Start by marking “Den dubbla tystnaden (Anders Knutas, #7)” as Want to Read:
Den dubbla tystnaden (Anders Knutas, #7)

Den dubbla tystnaden (Anders Knutas #7)

3.48  ·  Rating Details  ·  581 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
Czy możliwe jest, aby dwie osoby były jedna i tą sama osobą w tym samym czasie? Ten cytat z filmu Persona Ingmara Bergmana staje się mottem najnowszej powieści Mari Jungstedt.
Autorka odsuwa na bok policyjną rutynę i eksponuje postać komisarz Karin Jacobsson. Jest to psychologiczny thriller bazujący na zasadach psychologii zachowań w grupie. Tym razem dowiemy się, co się mo
Published June 2009 by Albert Bonniers Förlag (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Den dubbla tystnaden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Den dubbla tystnaden

Helen
Dec 30, 2014 Helen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked this better than some of her others (perhaps because the annoying Emma Winarve is less in evidence!) The Gotland setting - in this case, mainly the even more intriguing Fårö, where the murders actually take place - is wonderful, beautifully described. A group of 40-something friends arrange a trip to Fårö in connection with an Ingmar Bergman festival, but tragedy strikes. There are several red herrings, and I did follow one of those to the wrong conclusion for quite a while. The melodrama ...more
El Segoviano
Es el ultimo libro que he leído de esta autora, los anteriores también, y forma parte del grupo de novela negra sueca que es la mar de interesante aunque alguno hay que no me atrae demasiado.
Esta particularmente lo hace muy bien. el libro está muy bien escrito y en definitiva es un episodio mas de un inspector que se ha inventado que se llama Anders Knutas.
Lo tienes que leer de una tirada porque es capaz de mantener el interés desde el principio hasta el final de la lectura.
Ullalin
Feb 06, 2016 Ullalin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Huomasin jättäneeni tämän Jungstedtin välistä. Viihdyin Hiljaisuuden hinnan parissa.
Elaine Tomasso
Feb 02, 2016 Elaine Tomasso rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yet again I have obviously not read the same novel as other reviewers because I think The Double Silence is a welcome return to form for Ms Jungstedt after a couple of sub par offerings. After an initial, very mysterious sex scene and a woman returning home and finding her front door open, leaving you to wonder what happened next it is slow to get going as it focuses on a group of 3 couples preparing to go on holiday together and then on their holiday. A windsurfer sees Sam, one of the group, be ...more
Amanda
Aug 25, 2014 Amanda rated it liked it
Herregud så lättläst! Mari Jungstedt uppehåller sig verkligen inte längre än vad hon behöver vid sina karaktärers tankesätt, rörelsemönster och levnadsritualer. Fort som attan ska det gå, gärna hoppa några dagar här och där så att vi verkligen RUSAR mot uppgörelsen av mordet. Att karaktärerna inte hinner med i takten tycks vara av mindre vikt. Nu kan det ju visserligen vara så att jag tycker att det går för fort just för att jag inte läst något tidigare av författaren, och det här ju faktiskt är ...more
Elizabeth
Jul 04, 2016 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful thriller, mystery. Mari Jungstedt is a pro. She is one of Sweden's premier authors.
Gary Van Cott
A decent book but the author frequently writes anonymous narrative sections. I am not fond of this technique. Then at some point there is a big reveal and you find out who it is. I would prefer to see everything from the eyes of the main police character(s).
Minty McBunny

I asked my librarian to get me the first book in this series last year, but instead this one showed up. Fair enough, I still wanted to give the series a try, wherever I had to begin!

