Start by marking “Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?” as Want to Read:
Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?

Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  133 ratings  ·  17 reviews

Highly unorthodox questions and answers about life after life from America's most delightful medium

Concetta Bertoldi has been communicating with the "Other Side" since childhood. In her previous book, the bestselling "Do Dead People Watch You Shower?," she addressed questions about the afterlife that ranged from the poignant to the provocative. Now she returns with "Do Dea

Published April 14th 2009 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published April 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?

Stacey
Love love love Concetta! Her books have a beautiful message and this one is just as fun as the first (this time with a discussion about our beloved pets waiting for us on the Other Side). She's a bright light and a positive spirit - and I'm so thankful for her perspective.
Donna
Aug 16, 2010 Donna rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Those who enjoy "psychics"--who have met Concetta
Recommended to Donna by: Tara K.
Kira vizcaino
not as good as the other one she wrote "do dead people watch you shower"... but still an easy & quick worthy read if you're interested in the after life.
Sue
This book was written by a clairvoyant who is answering questions that she is often asked about "the other side"and the dead people who visit her and her clients. I was disappointed. I thought some of the stories were very interesting but her answers to some of the questions asked were not stories of what happened to her clients but were her opinion. Not that her opinion is wrong, the author certainly is the closest thing we have to an expert on what happens to us after we die but her opinion is ...more
Tiffany
May 20, 2009 Tiffany rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone interested in life after death/psychic mediums
Again, same format as the first book, and this book isn't exactly a sequel....it can be read independently from the other book without any problems. I bought this book at her live event that I went to and she signed it for me. After awhile, it seems that all of the questions have the same answer...but nonetheless, this is a topic I am very interested in and I did enjoy the book.
Ilana Waters
Every bit as good as the first book, told with the author's signature sass. Although I don't agree with everything Bertoldi says, it's easy to pick this volume up to read with her others, or just enjoy independently.
Marguerite
I generally enjoy this type of book for bedtime reading; nothing too heavy, maybe some light humor. This book isn't bad -- it's just silly, without any humorous relief.
Ellen C
Much better than i thought it would be. It gets a little repetitive but the book is formatted to be a skimmer. It's a nice light take on the afterlife. I enjoyed it.
Nancy
All your most pressing practical questions answered from one who claims to be able to speak with your loved ones who have passed over.
Joan Parker
Read her first book, then this one, now ready for the next! Enjoy her simple writing, answering many curiosity questions.
Nicole Engard
Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs?: Questions You'd Ask a Medium If You Had the Chance by Concetta Bertoldi (no date)
Cynthia
This book was surprisingly wonderful - really recommend.
Kimmie
Really profound.....I'm really glad I read this.
Gail Snyder
Enjoyed this just as much as the first
Sheila
Enjoyed reading this one.
Jenn
Oh the humanity.
Dana McWrennykins
Dana McWrennykins marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Valorie Hakola
Valorie Hakola marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
LeTarus Watt
LeTarus Watt marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Mary A. Buten
Mary A. Buten marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Amelia Fitzgerald
Amelia Fitzgerald marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Jessica Greenleaf
Jessica Greenleaf marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Owen and Mzee: The Language of Friendship
  • Unfinished Business: What the Dead Can Teach Us About Life
  • Unbelievable: Investigations into Ghosts, Poltergeists, Telepathy, and Other Unseen Phenomena from the Duke Parapsychology Laboratory
  • There's More to Life Than This: Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight About the Other Side from the Long Island Medium
  • Flight of the Dragonfly
  • Wolves at Our Door: The Extraordinary Story of the Couple Who Lived with Wolves
  • The Octopus and the Orangutan: New Tales of Animal Intrigue, Intelligence, and Ingenuity
  • The Lord Is My Shepherd: Healing Wisdom of the Twenty-third Psalm
  • Fragments of Isabella: A Memoir of Auschwitz
  • It's All In The Playing
  • The Dog Who Rescues Cats: True Story of Ginny
  • Bingo Barge Murder (A Shay O'Hanlon Caper, #1)
  • The Pursuit of Happiness: 21 Spiritual Rules to Success
  • The Other Side of the Mountain
  • Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born
  • Saved by the Light: The True Story of a Man Who Died Twice and the Profound Revelations He Received
  • When Ghosts Speak: Understanding the World of Earthbound Spirits
  • The Situation and the Story: The Art of Personal Narrative
601937
Concetta Bertoldi is a full-time medium with a two-year waiting list who is regularly consulted by members of Britain’s royal family, American celebrities, politicians, and others. She is the author of Do Dead People See You Shower?, Do Dead People Walk Their Dogs? and Inside The Other Side:Soul Contracts, Life Lessons, and How Dead People Help Us, Between Here and Heaven." She lives in New Jersey ...more
More about Concetta Bertoldi...
Do Dead People Watch You Shower?: And Other Questions You've Been All but Dying to Ask a Medium Inside the Other Side: Soul Contracts, Life Lessons, and How Dead People Help Us, Between Here and Heaven Como se vive depois de morrer Sehen Tote wirklich alles?: Auskünfte über das Leben im Jenseits (German Edition) Os mortos levam o cachorro para passear?

“A coincidence is nothing more than God remaining anonymous.” 7 likes