Start by marking “Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?” as Want to Read:
Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?

Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?

Highly unorthodox questions and answers about life after life from America's most delightful medium

Concetta Bertoldi has been communicating with the "Other Side" since childhood. In her previous book, the bestselling "Do Dead People Watch You Shower?," she addressed questions about the afterlife that ranged from the poignant to the provocative. Now she returns with "Do Dea

Published April 14th 2009 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published April 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?

Stacey
Jul 17, 2011 Stacey rated it it was amazing
Love love love Concetta! Her books have a beautiful message and this one is just as fun as the first (this time with a discussion about our beloved pets waiting for us on the Other Side). She's a bright light and a positive spirit - and I'm so thankful for her perspective.
Siobhan (tigress5cubs)
Loved it. Opened my eyes to so much.
Donna
Aug 11, 2010 Donna rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Those who enjoy "psychics"--who have met Concetta
Recommended to Donna by: Tara K.
Sue
Sep 06, 2011 Sue rated it it was ok
This book was written by a clairvoyant who is answering questions that she is often asked about "the other side"and the dead people who visit her and her clients. I was disappointed. I thought some of the stories were very interesting but her answers to some of the questions asked were not stories of what happened to her clients but were her opinion. Not that her opinion is wrong, the author certainly is the closest thing we have to an expert on what happens to us after we die but her opinion is ...more
Tiffany
May 20, 2009 Tiffany rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone interested in life after death/psychic mediums
Again, same format as the first book, and this book isn't exactly a sequel....it can be read independently from the other book without any problems. I bought this book at her live event that I went to and she signed it for me. After awhile, it seems that all of the questions have the same answer...but nonetheless, this is a topic I am very interested in and I did enjoy the book.
Ilana Waters
Apr 20, 2013 Ilana Waters rated it it was amazing
Every bit as good as the first book, told with the author's signature sass. Although I don't agree with everything Bertoldi says, it's easy to pick this volume up to read with her others, or just enjoy independently.
Gail Snyder
Jan 06, 2013 Gail Snyder rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this just as much as the first
Marguerite
Feb 24, 2011 Marguerite rated it it was ok
I generally enjoy this type of book for bedtime reading; nothing too heavy, maybe some light humor. This book isn't bad -- it's just silly, without any humorous relief.
Sue
Sep 19, 2015 Sue rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: esoteric
Had to peruse the whole book to find the title question. Boring, remedial version of this topic.
Ellen C
Much better than i thought it would be. It gets a little repetitive but the book is formatted to be a skimmer. It's a nice light take on the afterlife. I enjoyed it.
Sheila
Sep 08, 2011 Sheila rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed reading this one.
Cynthia
Jul 26, 2012 Cynthia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was surprisingly wonderful - really recommend.
Damien
Mar 29, 2016 Damien rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book overall.
Joan Parker
Dec 24, 2012 Joan Parker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read her first book, then this one, now ready for the next! Enjoy her simple writing, answering many curiosity questions.
Kimmie
Really profound.....I'm really glad I read this.
Jenn
Jan 09, 2012 Jenn rated it did not like it
Oh the humanity.
Jill
Dec 31, 2016 Jill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book brought me great comfort and peace! A must read for those who believe in the Afterlife!
Kira vizcaino
not as good as the other one she wrote "do dead people watch you shower"... but still an easy & quick worthy read if you're interested in the after life.
Nicole Engard
Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?: Questions You'd Ask a Medium If You Had the Chance by Concetta Bertoldi (no date)
TOTO from Kansas
Entertaining
Susan
Jun 20, 2012 Susan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this book
Nancy
All your most pressing practical questions answered from one who claims to be able to speak with your loved ones who have passed over.
Eva Tichy
Eva Tichy rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2017
Stefan
Stefan rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Krista Cagle
Krista Cagle rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2011
Gina
Gina rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Kim O'Cain
Kim O'Cain rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Pam
Pam rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Survival of the Soul
  • Owen & Mzee: Language Of Friendship
  • Unbelievable: Investigations into Ghosts, Poltergeists, Telepathy, and Other Unseen Phenomena from the Duke Parapsychology Laboratory
  • In the Arms of Angels: True Stories of Heavenly Guardians
  • The Kind Of Life It's Been: A Memoir
  • The Pet Psychic Diaries
  • Flight of the Dragonfly
  • The Octopus and the Orangutan: New Tales of Animal Intrigue, Intelligence, and Ingenuity
  • The Lord Is My Shepherd: Healing Wisdom of the Twenty-third Psalm
  • The Dog Who Rescues Cats: True Story of Ginny
  • Unfinished Business: What the Dead Can Teach Us About Life
  • Wolves at Our Door: The Extraordinary Story of the Couple Who Lived with Wolves
  • Love Your Enemies: How to Break the Anger Habit & Be a Whole Lot Happier
  • Going Within: A Guide for Inner Transformation
  • Fragments of Isabella: A Memoir of Auschwitz
  • Bingo Barge Murder (A Shay O'Hanlon Caper, #1)
  • There's More to Life Than This: Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight About the Other Side from the Long Island Medium
  • A Message of Hope from the Angels
601937
Concetta Bertoldi is a full-time medium with a two-year waiting list who is regularly consulted by members of Britain’s royal family, American celebrities, politicians, and others. She is the author of Do Dead People See You Shower?, Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs? and Inside The Other Side:Soul Contracts, Life Lessons, and How Dead People Help Us, Between Here and Heaven." She lives in New Jersey ...more
More about Concetta Bertoldi...

“A coincidence is nothing more than God remaining anonymous.” 9 likes