Start by marking “I Love You, Baby, from Head to Toe!” as Want to Read:
I Love You, Baby, from Head to Toe!

I Love You, Baby, from Head to Toe!

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Now in a padded board book edition! Revel in the virtues of babyhood with this super-sweet readaloud for the littlest of listeners.

Oh, baby! This unabashed ode to babies celebrates everything from their button noses to their tiny toes. Soft, pastel images by bestselling author-illustrator Jane Cowen-Fletcher showcase an array of earthly cherubs just waiting to be loved.
Board Book, 16 pages
Published December 14th 2010 by Candlewick Press (first published January 5th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about I Love You, Baby, from Head to Toe!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love You, Baby, from Head to Toe!

Molly
A lovely board book about body parts that babies and parents will love and share.
Cheyenne
Cute book to read to your baby.
Kate Hastings
Babies. Beautiful illustrations in soft pencil drawings. Multicultural images of mothers and babies.
Thia
Jan 31, 2013
Apryl
Apryl added it
Jul 26, 2011
KAREN PANDELL is the author of the first book about this elusive dachshund, WHERE'S STRETCH?, as well as I LOVE YOU BABY, FROM HEAD TO TOE! and SAINT FRANCIS SINGS TO BROTHER SUN. She has also written several other books for children, including I LOVE YOU, SUN/I LOVE YOU, MOON, illustrated by Tomie dePaola.
More about Karen Pandell...
I Love You, Sun, I Love You, Moon Animal Action ABC Learning from the Dalai Lama: Secrets from the Wheel of Time Where's Stretch: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Stretch) Saint Francis Sings to Brother Sun: A Celebration of His Kinship with Nature