Start by marking “Amazing Animals: Fantastic Forest” as Want to Read:
Amazing Animals: Fantastic Forest

Amazing Animals: Fantastic Forest

The author and illustrator of Amazing Machines know what preschoolers like and just how to present information to them. Now they turn their attention to animals, guiding readers on a trek through the forest to meet some truly amazing creatures. With bouncy rhyming text, a different animal featured on each spread, and plenty of background details, young readers are sure to ...more
Published July 6th 2010 by Kingfisher (first published July 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Amazing Animals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amazing Animals

Vanessa Peavy
Just how cool is this book?....it's pretty awesome.Illustrations all over and the details are great. It is such a cute read. Who said learning about animals have to be boring. The rhymes in this book make this a fun read. "Black bears are good at climbing, just see how well they do...". This would be great for books to read before a trip to the Zoo.

I would also use this book to conduct a formative assessment where I ask students to tell me what is their favorite animal and why?

Possibly for a ma
Jen
Jan 10, 2011 Jen rated it really liked it
As a mom to two young boys, I really liked this book! I think it's a great introduction to the North American forest and just some of the creatures that live in it. I like how it gives a simple little description of the animals along with their pictures. Black bears, moose, flying squirrels, porcupine and skunk are just some of the animals covered in this book.
Lynnie
Lynnie rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2011
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2010
Sofia
Sofia rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2013
Rory
Rory rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Tobi
Tobi rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2013
Emma
Emma rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2012
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2013
Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson rated it liked it
May 08, 2013
Amy
Amy added it
Aug 31, 2011
Louis
Louis added it
Sep 03, 2014
Marge Blum
Marge Blum marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016