Start by marking “The Wicked (The Magical Sword, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wicked (The Magical Sword, #2)

The Wicked (Magical Sword #2)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  180 ratings  ·  26 reviews
NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Being re-release as a full length novel with the new title, WITCHES BE DAZZLED - MAGIC & MAYHEM BOOK TWO

Thirsty vampires are only the beginning of trouble―magic, love and danger at every turn.

Nexi Jones knows two things—being half Guardian is tough—being half Witch is simply problematic. With her Guardian duties put on hold, she begins the gruell
Published August 23rd 2010 by Liquid Silver Books

To ask other readers questions about The Wicked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wicked

Laurie Garrison
Sep 05, 2010 Laurie Garrison rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People who reads paranormal romance and Urban Fantasy
This is the second installment for Nexi, with this one her magical elements just keeps increasing and keeps getting better as she grows into her powers. Do you love magic, dominant men, adventure, humor, evil villains and a talking cat? Well here is an excellent book for you to try. And yes, I said talking cat, and a smart-aleck at that, she pees on her pillow, it becomes so much fun and humor adding to this adventure. But don’t let the cat fool you She too has special gift. I love fun added wit ...more
Ronda  Tutt
Outstanding! Excellent! Amazing! I loved it! Stacey Kennedy's immagination is outstanding. This was an awesome book that follows the first book "The Willow". The characters are great and powerful. My favorite character besides the main characters Nexi (Guardian/Spirit Witch) and Kyden (Guardian) is her new cat "Willow".

I loved the interaction with the mental link between Nexi, the cat Willow, and of course the main Spirit Witch Zia. I burst out laughing at the comments made between them.

The rom
Alyssa
Review originally posted at Hesperia Loves Books

I'm going to change it up and combine the reviews for these first two books of the Magical Swords series! These are my very first reads of Stacey Kennedy's & I'd heard alot about Nexi & Kyden, so I was super excited to read them.

The premise & basis for this series was very interesting and I was intrigued. Overall I really enjoyed the stories and can't wait to see how the series ends with Devil's Kiss and First & Last. Nexi is a ver
Belinda Boring
This book should seriously come with a warning label. The Wicked brings you back into the lives of Nexi and Kyden with such heat and sizzle that it's guaranteed to leave scorch marks on your fingers. As the second book in The Magical Sword series, I had high expectations that it would be just as entertaining as The Willow and boy did this book deliver. Right from the opening sentence, I got a glimpse of the raw energy I was craving and it immediately sucked me into a fast-paced story that had me ...more
LynnMarie
Hunter’s Review

I decided to give The Wicked a try even after I gave The Willow, the first book in this series by Stacey Kennedy, a hard time. There were things about that book that really bugged me. But, I’m glad I decided to try the second one. This is, to me, a much better book. Why? Well, I think its because there is very little time spent on back story.

The story picks up fast and reintroduces us to people we’ve already met, which I liked as well as very quickly giving Nexi a whole new seri
Donna (BLHmistress)
I know its been awhile since I visited with Nexi and Kyden and to be honest its like visiting home again. I really missed these characters. I forgot how much I loved Nexi, kick ass witch/ guardian in training all the while her and Kyden's relationship just continues on smoldering(I'm not joking wow talk about steamy)I wish I could mention about a certain scene that well not only left me standing in front of my a/c but laughing as well. Read the book to find out what I'm talking about and for tho ...more
Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)
These books have all I want from a paranormal romance. A fun sarcastic, kick ass leading lady, lots of action and oh yes lots of hotness!!

I love Nexi her sense of humor her way of just speaking her mind is something I really connect to. She is strong and strong willed. She makes jokes out of everything and not in an annoying way especially because she is exactly like how I am in the situation.

I love her and Kydens relationship. Yes he is a bit possessive at times, but its understandably done. T
Evelyn Amaro
Origianlly posted on Paromantasy

Nexi is back in The Wicked, book 2 of The Magical Sword series. If you thought The Willow was great, you will soon find out that Stacey Kennedy was just getting warmed up. This book is everything the Willow was times 100. The romance and sexual encountes are vamped up, the action is explosive, the mystery is nail biting and if you loved all of the characters before, you are sure to enjoy the new additions even more.

We pick up where we left off, with Nexi discoveri
Paranormal Kiss
The Wicked is the second book in the Magical Sword series and once again author, Stacey Kennedy impresses us with her incredible ability to weave a story and characters that have the power to enthrall you. It’s a magical blend of action, adventure, humor and romance.

