Start by marking “Miracles” as Want to Read:
Miracles

Miracles

Stuart makes the point that creating miracles in our lives is no more complicated than understanding the metaphysics of the Universal Law, which states that within human beings there lies an immense power . . . and this power is impartial and unemotional. And because that law is indestructible and therefore infinite, we know that the power used by miracle-makers in the pas ...more
Published January 1st 2008 by Hay House, Inc. (first published January 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miracles

Marc Smolinski
May 21, 2013 Marc Smolinski rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great little book!
Sandra
Jan 10, 2017 Sandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great little book on how to get what you want. If you like your information straight forward and to the point this is the book for you.

I listened to the audio book read by the author. It has some additional material that is not in the book, but expands on the topics of the book.

What I liked: He gets right to it, no waffling on. I loved listening to it read by the author as he has a fantastic voice. The additional material was a real bonus too. It is so short and simple, but gives you
John Cardelli
Feb 09, 2017 John Cardelli rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I went on a Stuart Wilde reading binge for an entire month.. He is hilarious and the key principals that he speaks are phenomenal. You can get the Audio book online which I found easier to absorb.
Pamela Fernandes
Jan 12, 2017 Pamela Fernandes rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I started reading this book and liked the simple manner of the book. But then out of the blue, the author exclaims, "There is no God." And that's when I decided to put it down. So its a DNF from me, something that I rarely do. There are better books that work and are written in conjuntion with a higher power. Its hard to imagine the absolute perfection of the universe and the human body without a central power governing it all.
Abby
Jan 10, 2009 Abby rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, yoga
I debated about whether to mark this one "non-fiction" or not. Some of what Wilde says is really out there, but the moments when he can reign in his verbosity and speak in concrete terms, he actually makes a modicum of sense. Of course, it's nothing that hasn't already been said by Louise Hay in You Can Heal Your Life or by Deepak Chopra in The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success. Both books do a more thorough reading of spiritual principles than Miracles and have more real-life applications.

It look
Ghufran Oth
Nov 15, 2015 Ghufran Oth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had read lots of books that talk about law of attraction, but this one is totally different, deeper and simpler at the same time the thing that make me consider it as special.
Although I do not agree with the auther's view of God, I can admit that it's still very close to the way I've often thought and believed...

Huge amazing content to a little book!
Sep 13, 2008 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone wanting more fulfillment in life
Recommended to Jennifer by: Nancy Love
Simple, concise read on how we manifest what we believe, think and feel. More about the Universal Law and how to make it work for you. I didn't read some of the more popular books on this subject because I like these things made simple. This is perfect for that.
Kristiina
Jun 17, 2015 Kristiina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everybody
Really good easy simple book explaining how to use the law of attraction. If you don't get it the first time. Read it more and more until these ideas come to you and you can begin using them. Everything is described in steps so it is easy to follow.
Raine
Jun 16, 2012 Raine rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The message of this short book in a nut shell:

- Write down your goals
- Be conscious of your goals
- Think positive

For some reason the message was covered with New Age Spiritualism crap.

So if you read this book, expect to encounter concepts such as "Living Spirit", "God-Force" etc.
Jennifer LeBlanc
3.7 out of 5 stars
Some things in this book make sense but some things are a little too "out there" for me to fall behind.
Anna
May 30, 2009 Anna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A short little book about bringing miracles into our lives in a very easy, practical way. Readable in a little over an hour. Well worth the time in life lessons to be learned!
Dayla
Jan 30, 2013 Dayla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help
I heard this book for the first time on cassette tape in my car perhaps in the 1980s. I played it for years off an on for the past 15 years. I love this little bit of wisdom.
Yvette Bowlin
Aug 24, 2016 Yvette Bowlin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirit
Short book, quick read. Not a bad book, but doesn't delve much into anything and what was touched on felt shallow and unlike anything I've read from Wilde before. Wasn't a complete waste of time. ;)
Theresa
Theresa rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2016
Dianne
Dianne rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2012
Fernando
Fernando rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2010
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2014
Umech Patel
Umech Patel rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2012
Alix Smith
Alix Smith rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Destiny
Destiny rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2012
Angie Cameron
Angie Cameron rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
Leela
Leela rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2016
Vania Perez
Vania Perez rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2014
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2012
Melissa Goncalves
Melissa Goncalves rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2015
Bess
Bess rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2013
Peter Rogers
Peter Rogers rated it really liked it
May 27, 2009
Denny Reader
Denny Reader rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2014
Mary-Ellen
Mary-Ellen rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2013
Athiban Vasanth
Athiban Vasanth rated it it was ok
Jul 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Call: Discovering Why You Are Here
  • Apples of Gold
  • God Wants You to Be Rich: How and Why Everyone Can Enjoy Material and Spiritual Wealth in Our Abundant World
  • Angel Tarot Cards
  • Journey to the Heart: Daily Meditations on the Path to Freeing Your Soul
  • The Man Who Loved Seagulls: Essential Life Lessons from the World's Greatest Wisdom Traditions
  • Blessings
  • The Daughters of Joy: An Adventure of the Heart
  • I Hope You Dance [With I Hope You Dance CD]
  • Pooh's Little Instruction Book
  • The Magical Approach: Seth Speaks About the Art of Creative Living
  • Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centers (Soul Life, #1)
  • A 6th Bowl of Chicken Soup for the Soul
  • Creating True Peace: Ending Violence in Yourself, Your Family, Your Community, and the World
  • Real Magic: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life
  • God Has a Dream: A Vision of Hope for Our Time
  • Medicine Woman
  • What's Your Future Worth?: Using Present Value to Make Better Decisions
Wilde was born in Farnham, England. He was educated at St. George’s College, Weybridge, Surrey. After his schooling he joined the English Stage Company in Sloane Square, London. A year later he opened a jeans business in Carnaby Street London, at the height of the Swinging Sixties where he enjoyed considerable commercial success.

He studied alternative religions and Taoist philosophy for five years
More about Stuart Wilde...