Start by marking “Remember Me & The Return Part I (Remember Me #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Remember Me & The Return Part I  (Remember Me #1-2)

Remember Me & The Return Part I (Remember Me #1-2)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  217 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Shari just stepped onto the balcony for some fresh air, she didn't mean to fall. Whilst her friends assume it was suicide, she knows otherwise, and now her restless spirit must find the real killer by any means possible. She'll need the help of those she left behind and the only way to reach them now is via the ouija board, but someone or something else seems to want to co ...more
Published September 2nd 2010 by Hodder Children's Books

To ask other readers questions about Remember Me & The Return Part I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember Me & The Return Part I

Veronica Morfi
Rating: 4/5

Remember Me - Rating: 4.5/5

Remember Me is the story of Shari, and it all begins the night she falls of a balcony. Shari was at a firends house for her birthday party. When most of the guests had left the remaining kids decided to call up the dead. Everything liked they were actually talking to a spirit when all of a sudden Shari decided to break the connection and walked to the balcony for some fresh air. A few minutes later she was found lying at the ground, two floors beneath the ba
Taneika (Flipping Through The Pages...)
More of my reviews can be found at Flipping Through the Pages!

After reading the Last Vampire series, Christopher Pike has easily become a favourite of mine. Although I’m aware these books have not recently been written (Remember Me was published in 1989), Pike still manages to sound up to date with teenagers and how they behave. Apparently alot of Pike’s work revolves around teenage girls, however he definitely gets away with it.
Remember Me is the story of 18 year old Shari Cooper. Shari Cooper
Jessica
Oh Christopher Pikes you are a brilliant man!

Worship

I admit that when I first picked up the book and read the cover I was like;

Seriously

But only a few pages into the story I was hooked.

A paranormal that doesn’t have a vampire or werewolf in sight or in mind makes this book stand out among all others.

Ok, so here are the main characters and their stories:

Shari is the protagonist and the book is written from her POV. Shari comes from a wealthy family that consists of her parents, herself, and her older brothe
Tiffa (TheBritishBookNerd)
I have this bind-up of the first two books in the 'Remember Me' series - this review is of the first book. I loved this book, I thought it was great read. Shari is a some-what popular girl, like any other. She and a few of her friends end up at a birthday party one evening, which starts off as the typical teenage get-together. However, as the evening progresses, Jo, Shari's best friend decides to start a seance and accidental summons Peter, Jeff's brother who died in a motorcycle accident a whil ...more
Roni Steel
This is the first book & a half of a trilogy. The first book really gripped me, & I read it fairly quickly - the characters were interesting, & the storyline was intriguing.

However, when it got to reading the first half of the second book (the trilogy is completed in another volume) I struggled to retain interest. The introduction of new, completely unrelated (to begin with) characters was awkward, & the characters themselves weren't all that interesting.

I actually left this book
Sarah burrows
i really liked this book alot and loved the plot and all the twist and turns involved in it. i have a new version with a different cover but i couldnt find it on here. i devowed this book and am looking forward to reading the next ones (but can never seem to find them!) shari cooper is the type of girl we can learn from and compare ourselves to, as life is never perfect and usually the people who believe they have a perfect life where nothing can go wrong are the ones who get hurt just like shar ...more
Lisa
This was an extraordinary read. On the one hand, it read almost like a thrilling who-dunnit, as the dead heroine tried to find out who killed her, and on the other it was a pretty scary read (particularly at the beginning and particularly if you're up late an night in a quiet house with your back to a doorway). The heroine's journey through the novel was believable; she said and did things that I could imagine doing and and saying and thinking if I were in her situation.

The Return, Part 1 is lin
Naomi
I rarely read books written by male authors but I liked Christopher Pike's The Last Vampire series so I thought i'd give this one a go. I wasn't expecting to like it but I DID! I was kept entertained throughout the whole book & I found that the story really made me think about what it would be like to die! My favourite character was the main one, Shari Cooper. She was hilarious at times with her witty sarcasm. I also really liked her brother Jimmy too. HATED Dan with a passion & also Bet ...more
Eleionomae
This edition has two book in it. I really loved book one, but I doubted a little over book two. It was nice, but also a bit...confusing and inconsistent in one way or another. I was a bit dissapointed in the Jean character (in the return part 1), I didn't find her quite as interesting as Shari. I get the Wanderer stuff, but why did Pike picked this girl in particular? The return wasn't as good as the first part, the chapters were confusing at times.

Overall I liked the book, Pike has a special wa
Tiana
Remember Me, was one of those hard-to-put-down books where the traumatic and compelling story of Shari hooked me to read more. Her loving and innocent character made me smile throughout the whole book despite the grief stricken story line, but has also lured me to read the sequel.

This book I would definitely recommend, not just because it's riveting fiction, but also because it takes Shari on a quest that concludes with an expected ending.
Jackie
The "who dunnit" of the spirit world was interesting. Even though she died, she had adventures and a mission to find out if she jumped or was pushed. Loved the twist NO SPOILERS HERE. Towards the end it turned too "out there".. New age ideas are fine, but too much for me, WAY too deep.
Olivia
Meh. I got his book and the second in the series on sale and it looked quite interesting! The plot was gripping but the second book was really confusing. It was hard to keep up with but I still read it anyway. I hope the rest of the series is more interesting and simpler to read :)
Lore
Hmmm...
Rather Liked this one, saw some similaerities with The last Vampire series but it was a pretty good plot. Despite the fact that the authors loves his prose and new age beliefs.
Ah well, I did like it, a nice, light read.
Caroline Cassidy
This book took me quite a while to get in to. But once there enjoyed it. Starting The Return again seemed choppy but has settled and I can now follow the story.
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Dawn Starr
Dawn Starr marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Bookaholic
Bookaholic marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Cangygaelgmail.com
Cangygaelgmail.com marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Pamela Morrison
Pamela Morrison marked it as to-read
Risky
Risky marked it as to-read
Willo
Willo marked it as to-read
  • Vulpi (Thyla, #2)
  • Underground (The Phoenix Files, #4)
  • House of Bones (Point Horror Unleashed)
  • The Life of a Teenage Body-Snatcher
  • Now You're One of Us
  • Goblin Fruit
  • Broken
  • Mean Spirits & Young Blood (Mediator, #3-4)
  • How to Marry a Warlock in 10 Days (10 Days, #2)
  • Sweetie
  • The Forbidden Daughter
  • Talking To Strangers
  • Taken
  • Fierce September (Juno, #2)
  • Backwards
  • Pod
  • The Fallen (The Enemy #5)
  • Equinox (The Rosie Black Chronicles, #2)
19954
Christopher Pike is the pseudonym of Kevin McFadden. He is a bestselling author of young adult and children's fiction who specializes in the thriller genre.

McFadden was born in New York but grew up in California where he stills lives in today. A college drop-out, he did factory work, painted houses and programm
More about Christopher Pike...
Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (Thirst, #1) Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever (Thirst, #2) Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn (Thirst, #3) Thirst No. 4: The Shadow of Death (Thirst, #4) Remember Me (Remember Me, #1)