Start by marking “When Your Baby Cries” as Want to Read:
When Your Baby Cries

When Your Baby Cries

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  1 review
Offering practical ideas and gentle reassurances for new parents, this guide to looking after baby shows hundreds of effective ways to soothe and care for even the most fractious baby.
Unknown Binding, 152 pages
Published June 17th 2005 by Not Avail (first published July 5th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about When Your Baby Cries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Your Baby Cries

Jenny Aird
Great book, I took it out of the library as an afterthought (I went in to collect two Gina Ford books!) when baby was around 7 months and I was desperately looking for something to help me settle him at night. I thought I was looking to get my baby into a 'routine' - what I found was simply reassurance and a very timely reminder of the natural parenting style that I started on! I'd lost a lot of confidence, this restored it.

Despite the title if you're looking for a rulebook or a system you won'
Meagan
Meagan marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Hanny
Hanny added it
Jan 01, 2013
Three in a Bed: The Benefits of Sleeping with Your Baby Three in a Bed: The Benefits of Sharing Your Bed With Your Baby Baby Wisdom: The World's Best Kept Secrets For The First Year Of Parenting Letting Go as Children Grow: From Early Intimacy to Full Independence - A Parent's Guide With Child: Wisdom And Traditions For Pregnancy, Birth, And Motherhood