The Wicked will have you laughing with some particularly humorous scenes. Nexi begins her Magic training and her fire element teacher Briar is an interesting character. She’s beautiful like a princess yet her manner of speech leans
Suzan
Jun 05, 2012 Suzan rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of paranormal Romance
Recommended to Suzan by: awesomesauce book club
Great sequel to the first book! I loved how it progressed as Nexi is learning to accept not just where she belongs but what she is and therefore is starting to not only discover more abilities but control her abilities. Her and Kyden's relationship is growing stronger as well, as is her relationships with the other characters. Again there is some heartache among the characters as more fighting ensues and it seems there is a bigger threat then Lazurus presented and I'm not just talking about Lazu ...more
Sondrae Bennett
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
In this second book in The Magical Sword series, Nexi continues to discover her new abilities as well as the politics and differences living in this new environment of weres, witches, demons and other creatures once thought to only exist in fairy tales..

As Nexi finds her magic and learns to use it, it is an exciting and comical journey. In addition to the characters from book one, several new and interesting characters enter the picture...and even the villains are likable!
Kasey
This book is a quick easy read. Kennedy has created an interesting world of alternate dimensions. In the last book Nexi found out she is from this world of supernaturals and is still learning the ropes in this book. She is taking a break from her role as a Guardian and learning to control her magic as this book starts off. I have enjoyed getting to know Nexi and her sexy Guardian lover Kyden, while they get to know each other and struggle against the bad guys.
JD
This book was just as enjoyable as the first one. Probably even more so because you are so attached to the characters in it, you cheer them on, you cry with them, you laugh with them. It's amazing because I'm not use to really laughing or crying while reading books and in this series of books...I've done both. This and the other books have been a true joy to read! It was just as exciting and erotic and beautiful as the first.
Tammy
The adventures of Nexi continue! Once again I was very impressed with how great this story flowed. There are no " down times" in her writing. The story moves along quickly, taking the reader with it. I laughed , I cried , it mad me angry, It even gets scary! Dont even get me started on how sexy and Hot it is!! This is a FANTASTIC series!! Cant wait to read the next one!
Steph
I can't say I recommend any books in this series, besides the first. The Wicked has very little in the way of UF action and intrigue, as it read more like a daytime soap. The story got better towards the end, but that was just a little too late. I was ready to move at that point. Unfortunately, I won't be reading any more in this series.
Anita
Jan 25, 2011 Anita rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: friends
Recommended to Anita by: Stacey Kennedy
Shelves: ebooks
I thought The Wicked was better than the first book of the series. The books are still a little rough around the edges but they aren't a bad read. If you just want to get away w/ a little erotic, paramormal, action, romance then Stacey Kennedy is your girl. They are quick reads, great characters who make you laugh and swoon.
Jane Love
this was a hard book to put down you think you know what's about to happen then bam something completely different happens and you just didnot see it coming i cannot wait to get stuck into the next there are loads of twists and turns these are really a joy to read
Tia
Dude! I really like these novels and am glad they will be reprinted and put on the shelves again for avid readers. Great series.
Ju
I loved this book because of the plot and the wonderful characters. I couldn't put it down until I finished it. Great book.
Karen
I love Willow and think I like Magnus. It's always the bad boys... Isn't it. The elemental fighting is very cool. 5star read
Kitt
Very funny. Review to come at Paperback Dolls.
Lynsey   • The Demon Librarian
Another enjoyable read, although I did prefer the first one.
Tishia (Paranormal Opinion)
Really liked it! I love Nexi's humor!
Ashley Stevenson
Ashley Stevenson marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Emma Terry
Emma Terry marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
  • Crazy, Vampire Love
  • Claiming the Evil Dead (The Soul Catcher, #1)
  • Midnight Falls (Children of the Goddess, #4)
  • My Demon's Kiss (Bound in Darkness, #1)
  • Risking Eternity (Timeshifters #1)
  • When Twilight Burns (The Gardella Vampire Hunters: Victoria, #4)
  • Wraith's Awakening (Para-Ops, #0.5)
  • Deadlock (Southern Arcana, #3)
  • Vampire Trinity (Vampire Queen, #6)
  • Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon, #6)
  • Steal the Day (Thieves #2)
  • His Untamed Desire (Moon Shifter, #3.5)
  • Prima (Vanguards, #6)
  • Love Immortal
  • Kissed from Beyond
  • Whisper Kiss (Dragonfire, #5)
  • Velvet Haven (Annwyn Chronicles, #1)
STACEY KENNEDY is the USA Today bestselling author of the CLUB SIN series. Growing up, Stacey's mind wandered the path less traveled and that path most often led to love. She has always broken rules and she continues to feed off emotion – staying true to her heart. Those traits are now the bones of her stories. She lives in southwestern Ontario with her husband, who puts any of the heroes in her b ...more
More about Stacey Kennedy...
Claimed (Club Sin, #1) Bared (Club Sin, #2) Desired (Club Sin, #3) Supernaturally Kissed (Frostbite, #1) Freed (Club Sin, #4)