Start by marking “Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)” as Want to Read:
Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)

Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)

Genre: Shape-shifter Paranormal Menage

Kimberlyn is a were at odds with herself. She longs to express her true nature, but she's not sure what that is. What she knows is that she needs lovers who can satisfy her needs for rough sex and submission. What she doesn't know is that as the only Healer of her kind, she's incredibly valuable to the pack that can claim her.

Pack Alph
Published April 20th 2010 by Loose Id (first published April 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sanctuary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sanctuary

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
As with most novellas, if I am liking the story, I wish them to be a little longer--but that was expected, so, no points lost there. I also knew I had the next book locked and loaded and ready for my greedy eyes when I finished.

Kimber is a wolf shifter and a healer. She was taken out of her pack at a young age by her father. I found this very odd--i would think her father would be proud and want to raise a tough "bitch"... After her father dies, she is drawn to a small town filled with wolves a
Kiki
Apr 26, 2010 Kiki rated it it was amazing
Review from my blog, Authors By Authors:

I am so excited to get to review this story. I love this author who also writes under the name of Jane E. Jones.

So, let me begin at the beginning, because this has to be one of the best opening lines ever,

Kimberlyn’s guilt warred with her pleasure. It was difficult to be good when the need grew inside her like a sharp-edged mountain, until her fight was as ineffectual as a fist against an oak tree.

Need I say anything about her gift for description? Also,
Cecile
Jun 09, 2010 Cecile rated it it was amazing
I do not judge short stories on the rush of their relationships, because they are just that - short stories. So, yes the relationships always could have been drawn out more, yea it seems like they fall in love to fast and of course the story could have been made longer... but it is a short story. So with that said....

OH.MY.FREAKING.AWESOME.YUMMY!!!
This book is the sh*t. Omg... I started this book at night... and my eyes took me to slumber land... I was so desperate to know what happen and finish
Kylie
Nov 22, 2011 Kylie rated it it was amazing
HWAT as hell!
Erotic Horizon
When Kimberlyn moved to Wolf’s Grove she immediately feels the flow of the land, the rightness of the place and ultimately a sort of peace within herself that she has never felt before and she wants to run.

Run wild in the woods behind her new home and run she did because she was a wolf shifter that feels like she had come home.

On her first night out she encounters the local wolf pack and their natural territorial instinct kicks in and they are not happy that she is there. Despite this however th
Naughty Reads
Oct 04, 2010 Naughty Reads rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is SUPER steamy and scores a 5 on the hotness meter.
I had never read a story that involved sex between two men. I was really impressed by what a great job the author did describing the sexual act and the feelings that went with the sex between two great characters.
Here is what I liked about Sanctuary:
I loved Kimberlyn, Logan and Andrew even though at times I was angry at each of them. I think sometimes I have trouble with that whole Alpha pack leader thing. The big dog gets to make all
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Why are the bears fighting with the wolves? What is going on and what exactly happened to Kimberlyn's dad? Did they even ask or figure out where Kimberlyn's dad came from? I think there are some holes in this story which makes it feel incomplete.

The sex on the other hand is pretty good. I liked how Andrew and Logan were in a relationship before Kimberlyn burst onto the scene. The story was predictable except for the humans coming out of nowhere. That was a bit of a stumper. Still, based on sex
Sassafrass
I thought that this one was OK. I thought that maybe there a little too much thrown in for such a short novel, but I thought it got infinitely better by the end, so I'm very anxious to see what happens in book 2. Who are these extra men? Greedy girl, how many do you need??? (Ok, forget I asked that)
Summer
Feb 25, 2011 Summer rated it really liked it

******
If you liked this book you may enjoy the following groups:
Erotic Enchants Group
Menage Readers Group
Anna
Jul 30, 2011 Anna rated it did not like it
Shelves: pnr, romance-erotic
dnf...couldn't get into it
Chantelle
Oct 09, 2011 Chantelle rated it it was ok
The story line wasn't the problem I don't know if i got a bad copy or what it was a editing nightmare
SheLove2Read
Oct 30, 2010 SheLove2Read rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, 2010
Glad it was free. DNF.
Jennifer Mollett
Jan 23, 2014 Jennifer Mollett rated it it was amazing
Cassidy Hunter is an outstanding writer. I love her books and insane imagination!
Brenda McCarty
Brenda McCarty rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2015
D Thomas
D Thomas rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2010
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2017
Marianne Delmain
Marianne Delmain rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2012
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2012
Evangaline Parsons
Evangaline Parsons rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2015
Kayla
Kayla rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2012
Cyn
Cyn rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2016
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it did not like it
Aug 03, 2014
Me
Me rated it did not like it
Jan 26, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2012
Kat
Kat rated it did not like it
Jun 04, 2011
D
D rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2017
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2012
Anna Kaunisto
Anna Kaunisto rated it it was ok
Aug 09, 2016
Firebird_55
Firebird_55 rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2013
  • Claiming Cullen
  • Unfamiliar Territory (Wolf Bound #3)
  • Something To Talk About
  • New Year's Kiss (Wolf’s Heritage, #1)
  • Our Man Friday
  • The Lost Locket (PowerUp! #1)
  • Double Dare (The Dare Menage Series, #1)
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Joining The Party (Lucky Springs #1)
  • Three to Tango
  • Enticement
  • Locked In (Wicked Missions #1)
  • Trinity (de La Vega Cats #1)
  • Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)
  • Tea for Three
  • Shifters' Captive (Magical Ménages, #1)
  • When a Pack Dies (Wyoming Wild #1)
  • Dare to Dream
Erotic paranormal romance author from Ohio.
More about Cassidy Hunter...

Sanctuary (2 books)