Start by marking “Echo of Redemption (Chronicles of Surrender, #4)” as Want to Read:
Echo of Redemption (Chronicles of Surrender, #4)

Echo of Redemption (Chronicles of Surrender #4)

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  118 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Is there salvation in truth?
Kitten is pregnant and torn between the idea of being both mommy and sex slave. With the help of her master, Lord Fyre, she makes the hardest decision of all...infuriating Garret, her second master. This revisits the question: can one woman truly serve two masters?

Lord Fyre is torn between blood and ménage. When his twin brother arrives shot a
Published May 17th 2010 by lyrical press (first published April 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Echo of Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echo of Redemption

Bared to You by Sylvia DayReflected in You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardEntwined with You by Sylvia Day
Like 50 Shades of Grey
312th out of 630 books — 1,619 voters
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsComfort Food by Kitty ThomasSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSlave by Sherri HayesThe Riding School by C.P. Mandara
BDSM Slave-Captive Stories
306th out of 319 books — 770 voters

More lists with this book...

comfort
May 27, 2010 comfort rated it it was ok
Shelves: finished
I am sorry to say this series is losing its interest for me as I don't think it is living up to the promises made in the first 2 books.

A sub living with two Sadist Doms.....

Still a good read and some very hot scenes- but too few, and not enough of the workings of the menange- they have been apart more than they have been together.

Will read the next book, but not going into it with the same enthusiasm as the first couple.
Renee (ren213)
May 19, 2010 Renee (ren213) rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, menage, mmf
After being a little disappointed with Unholy Promises I have to say Echo of Redemtion made up for it as far as I'm concerned. I am already counting the days until the next book in the series!
Fallon Blake
Aug 01, 2010 Fallon Blake rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
4.5 stars - My favorite since the first and it's going to kill me to have to wait until September to read the next installment.
Roxy Harte
Sep 07, 2010 Roxy Harte rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I loved writing about Nikos, Thomas's twin...I hope my readers find him intriguing.
Jen
Jan 16, 2012 Jen rated it it was amazing
CRY! This book should have been 2 stars for leaving me the way it did! I cried myself to sleep last night for a half hour after I finished it! WOW!

So I love Garrett, but he screwed up big-time in this book - it was sad to see him get so frustrated.
But with Kitten's pregnancy progressing, still being undernourished and scared to death, Thomas gone - again - and Kitten in a frenzy ... can you really blame him for needing to bring out Lord Ice a little more often then before?

It was nice to see G
Emily Steinmetz
Jun 17, 2011 Emily Steinmetz rated it really liked it
I'm torn between giving this book 3 stars or 4. It's still interesting, but I'm starting to get bored. I know this story must be going somewhere, but it's starting to drag. The characters are becoming more and more annoying, especially Kitten. I'm hoping the next book in the series creates some sort of direction for the story line and wraps things up. I will say that this book contains a lifestyle I've never, ever thought about or considered, but it's fascinating. Fascinating in a crazy, does th ...more
Marion
This book has been the best one so far. I still don't care for Thomas and Kitten comes across as needy and clingy. I did not care for the BDSM play during the pregnancy, especially the needle play. The intrique was great.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Oct 17, 2010 Jo * Smut-Dickted * rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed it due to Thomas and Nikos. Wanted to smack Kitten and Garret. Little uncomfortable with some of the S/m in the book given Kitten's pregnancy. STILL in love with Frye/Thomas - that man is the MAN. *sigh*
TWIGGY17
May 22, 2010 TWIGGY17 rated it really liked it
Of all the books, I would say this is my favorite. Very sad at the end. Some very hot scenes. Despite all of Thomas's flaws he is my favorite.
Debbie
May 19, 2010 Debbie rated it it was amazing
What a great book!!! So much happens you just can't put the book down. The way it ended it just makes me that much more anxious for the next book.
Tammy
Sep 29, 2011 Tammy rated it it was amazing
So very good. Its a must read.
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Mindy Buckley
Mindy Buckley rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2015
Reelika Raimet
Reelika Raimet marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Kri
Kri marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Anita C.
Anita C. marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Dee
Dee added it
Sep 28, 2015
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Sheens ボリス
Sheens ボリス marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Karin
Karin marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Somebody
Somebody marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Sophie Soboro
Sophie Soboro marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Stephanie Pavlick
Stephanie Pavlick marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Jennifer Lessard
Jennifer Lessard marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
  • Meredith's Awakening (Worthington Group, #2)
  • Fortune (Fortune, #2)
  • Sweet Awakening (Tygers, #4)
  • The Forbidden Room (The Forbidden Room, #1)
  • Danger Zone (Hawkeye, #1)
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • Slave To Love
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Teased  (Purgatory Club #3)
  • Bottoms Up (Come Again, #1)
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • Stony Creek Hero (Stony Creek #2)
  • Finding Eden (Eden, #2)
  • Take Your Pick
I write erotica, specifically erotica that explores the emotional and psychological elements of relations involving BDSM or that are LGBT based.

I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world, have three adult children and two grand children.

More about Roxy Harte...

Chronicles of Surrender (6 books)
  • Sacred Secrets (Chronicles of Surrender, #1)
  • Sacred Revelations (Chronicles of Surrender, #2)
  • Unholy Promises (Chronicles of Surrender, #3)
  • Cries of Penance (Chronicles of Surrender, #5)
  • Vow of Silence (Chronicles of Surrender, #6)