Start by marking “Trans People's Partnerships: Towards an Ethics of Intimacy” as Want to Read:
Trans People's Partnerships: Towards an Ethics of Intimacy

Trans People's Partnerships: Towards an Ethics of Intimacy

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
As intimate lives become more public, and discussions of gender and sexuality more complex, there is a need to rethink how we engage with our own perceptions and identifications with respect to intimacy. This book explores whether our intimate desires are limited by social norms and expectations, and if so what we might be able to do about it.
Published September 15th 2010 by Palgrave Macmillan (first published September 10th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Trans People's Partnerships, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trans People's Partnerships

Tam Sanger
As I wrote this book I don't think I should review it, but others please do ;)
Lettrine
Lettrine marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Mapping Intimacies: Relations, Exchanges, Affects Trans People's Partnerships: Towards an Ethics of Intimacy Transgender Identities: Towards a Social Analysis of Gender Diversity Mapping Intimacies: Relations, Exchanges, Affects Transgender Identities: Towards a Social Analysis of Gender Diversity (Routledge Research in Gender and Society)