Start by marking “Echo of Redemption (Chronicles of Surrender, #4)” as Want to Read:
Echo of Redemption (Chronicles of Surrender, #4)

Echo of Redemption (Chronicles of Surrender #4)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  119 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Is there salvation in truth?
Kitten is pregnant and torn between the idea of being both mommy and sex slave. With the help of her master, Lord Fyre, she makes the hardest decision of all...infuriating Garret, her second master. This revisits the question: can one woman truly serve two masters?

Lord Fyre is torn between blood and ménage. When his twin brother arrives shot a
Published May 17th 2010 by lyrical press (first published April 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Echo of Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Echo of Redemption

Bared to You by Sylvia DayReflected in You by Sylvia DayBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardEntwined with You by Sylvia Day
Like 50 Shades of Grey
295th out of 579 books — 1,572 voters
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsComfort Food by Kitty ThomasSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSlave by Sherri HayesThe Riding School by C.P. Mandara
BDSM Slave-Captive Stories
281st out of 294 books — 727 voters

More lists with this book...

comfort
I am sorry to say this series is losing its interest for me as I don't think it is living up to the promises made in the first 2 books.

A sub living with two Sadist Doms.....

Still a good read and some very hot scenes- but too few, and not enough of the workings of the menange- they have been apart more than they have been together.

Will read the next book, but not going into it with the same enthusiasm as the first couple.
Renee (ren213)
After being a little disappointed with Unholy Promises I have to say Echo of Redemtion made up for it as far as I'm concerned. I am already counting the days until the next book in the series!
Fallon Blake
4.5 stars - My favorite since the first and it's going to kill me to have to wait until September to read the next installment.
Roxy Harte
Sep 07, 2010 Roxy Harte rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I loved writing about Nikos, Thomas's twin...I hope my readers find him intriguing.
Jen
CRY! This book should have been 2 stars for leaving me the way it did! I cried myself to sleep last night for a half hour after I finished it! WOW!

So I love Garrett, but he screwed up big-time in this book - it was sad to see him get so frustrated.
But with Kitten's pregnancy progressing, still being undernourished and scared to death, Thomas gone - again - and Kitten in a frenzy ... can you really blame him for needing to bring out Lord Ice a little more often then before?

It was nice to see G
Emily Steinmetz
I'm torn between giving this book 3 stars or 4. It's still interesting, but I'm starting to get bored. I know this story must be going somewhere, but it's starting to drag. The characters are becoming more and more annoying, especially Kitten. I'm hoping the next book in the series creates some sort of direction for the story line and wraps things up. I will say that this book contains a lifestyle I've never, ever thought about or considered, but it's fascinating. Fascinating in a crazy, does th ...more
Marion
This book has been the best one so far. I still don't care for Thomas and Kitten comes across as needy and clingy. I did not care for the BDSM play during the pregnancy, especially the needle play. The intrique was great.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Really enjoyed it due to Thomas and Nikos. Wanted to smack Kitten and Garret. Little uncomfortable with some of the S/m in the book given Kitten's pregnancy. STILL in love with Frye/Thomas - that man is the MAN. *sigh*
TWIGGY17
Of all the books, I would say this is my favorite. Very sad at the end. Some very hot scenes. Despite all of Thomas's flaws he is my favorite.
Debbie
What a great book!!! So much happens you just can't put the book down. The way it ended it just makes me that much more anxious for the next book.
Tammy
So very good. Its a must read.
Maria Cristina
Maria Cristina marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Sabrina The Book Lover
Sabrina The Book Lover marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Karin
Karin marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Nachiketa
Nachiketa marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Melodie
Melodie marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Fortune (Fortune, #2)
  • The Forbidden Room (The Forbidden Room, #1)
  • Danger Zone (Hawkeye, #1)
  • Sweet Awakening (Tygers, #4)
  • A Toy For Two (Le' Club d'Esclavage, #2)
  • Slave To Love
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
  • Lovely Wicked
  • Teased   (Purgatory Club, #3)
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword #1)
  • Dick Does Jane
  • Rite of First Claim (Diablo Blanco Club, #3)
  • Learning to Drown
  • Finding Eden (Eden, #2)
  • Training the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #1)
I write erotica, specifically erotica that explores the emotional and psychological elements of relations involving BDSM or that are LGBT based.

Since I'm new to the site, I am certain my bio will keep evolving and for now will limit it to the basics. I live in a (very) small town in Ohio. I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world, have three adult children and two grand children.

More about Roxy Harte...

Chronicles of Surrender (6 books)
  • Sacred Secrets (Chronicles of Surrender, #1)
  • Sacred Revelations (Chronicles of Surrender, #2)
  • Unholy Promises (Chronicles of Surrender, #3)
  • Cries of Penance (Chronicles of Surrender, #5)
  • Vow of Silence (Chronicles of Surrender, #6)
Sacred Secrets (Chronicles of Surrender, #1) Sacred Revelations (Chronicles of Surrender, #2) Unholy Promises (Chronicles of Surrender, #3) Cries of Penance (Chronicles of Surrender, #5) Heart of Change