This was a slow starter, but once I got into the thick of the story I enjoyed it and thought it was well done. There was plenty of suspense and an interesting resolution. I hope the library will eventually get the rest of the series in, I'd like to read it, but aside from a few mentions of past cases, I felt
Richard
Oct 14, 2013 Richard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
This a wonderfully well crafted and cleverly thought through crime mystery. Although there is the hint of violence and danger in the early chapters it is a good while before a murder occurs.
Unlike many stories the background is told in the present time leading up to the events that destroy the world of a group of close-knit friends. This gives us a perspective on these events and makes us as involved as the Police, who identify suspects but can't really make a case.
It is fascinating as the layer
Gerda
Oct 31, 2011 Gerda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: scandinavian
Another thrilling read by one of my favourite Swedish authors. Especially the first 80 pages are very thrilling. Something is about to happen, but what and to whom? Later on I kept on reading, because what exactly happened, by whom and why?
It's all about three befriended couples who are on a weekend trip together. The couples are very close, they live next to each other, do shopping together, babysit each other's kids, go on holidays together. It looks like an idyllic situation, but is it reall
Mary Gilligan-Nolan
I love this author and waited a long time for this book to be translated and released. This is the only problem with these books by Northern European authors, waiting for the books to be translated and sometimes, the publishers take them out of order and just publish them randomly. Mari Jungstedt is a fantastic story-teller and the D.S. Knutas series is well worth following for crime/mystery lovers, without being too gory and graphic. It's all about good old fashioned police-work and delving int ...more
Lis
Nov 24, 2014 Lis rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crime-fiction
Though this one is #7 in the series, based on events in the main continuing characters' lives it's clear that it actually takes place before #6 (Dark Angel.)
It wasn't a major problem (the core mystery is standalone) but I dislike knowing about events in characters' lives that take place later, when I read an earlier book.
I didn't actually enjoy the mystery in this one as much as some others in the series.
Linda  Branham Greenwell
Best book in the series!
A great mystery with many surprises... twists and turns
3 couples who are neighbors go on s holiday vacation together - 2 of them end up murdered. And all of this takes place near the home of the late Ingmar Bergman. We learn that one of the neighbors has a stalker.
Also, we venture more into the lives of Knutas and Karin
I don't want to say more and ruin the story
Jackie
May 22, 2016 Jackie rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I keep giving this author the benefit of the doubt, then I remember why I shouldn't. If you pick this up thinking you are in for classic Scandinavian thriller, you will be disappointed. It is family saga pretending to be thriller.

If you like more details about the intricacies of child birth, nappy changing & child rearing (of the regular characters, there is a midwife and each couple has at least three children from several marriages, so there is a lot) than actual mystery, then go for it. I
Julie
Sep 17, 2014 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-owned
I got this from the library, it is about a group of friends who holiday on a remote swedish island each year, but something dreadful happens this year. Detective superintendant Knutas has to look into their pasts to uncover the killer. Keep you guessing till the end. Really enjoyable, my first by this author but will be looking out for more.
John Johnstone
It is a shame that some things just don't live up to the billing. This is the case here! the author makes you wait for a third of the book before anything actually happens to let it make the thriller/mystery category. You might also think that during that time you would get some information that you could use later on in the book, but no it is just useless padding. That aside the remaining two thirds of the book are okay, and a reasonable crime thriller is told. Three murders take place during t ...more
Bibliotheek Moerbeke
Feb 19, 2013 Bibliotheek Moerbeke rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, thriller
Zevende afzonderlijk te lezen misdaadroman van de Zweedse schrijfster/journaliste met commissaris Anders Knutas, zijn collega Karin Jacobsson en de tv-journalist Johan Berg in de hoofdrol.

De speurders krijgen deze keer te maken met een bijzonder raadselachtige zaak. Drie bevriende echtparen gaan voor een korte vakantie naar het nabijgelegen eiland Fårö. Maar eenmaal aangekomen gooit één smsje voor alle drie de stellen alles overhoop. Een lang verborgen geheim komt aan de oppervlakte en vakantiep
Catherine
Jul 07, 2016 Catherine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good

