Start by marking “The Poop That Took a Pee” as Want to Read:

Chapter 1:

Hardcover, Sequal, 5 pages
Published March 26th 2010 by South Park Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Poop That Took a Pee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Poop That Took a Pee

Than
Jul 15, 2013 Than rated it it was amazing
I just finished this amazing book and know that I will treasure it for years to come. Although some people were disappointed with Stoch's sophomore effort, I found it to be a masterful work on every level. When wiener-poop came out of Douglas in a long thin strip, it is quite obviously, on one level, Stotch's subtle Marxist critique and symbolizes the withering away of the state. But the wiener-poop means so much more than that. A paradoxical union of many binaries (penal/anal, excess/purging, d ...more
Elliot
Apr 20, 2010 Elliot rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone alive
Recommended to Elliot by: Leapold "Butters" Stoch

Chapter 1:

Douglas had to poop, his butt was all stinky because he had to poop so badly. There was a gross woman named Rebecca who was sunbathing all naked and she was fat. Douglas walked up to her and said, "I need to poop". "Okay, Rebecca replied, "I like poop". Douglas squatted down over the fat sunbathing lady and went poop. The poop sat there on Rebecca's boobs, looking like a weiner.

...

"Why are we here?", Douglas cried as poop came out his weiner in a long thin strip
Giselle Roberts
Feb 22, 2013 Giselle Roberts rated it liked it
So, The Poop That Took a Pee came out shortly after the success of the revolutionary Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs. How does it hold up?

It's... okay, I guess? Not what I was expecting, and the writing style is much different than Scrotie's. I guess Stotch was trying to experiment. I don't know how to describe it, but Poop That Took a Pee is like the "Godfather: Part III" to Parts I & II and the "Dark Knight Rises" to the earlier Batman films in the Nolan trilogy. Good, but... not as good.

I s
Harold
Feb 09, 2012 Harold rated it liked it
This sequel to "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" was somewhat disappointing in my opinion. After the incredible impact of his first novel, Stotch's latest effort seems rather uninspired, although at times it can be engaging. For example, when Stotch describes the poop as "looking like a weiner", the characterization of the poop itself makes a strong statement, condemning the social injustice of an America that is more concerned with corporate profit than dietary balance. All in all, not Stotch ...more
Jack Broomer
Jun 02, 2015 Jack Broomer rated it it was amazing
Just another outstanding classic written by none other than my favorite author Butters Scotch. The effect his diction has on my mood is unlike any other. His books never fail to make me feel as if i am really there. I recommended this book to my 87 year old grandmother and she said she feels 86 again. What a gift this is out there to all.
Brian
Jun 23, 2010 Brian rated it it was amazing
This book changed my life.

MUST KILL KIM KARDASHIAN.
Randy Baker
May 24, 2015 Randy Baker rated it it was amazing
Now when you read this book you really have to understand what the author was going for. I think "the poop" was really the authors soul while he's growing as he gets older. "The pee" was all the mistakes he has made throughout his life. So when "The poop" "took a pee" that was really him accepting and growing from his mistakes. In the end becoming a better person.
Pam
Dec 17, 2013 Pam rated it it was amazing
Stunningly written in poetic minimalistic style. A breathtaking sequel to his first masterpiece, The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs. I cried.
Julia
Apr 29, 2010 Julia rated it it was amazing
if it were possible for a book to get 12 stars this would be the one
Sara
Feb 21, 2013 Sara rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
While this one was definitely a good read, it sadly fell victim to traps that many book sequels do. All of the character development from the first book seemed forgotten and the gritty, realistic writing was replaced by childish toilet humor and sex jokes. Plus, we never do find out what happened to Sarah Jessica Parker or why the author hates her, unless they made up somehow.

