Start by marking “I Love You, Baby, from Head to Toe![ I LOVE YOU, BABY, FROM HEAD TO TOE! ] by Pandell, Karen (Author ) on Dec-14-2010 Hardcover” as Want to Read:

Now in a padded board book edition! Revel in the virtues of babyhood with this super-sweet readaloud for the littlest of listeners.

Oh, baby! This unabashed ode to babies celebrates everything from their button noses to their tiny toes. Soft, pastel images by bestselling author-illustrator Jane Cowen-Fletcher showcase an array of earthly cherubs just waiting to be loved.
Board book, 16 pages
Published December 14th 2010 by Candlewick Press (first published January 5th 2004)

Be the first to ask a question about I Love You, Baby, from Head to Toe![ I LOVE YOU, BABY, FROM HEAD TO TOE! ] by Pandell, Karen (Author ) on Dec-14-2010 Hardcover

Tyler Jones
Sep 15, 2015 Tyler Jones rated it it was amazing
Shelves: baby-books
This book checks off a whole lot of boxes when it comes to what you want in book for twelve to twenty month olds. A padded, sturdy board book, you can let the little one play with it - the first step in understanding how books "work". It is all about love - creating an a very positive association between books and affection. It has lots of illustrations of babies - and babies love nothing more than pictures of other babies. It names the body parts - helping the child through this important early ...more
Kate Hastings
Oct 31, 2010 Kate Hastings rated it it was amazing
Shelves: babies
Babies. Beautiful illustrations in soft pencil drawings. Multicultural images of mothers and babies.
Thia
May 13, 2011 Thia added it
Shelves: baby
body parts
Molly
May 08, 2015 Molly rated it liked it
A lovely board book about body parts that babies and parents will love and share.
Cheyenne
Jul 17, 2014 Cheyenne rated it liked it
Cute book to read to your baby.
Brandie Davis
Brandie Davis rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2016
John
John rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2011
Craig Patterson
Craig Patterson rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2014
Jeani
Jeani rated it it was ok
May 01, 2017
Kelli
Kelli rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Dionne Nobles
Dionne Nobles rated it it was ok
Apr 01, 2014
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2013
Dana
Dana rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2011
Pamela Hubbard
Pamela Hubbard rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2015
Ghislaine
Ghislaine rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2013
Sydney Byrne
Sydney Byrne rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2015
Trevor Prentice
Trevor Prentice rated it did not like it
Feb 22, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was ok
Mar 01, 2012
Jennifer Jackson
Jennifer Jackson rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2012
Im
Im rated it it was ok
Apr 18, 2016
Kathy E.
Kathy E. rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2017
Liz Furman
Liz Furman rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2015
Juliette
Juliette rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2012
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2012
Kimi
Kimi added it
May 09, 2013
Carrie Towns
Carrie Towns marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Stacia Eggleston
Stacia Eggleston marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2017
Denise
Denise added it
Jan 23, 2017
KAREN PANDELL is the author of the first book about this elusive dachshund, WHERE'S STRETCH?, as well as I LOVE YOU BABY, FROM HEAD TO TOE! and SAINT FRANCIS SINGS TO BROTHER SUN. She has also written several other books for children, including I LOVE YOU, SUN/I LOVE YOU, MOON, illustrated by Tomie dePaola.
More about Karen Pandell...