Start by marking “Sex and Trouble (Demonae, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sex and Trouble (Demonae, #1)

Sex and Trouble (Demonae #1)

Sex and TroubleMarilu MannMarielle has just learned she's a hereditary witch whose inheritance comes with a creepy house and a hot butler who is really a trapped sex demon. Mari doesn't believe in magick or demons. But once she sees her butler's-ahem-horns, she has to face the facts. And, he can only be released through mutual sexual pleasure.Although Mari's sexier than ...more
ebook, First Edition, 0 pages
Published April 2nd 2010 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Sex and Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex and Trouble

LynnMarie
Jul 24, 2010 LynnMarie rated it it was amazing
LynnMarie’s Review

I was surprised when I started reading Sex and Trouble because the title and cover gave me no indication that this was a paranormal romance with demons and witches. I was pleasantly surprised. That first classic sentence had me hooked!

Marielle travels to her estranged father’s home to visit the lawyer handling his estate. Since her brother went missing four years earlier, and her mother is dead, she is due to inherit everything; from the house and contents, to the drop dead go
Mouse
Mar 05, 2012 Mouse rated it did not like it
Probably the worst constructed book I've read in a long time. No world building, no tension, no plot. And it was NOT sexy. Kept saying WTF though the whole thing. Not only saying WTF, but taking time out to note it in my reading program. That's how much I was thrown.

Example: The demon has to have sex with the witch to get out of his curse. She's prudish, but he finally manages to get her to have sex. The book turns clinical at that point. And then he starts fantasizing about fisting her.

FISTING?
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it it was ok
Dec 18, 2010
Cai
Cai rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2010
Liz
Jun 17, 2012 Liz rated it it was ok

It has a good story but lacking. I wish it were longer so there'll be more magical moments.
Risana
Risana rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Marilu
Aug 06, 2014 Marilu added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this so my rating doesn't count!
Virginia
Virginia rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2010
Midu Hadi
Midu Hadi marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2011
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2012
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2012
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Chris
Chris added it
Feb 07, 2014
Alura H.
Alura H. marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Barbara Marcotte
Barbara Marcotte marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Marilu Mann brings the steaminess of the Louisiana bayous to her books and she doesn't stop there. Marilu's willing to travel to the frozen tundra of Wisconsin to heat up those northern nights and melt a little snow. She'll also circle the world to Wales, Ireland, Scotland and back just to bring you books that make you sweat.

Currently residing in Texas, Marilu is an avid armchair traveler. Her sex
More about Marilu Mann...

Demonae (2 books)
  • Firm Trouble (Demonae, #2)