Start by marking “Dark of kNight (kNight Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dark of kNight (kNight Series, #1)

Dark of kNight (kNight #1)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Julie Knight never really knew how much her life would change after the death of her father.

After returning home to Spring Place, GA, the mysterious animal attacks begin. The small town is in an uproar over the horrific killings.

Julie finds herself in danger when the truth of who she is has been revealed. The last of a thousand year old bloodline of Lycans, Guardians of th
Paperback, 2nd Edition, 313 pages
Published January 2009 by Wild Horse Press

To ask other readers questions about Dark of kNight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark of kNight

Karen Fuller
This is the 3rd additon of Dark of kNight. T. L. Mitchell put the book through some serious editing and some spicing up on the love side. The love scene is improved to coinside with the the scenes leading up to the love scene. Read the revised version. It's better than ever!
Paula  Phillips
Dark of kNight- 2009- T.L Mitchell

Julie Knight has been living in Virginia for the last 4 years studying at college. She has just returned home to Spring Place in Georgia , unfortunatley it is not under the best of terms. Her father has passed away . After returning home ,she is confronted by a numerous amounts of strange animal attacks which turn out to be Werewolves. Each night , Julie starts having strange dreams which later reveals her destiny , Meet Daniel Maxwell, the son of her fathers be
Snuggleberry
I found the premise interesting, but the writing is unengaging. The story is written from Julie's pov and its mostly a lot of telling - so much so, that I found it a bit boring and difficult to connect with Julie and the emotions she's going through. There were also instances where I just went huh? For example, the first sentence reads: grief is an intense sorrow and immense sadness especially because of a death. really? the wording is awkward and as far as openings go, it sucks, to put it nicel ...more
Dahlia (yadkny)
May 24, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance Lovers
Shelves: favorites
Our fate is sometimes unfair and our destiny at times unclear, but we must never forget to always have faith.

Julie Knight knows how fortunate her life has been. A successful plastic surgeon for a father has afforded her a comfortable lifestyle and choices in life that many never attain. However, not all is without consequence and the early choices her parents made left Julie without a mother.

After receiving the phone call informing her of her father’s death, Julie heads back home from college
Sheyla ✎
Julie kNight has been away for four years attending college in Virginia. This is until she receives a phone call from her father's best friend telling her, Julie's father passed away.
She returns home to Spring Place, GA. She stays with Casey, her best friend growing up and her family.
Casey's brother and Julie's father partner in a DNA company, Daniel Maxwell returns home and makes his attraction to Julie crystal clear. She has known him her whole life but didn't know how he felt until now.
Then,
Grammy 1
Julie receives a terrible phone call. It was from home reporting the death of her only parent, her Father. Her trip home for the funeral opens up a Pandoras box of Love, Lies and Mystery.

Daniel and Casey childhood friends and her second family, introduce Julie along with their parents to the secrets of her family, and her heritage that she had no idea about.

The story is about love and mutual trust she and Daniel slowly find together as she is told they are all Lycans and by what standard of li
Dre Mosley
This book crossed that magical line between offensively bad and entertainingly bad. The story involves your typical Werewolf, Vampire, Lycan stuff featuring attractive young adults and romance(but this ain't "Bella and Edward" or "Sookie and Bill" folks). The problem with the story is that nothing of any real interest occurs. My Kindle showed that I was at 72% and it dawned on me that nothing significant had happened. I finished the book, and yep, nothing had really happened.

Problems with the bo
Lisa Phillips
T.L. Mitchell's Dark of Knight was a delight to this southerner's romantic heart! Combining the elements of traditional romance with paranormal lore and suspense, Ms. Mitchell has created a tale that will appeal to readers of several genres. She writes with a poetic voice, lending a fairytale quality to her imagery and characters, that moves the reader through this emotional story, and left me anxiously awaiting the next tale in this wonderful series.
Wendy
Not bad for the first book of this series. Definitely need re-editing. It was only available thru Amazon...so it is hard to get if you don't order it online. I actually saw the second book at B&N...which is what got me interested in this series. This book is kind of slow...definitely more on the romance side...but it's developing the plot for the series, so it's forgivable.

JZ Murdock
I was asked by the Author of this book to consider adapting this novel from her series to screenplay format. I read it and it was a fun enough read with an interesting story and background, that I agreed. The screenplay has been sent seen in a few places now and is ready for consideration.
▫♥▫jenny▫♥▫
I got this for free on my Kindle, and after finally finishing it--because it was longer than I expected it to be--I am not sure if I want to read part 2 or not. The story had its good moments, but was really slow, predictable and uninteresting in parts. Overall though, it was a nice read.
T.L. Mitchell
Sep 29, 2010 T.L. Mitchell added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is no longer available. Fall of kNight will be re-edited and re-published with a new publisher, releasing in October 2010. For information please visit- darkofknightseries.com.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
This book was recommended by a friend on GR and I love it!. T.L. Mitchell got me stuck into this world. I love how the main character Julie was totally calm with Lupans and werewolves.
Juliette
The plot line sucked me in immediately and I was hooked. For a new author I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was very pleasantly surprised! A real find!
Aurelia
The characters were likable and the story was enjoyable. Overall, a good read.
Kristi
Jan 21, 2013 Kristi rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
Good concept; amateurish delivery. Badly in need of editing.
Deborah
I really enjoyed this new series.
Charlie Kenmore
Edited by Gateway Editorial Services
Superman4529
Superman4529 marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
KelticKat
KelticKat marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Mae Anne Bryant
Mae Anne Bryant marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
  • Changing Times (Lusting Wild, #1)
  • Courting the Darkness (Courting the Darkness #1)
  • That Voodoo You Do (That Old Black Magic, #1)
  • Fallon (Darklands, #4)
  • Under a Midnight Moon (Werekind #2.5)
  • Hunter's Blood: Special Edition (Cursed by Blood, #1)
  • Believe In the Magic (Shifting Magic, #1)
  • Fangs for Nothing (Vampire Hunting and Other Foolish Endeavors, #1)
  • Enslaved in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #1)
  • Bound by Blood
  • Protector (Underground Guardians, #1)
  • Destiny Awaits (Juniper Grove Chronicles #1)
  • Head Cases
  • Feather Down (Raptors Revealed, #1)
  • Bound to Night (Sisters of the Moon, #1)
  • Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #1)
  • Fierce Dawn (ParaRealm, #1)
  • In Heat (In Heat, #1)

kNight (2 books)
  • Fall of kNight (kNight Series, #2)
The Nightman Fall of kNight (kNight Series, #2) Harbor Moon Summer Romance Silver Moon Three Expeditions Into the Interior of Eastern Australia - 2 Volume Set