes obtaining a visa and green card as painless as possible for spouses and fiances. Easy to understand, this oneofakind book: demystifies the immigration process, guides readers through the bureaucracy, and provides intensive instructions for each step.
Published September 2nd 2010 by Nolo (first published October 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Fiance and Marriage Visas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fiance and Marriage Visas

Chanita.Shannon
Recommended

I am a U.S. citizen and my husband is from Nicaragua. We live in Nicaragua. I need to come to the U.S. for several months a year for my work. I'm curious if there is a possibility that Jorge could come with me for that long.

We also need to learn about what he can and cannot do while he is here.

Also with the changes in immigration laws, we need to learn more about what his legal rights are in general, and with specific questions about entering the U.S. as my husband and while he is v
Max Nova
Clear and well-organized. Helped me understand the maze of immigration regulations
Angineeki
Ilona Bray gives very clear and accurate explanations on how to immigrate to the U.S. on a marriage or fiance visa. The author describes the processes step by step, including pitfalls to avoid. The author is very up front about the limitations of this book and appropriately tells the reader when it is best to consult an attorney. It also includes links and citations to online resources. NOLO never dissapoints and this book follows suit.
Amanda
I have the most updated version of this book, which was released in September 2010. This is a MUST HAVE for anyone whos spouse or fiancee need a Visa to the United States. I didnt get this book until I had to complete my AoS (Affidavit of Support) but I wish I had this book from the start! It would have relieved a lot of headaches and confusion that comes in hand with legal red tape.
Daniel Bacon
I love this book! It guided my wife and I nearly painlessly through the USCIS process of immigration.
Kipahni
A great "how to" guide on visa immigration. It certianly makes the application process less scary.
Melissa
The book is effective providing some clarity about the whole immigration process.
Steve Garwood
Steve Garwood marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Qualitykeypaintgmail.com
Qualitykeypaintgmail.com marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Catalina Almagesto
Catalina Almagesto marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Kimberly Harrington
Kimberly Harrington marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Gary Scarfo
Gary Scarfo marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
NYLon Carry On
NYLon Carry On is currently reading it
Jun 20, 2013
Amy
Amy added it
Feb 10, 2014
Tieska
Tieska marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2012
Nolo's Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work Essential Guide for FirstTime Homeowners: Maximize Your Investment & Enjoy Your New Home The Judge Who Hated Red Nail Polish: And Other Crazy but True Stories of Law and Lawyers Selling Your House in a Tough Market: 10 Strategies That Work