But in spite of its flaws, this was still an enjoyable read. A guilty pleasure, perhaps.
Troll
Leopold Butters Stotch is the author of the decade. His exotic, yet captivating books will hook you in from the first page. The reason it has yet to be on the New York Times' Best Sellers list is because the Times is worried it's suggestive themes are too much for younger readers (but it's not). Read this book before it becomes an instant classic of American literature.
Pat
Feb 17, 2015 Pat rated it liked it
It was a good book, excellent symbolism, the only problem I had is that it is not as long ( or well written as his other book; The Tale Of Scrotie McBoogerballs). Be warned though, as this book caused some crazy person to kill the kardashians, so consult a psychologist before reading this book. In short, if you liked The Tale Of Scrotie McBoogerballs, you'll love The Poop That Took A Pee.
Robert Carter
Mar 04, 2014 Robert Carter rated it it was amazing
I think this is Stotch's best book yet. It gave me profound insights into the nature of life, and the world as we know it. Highly recommended!
Chandra Kethi-reddy
Jun 16, 2015 Chandra Kethi-reddy rated it liked it
Not as subversive as I was hoping
Conzpiracy
Dec 19, 2014 Conzpiracy rated it it was amazing
The greatest literary work of our time..
Ben
May 23, 2012 Ben rated it it was amazing
AMAZINGFUL. THIS IS WHAT I CALL ART!!!!!!!!!!!
Shannon Christensen
Aug 25, 2016 Shannon Christensen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: classics
An outstanding follow up to The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs. My only recommendation would be to get this one on tape, as it's narrated by the always fabulous Morgan Freeman.
Boo Langdon
May 23, 2012 Boo Langdon rated it it was amazing
I thought this book wasn't written very well and had very little detail. I feel The author could of put more time into it.
Spencer
Mar 25, 2012 Spencer rated it it was amazing
I think I'm in the minority here, but I think this book is better than his first.
Jason
Oct 14, 2013 Jason added it
This confused the hell out of me. Five stars!
Bryn Eva
Genius.
Pooptookapee
Nov 21, 2013 Pooptookapee rated it it was amazing
The poop that took a pee, a book written by Leopold Butters Stotch. The book is based around a character named Douglas, the protagonist in the novel. The author stated that the message he was trying to get across in this novel was love and betrayal.

In chapter 1 Douglas finds himself in a state of the need to poop, he knows this by the smell of his butt, which is all stinky because he has to poop so badly. He approaches a gross woman named Rebecca who is sunbathing all naked and she is fat. Dougl
IshAsh
Oct 05, 2016 IshAsh rated it it was amazing
Knowing how successful his first book was, it was surprising that Leopold Stotch released a follow-up in such short order. It was, after all, bound to be measured against the astoundingly high standards set by its predecessor. Legendary "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs may be, but Mr. Stotch may come through with a sophomore project that equals or rivals his original masterpiece. Lacking the graphic edginess of Scrotie, "The Poop That Made a Pee" layers on the rich subtext and metaphor that is ...more
Dennis
May 19, 2015 Dennis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Such a masterpiece of literature! I couldn't believe when the weiner took a poop that was such an eye-opening event. I hope stotch keeps up with his good writing I am looking forward to his next book. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to have the answers to the most important questions in life and to everyone who likes poop of cause.
Olivia Malik
Mar 29, 2014 Olivia Malik rated it did not like it
Shelves: do-not-want
Read it on south park. Lol
Zach Mccurdy
Sep 05, 2014 Zach Mccurdy rated it it was amazing
Great book the setting is amazing
Liam Hay
Apr 28, 2014 Liam Hay rated it it was amazing
Maybe even better than his first. Not as edgy though.
Shardul Virkar
May 04, 2015 Shardul Virkar rated it it was amazing
*MUST KILL KIM KARDASHIAN*
Kelly
Nov 03, 2014 Kelly added it
OHMIGOSH A KID ON MY BUS IN PA USED TO TALK ABOUT THIS BOOK AND I DIDNT THINK IT WAS REAL. THIS MAKES ME TREASURE MY CHILDHOOD!
Jessica Maue
Jessica Maue rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Truth about Poop
  • The Junkyard Dog  (Jimmy Flannery Mysteries, #1)
  • Encyclopedia of the Human Brain, Four-Volume Set
  • Put What Where? Over 2,000 Years of Bizarre Sex Advice
  • 50 Ways to Eat Cock: Healthy Chicken Recipes with Balls
  • That's Not Your Mommy Anymore: A Zombie Tale
  • How to Start Your Own Country
  • Introducing Mathematics
  • How to Good-Bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way?
  • The House That Crack Built
  • It Ate Billy on Christmas
  • On Sex and Human Loving
  • The Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America: A Guide to Field Identification
  • Ripley's Believe It or Not!
  • Birth Control Is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and Also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!!
  • How to Traumatize Your Children: 7 Proven Methods to Help You Screw Up Your Kids Deliberately and with Skill
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Philosophy
  • How to Live with a Huge Penis
American child writer and former tap dancer. Stotch has written two literary works.

Stotch was owned for a while by Paris Hilton and is rumored to be Professor Chaos.

Stotch is also a national hero in Mexico where he is known as "Mantequilla".
More about Leopold Butters Stotch...