Start by marking “Warhammer 40 K Rpg: Deathwatch Core Rulebook (Warhammer Rpg)” as Want to Read:
Warhammer 40 K Rpg: Deathwatch Core Rulebook (Warhammer Rpg)

Warhammer 40 K Rpg: Deathwatch Core Rulebook (Warhammer Rpg)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Deathwatch is a roleplaying game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, where you take on the role of a member of the Adeptus Astartes - the devout, bio-engineered super-soldiers also known as Space Marines. Only the most exceptional candidates from the fighting forces of the Adeptus Astartes are invited to join the Deathwatch, and take on a new oath to safeguard the Imperi ...more
Published September 28th 2010 by Fantasy Flight Games

To ask other readers questions about Warhammer 40 K Rpg, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warhammer 40 K Rpg

Larry Kenney
I've been waiting for this game for 20 years. Its a fantastic way to roleplay a group of space marines, without everyone having to have a similar mindset. You can pick from different types of marines, like Assault, Devastator, Techmarine, etc..., as well as from established chpaters or one of your making. The system is also set up in a way to make episodic gaming easy, which is a plus for those of us who can't commit to a weekly gaming schedule.
Eric
Jan 31, 2011 Eric rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 40k, rpg
I picked this book up on a whim and because I had a 50% off coupon at Border's. I wanted it mostly for the background info and "fluff" on the Space Marines from 40k. However, this book pulled me in and really made me want to run a game. I didn't expect that due to my belief that a Space Marine centered RPG would be pretty dull and boring. I think this book may prove me wrong.
Robert
Mar 26, 2014 Robert rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: rpgs
I have been playing this game for a while. This book has shown me that I was probably not playing it correctly.

There is a healthy prelude full of fluff for anyone who plans to play the game or is just a fan of the universe to read. It is not necessary to read the previous two rule books in the series to use this one.
Dustin
Just read through a majority of the book inn preparation of playing in a Deathwatch game. I think that the system is mostly solid, but I really dislike the tone and most of the fluff of the setting.
Alan Demetri
Alan Demetri marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Daniel Eaton
Daniel Eaton marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Elsi
Elsi is currently reading it
Jan 03, 2015
Phillip Triantafillou
Phillip Triantafillou marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Karl Yeager
Karl Yeager marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Ignacio Orueta
Ignacio Orueta marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Deathwatch: Mark Of The Xenos Deathwatch: The Achilus Assault Schlachtriten (Warhammer 40k: Deathwatch) Chip Tricks: Look Like A Poker Pro Accursed RPG: A Savage Worlds RPG Setting