Start by marking “Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)” as Want to Read:
Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)

Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  256 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Genre: Shape-shifter Paranormal Menage

Kimberlyn is a were at odds with herself. She longs to express her true nature, but she's not sure what that is. What she knows is that she needs lovers who can satisfy her needs for rough sex and submission. What she doesn't know is that as the only Healer of her kind, she's incredibly valuable to the pack that can claim her.

Pack Alph
Published April 20th 2010 by Loose Id (first published April 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sanctuary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sanctuary

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesDecadent by Shayla Black
Best Ménage Fiction
304th out of 816 books — 1,033 voters
Hour of the Lion by Cherise SinclairHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightRedemption Song by Karen MercuryHale by Marie HarteRoane by Marie Harte
Paranormal MMF Menage
83rd out of 134 books — 227 voters

More lists with this book...

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
As with most novellas, if I am liking the story, I wish them to be a little longer--but that was expected, so, no points lost there. I also knew I had the next book locked and loaded and ready for my greedy eyes when I finished.

Kimber is a wolf shifter and a healer. She was taken out of her pack at a young age by her father. I found this very odd--i would think her father would be proud and want to raise a tough "bitch"... After her father dies, she is drawn to a small town filled with wolves a
Kiki
Review from my blog, Authors By Authors:

I am so excited to get to review this story. I love this author who also writes under the name of Jane E. Jones.

So, let me begin at the beginning, because this has to be one of the best opening lines ever,

Kimberlyn’s guilt warred with her pleasure. It was difficult to be good when the need grew inside her like a sharp-edged mountain, until her fight was as ineffectual as a fist against an oak tree.

Need I say anything about her gift for description? Also,
Cecile
I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said....

OH.MY.FREAKING.AWESOME.YUMMY!!!
This book is the sh*t. Omg... I started this book at night... and my eyes took me to slumber land... I was so desperate to know what happen and finish
Kylie
HWAT as hell!
Erotic Horizon
When Kimberlyn moved to Wolf’s Grove she immediately feels the flow of the land, the rightness of the place and ultimately a sort of peace within herself that she has never felt before and she wants to run.

Run wild in the woods behind her new home and run she did because she was a wolf shifter that feels like she had come home.

On her first night out she encounters the local wolf pack and their natural territorial instinct kicks in and they are not happy that she is there. Despite this however th
Naughty Reads
This book is SUPER steamy and scores a 5 on the hotness meter.
I had never read a story that involved sex between two men. I was really impressed by what a great job the author did describing the sexual act and the feelings that went with the sex between two great characters.
Here is what I liked about Sanctuary:
I loved Kimberlyn, Logan and Andrew even though at times I was angry at each of them. I think sometimes I have trouble with that whole Alpha pack leader thing. The big dog gets to make all
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
Why are the bears fighting with the wolves? What is going on and what exactly happened to Kimberlyn's dad? Did they even ask or figure out where Kimberlyn's dad came from? I think there are some holes in this story which makes it feel incomplete.

The sex on the other hand is pretty good. I liked how Andrew and Logan were in a relationship before Kimberlyn burst onto the scene. The story was predictable except for the humans coming out of nowhere. That was a bit of a stumper. Still, based on sex
Jennifer Mollett
Cassidy Hunter is an outstanding writer. I love her books and insane imagination!
Sassafrass
I thought that this one was OK. I thought that maybe there a little too much thrown in for such a short novel, but I thought it got infinitely better by the end, so I'm very anxious to see what happens in book 2. Who are these extra men? Greedy girl, how many do you need??? (Ok, forget I asked that)
Summer

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Chantelle
The story line wasn't the problem I don't know if i got a bad copy or what it was a editing nightmare
SheLove2Read
Glad it was free. DNF.
Anna
dnf...couldn't get into it
Kathleen Thomas
Kathleen Thomas marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Emi
Emi marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Rusty
Rusty marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Cassiday
Cassiday marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Chane B
Chane B marked it as to-read
Pamela Hilger
Pamela Hilger marked it as to-read
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Rinny Rainwind
Rinny Rainwind marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
samantha
samantha marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
  • Claiming Cullen
  • New Year's Kiss (Wolf’s Heritage, #1)
  • Roane (Circe's Recruits, #1)
  • Something To Talk About
  • Trinity (de La Vega Cats, #1)
  • Our Man Friday
  • Three to Tango
  • Defying Pack Law (Pack, #1)
  • When a Pack Dies (Wyoming Wild #1)
  • Branded by Gold (Men in Love, #1)
  • Double Dare
  • Shifters' Captive (Magical Ménages, #1)
  • Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)
  • Monica's Secret (Erogenous Zones, #1)
  • Tea for Three
  • Enticement
Erotic paranormal romance author from Ohio.
More about Cassidy Hunter...
Asylum (Sanctuary, #2) Beyond the Shadows Dark Paradise (Paradise, #1) Moonrise Strange Familiar