So sad how events from long ago have an impact on a person's future. It's been a bit of a theme a few of the Anders Knutas books but I guess that's life; the past impacts the future and how people might react/behave in certain situations. Anyway, very enjoyable.
Karen wadey
Aug 27, 2014 Karen wadey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love these books, the characters and their stories are very compelling. Unfortunately I haven't read these books in order and would others to do do this as it makes more sense to the ongoing stories. Looking forward to more of these, probably one of the best scandinavian crime writers about at the moment.
An
Apr 13, 2016 An rated it it was ok
Prettig genoeg om van Styrsö mee te nemen naar Göteborg, om het daar tijdens de laatste vakantie-avond uit te lezen (met thee, een kanelbulle en een halve biskvi bij).
Jeannette
I Like something major like a murder to happen very quickly. Nothing much really happened until nearly 100 pages. However it was an OK read but I didn't enjoy it as much as her other books.
Marjatta
Sep 09, 2014 Marjatta rated it really liked it
Kylä naisdekkaristit osaavat. Näin kieroon juonenkulkuun ei monesti törmää. Pakko lukea kaikki Jungstedtit. Nyt.
Michael
Sep 27, 2015 Michael rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Triviallitteratur.

Typisk svensk femikrimi med al for stor fokus på ligegyldige journalisters ligegyldige journalistik.
Louise Mundt
Mar 13, 2015 Louise Mundt rated it liked it
Didn't care much for the characters or the story and the mystery didn't blow me away.

The book as a whole is okay and I enjoyed it while it lasted but there are far better crime novels out there that I suggest reading in stead.
Emma
Jan 18, 2015 Emma rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Más de lo mismo, así q he decidido dejar de leer esta interminable serie.
Debby
Nov 10, 2015 Debby rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very engrossing and entertaining. Would give it 3 1/2 if I could
Marlene Santos
Mar 31, 2016 Marlene Santos rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another very exciting thriller although a bit longer. Amazing as usual in this author.

Loved it from beginning til the end.
I highly recommend it...
Hko
Feb 14, 2016 Hko rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
onvoorspelbaar en daardoor spannend tot het einde
Lee
Feb 20, 2015 Lee rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
More like 2.5. Just not as good as previous ones.
Pilvi
It took quite a while before the story started properly. At the end you valued the beginning more but at the beginning it just annoyed me that you had no idea what the story was about. When the story finally "began" it was pretty full of detail. I even got the impression that the writer was in a hurry to get everything written down in order to the story make sense. I did enjoy the book, although this wasn't the best Jungstedt -book I've read. There were also some little mistakes she had made in ...more
  • Må döden sova (Maria Wern #3)
  • Till offer åt Molok (Rebecka Martinsson, #5)
  • En plats i solen (Annika Bengtzon, #8)
  • Det Blinde Punkt (Rebekka Holm #2)
  • Night Rounds (Inspector Huss #2)
  • Some Kind of Peace
  • Bad Blood (Intercrime, #2)
  • I grunden utan skuld (Sandhamn, #3)
  • Blessed Are Those Who Thirst (Hanne Wilhelmsen #2)
  • En helt annan historia (Barbarotti #2)
  • Light in a Dark House
  • Spring Tide
  • Furðustrandir (Inspector Erlendur #11)
  • Hævnens gudinde (Louise Rick, #5)
  • Flickan under gatan (Grens & Sundkvist #4)
  • Tre Hundes Nat
Mari Jungstedt is a Swedish journalist and popular crime fiction author.

Jungstedt worked as a reporter on Swedish national public radio and television, and was an occasional presenter on TV4's daily talk show Förkväll.

Her first three novels are set on the island of Gotland and feature Detective Superintendent Anders Knutas and the journalist Johan Berg. Two of her novels were filmed for Swedish TV
More about Mari Jungstedt...

Anders Knutas (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Unseen (Anders Knutas, #1)
  • Unspoken (Anders Knutas, #2)
  • The Inner Circle (Anders Knutas, #3)
  • Killer's Art (Anders Knutas, #4)
  • The Dead of Summer (Anders Knutas #5)
  • Den mörka ängeln (Anders Knutas, #6)
  • Den farliga leken (Anders Knutas, #8)
  • Det fjärde offret (Anders Knutas, #9)
  • Den sista akten (Anders Knutas, #10)
  • Du går inte ensam (Anders Knutas, #11)