Start by marking “Doubt, Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
Doubt, Vol. 4

Doubt, Vol. 4 (Doubt #4)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  320 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Yuu, Mitsuki, Rei, Hajime, Eiji, and Haruka have enter the game called 'Rabbit Doubt', which all of the players are 'rabbits' in a group, and among them is randomly chosen to be a 'wolf' in the group of rabbits. Each round, the wolf killed a rabbit, and each round, the rabbit group tries to figure out which of the rabbits is actually a wolf in disguise & kill it. If th ...more
Published April 2010 by Level Comics (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Doubt, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doubt, Vol. 4

Kagura Chan
"L’intrigue de ce manga c’est un jeu par téléphone faisant fureur au Japon. L’objectif est de trouver rapidement le « tueur » avant que celui-ci ne nous trouve. Mais que se passe-t-il quand ce loisir téléphonique devient la réalité ? Transportés dans un bâtiment, les protagonistes de l’histoire sont les lapins et l’un d’eux est un loup. C’est un prédateur, une personne dont le but avoué est de les détruire un à un. Tout le monde est suspecté d’être le loup"
Doubt repose sur une bonne intrigue, sa
James Dunphy
I reviewed the first volume of Doubt with initial thoughts and expectations for the series. I ended up skipping reviewing volumes 2 and 3 in favor of reviewing the whole series once I completed the fourth and final volume.
What started off as an strong, character driven psychological thriller winded up boiling down to waiting for the established elements of the genre to show their face. As the volumes progressed the story boiled down to red herring after red herring. One of two smokescreens in a
Jessica
ISBN: 9784757525634
Pages: 257
Series: Doubt (#4)
Genres: Mystery, Shounen, Psychological

There's a game going around Japan called 'Rabbit Doubt'. The premise of the game is that all of the players are rabbits in a colony, and one amongst them is randomly chosen to be a wolf that infiltrated the group of rabbits. Every round, the wolf kills off a rabbit, and every round, the group tries to figure out which of th
Chelsea
This final book did answer all my questions as to what was going on and why the killer was doing what they were doing (no matter how crazy it actually was). However, I did not really like how it ended. I know that this is a personal opinion more than how it was written. I felt that it was shown well, but I would have liked a 'happier' ending.
Joyzi
Nov 23, 2011 Joyzi rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of manga
Recommended to Joyzi by: mangaepub
The ending was pretty cheesy and some parts are predictable. But there are parts I have not guessed. And I like the fact that the (view spoiler).
Michelle. D.
So, this is review is for the overall series.

I finished reading the entire series on January 16, 2011.

So... The series is about a few teenagers who get stuck in an abandoned hospital and must play a game called Rabbit Doubt, or Bunny Doubt or something. I think it's the first one. Int he game, there is a wolf and the rest of the players are rabbits. The wolf will keep killing people one by one till there is no one left but the wolf. So the players have to figure out ho the wolf is and kill him o
Stephanie
Novia
Yoshiki Tonogai can make me glued and thrilled to read what’ll happen next to this group. He can also force my brain to try finding out who is the wolf. It was an engaging story. I am glad that my guess on the wolf was half right half wrong, Tonogai made a good twist at the end…a very good twist if I may add.

However, there are some parts that don’t fit together. I keep trying to find if I have misread it somehow. But I couldn’t find any missing information no matter how many times I read it. I’m
Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business
I like the story but the ending was a little predictable.
Some of the actions and motivations of the characters didn't make a lot of sense.
The plot lost its scary vibes in this volume.
Cheyenne
It wasn't really scary or creepy but that is just my opinion. The concept is very interesting I have to say. A video game phenomenon of finding a killer wolf disguised rabbit suddenly turning real is something that's hard not to peek at. It's a who-dun-it type story that's done well.
Laika
Okay, so the big twist was at the end, as expected. Still not a fan, the narration was just too all over the place to be enjoyable.
Winterhummel
Ziemlich überraschendes Ende. Sehr cool.
Mayday
Chibineko
Overall, this was a fairly good series. The mystery and suspense are both well done for the most part and there's enough here to keep just about any reader intrigued.

The only downfall is that this felt a little overly extended and I kind of think that this would've been better served as a three volume series rather than four.
HaveYouSeenThisGirL Denny
This is a good read tho it kinda reminds me of Saw, I knew from the start who the wolf was, it was the same in saw 1, tho he wasn't jigsaw, the twist was similar to it. I liked the idea of the rabbit doubt game, I'll definitely read Judge. Thumbs up!
Titis Wardhana
wew, what a twist. pas kita uda yakin pembunuhnya yang ini, eh ternyata more surprises...
Mii
This book was a great read!
Andre
Andre added it
Dec 18, 2014
Arthur
Arthur marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Denis
Denis added it
Dec 14, 2014
  • Future Diary, Volume 3
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 10 (Deadman Wonderland, #10)
  • Berserk, Vol. 17
  • GOTH, Volume 1
  • Battle Royale, Vol. 13 (Battle Royale, #13)
Doubt, Vol. 1 Doubt, Vol. 2 Doubt, Vol. 3 Judge, Tome 1 : Judge 02