Start by marking “Ratchet (Deviations, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Ratchet (Deviations, #2.5)

Ratchet (Deviations #2.5)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  274 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Taking place in the midst of the Deviations series, Ratchet shows Tobias and Noah at their best: playing games, having fun, and loving each other. What is a Dom to do with a sub who actually works with such handy tools as handcuffs? While the answer may seem predictable, Tobias and Noah know how to make any such scene their very own, and Tobias finds that police training i ...more
Published October 3rd 2009 by Torquere Press (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Ratchet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ratchet

Submission by Chris OwenDomination by Chris OwenRough Canvas by Joey W. HillDiscipline by Chris OwenBondage by Chris Owen
Best Gay BDSM
226th out of 680 books — 993 voters
Hot Head by Damon SuedePromises by Marie SextonZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleCrossing Borders by Z.A. MaxfieldFaith & Fidelity by Tere Michaels
Gay Uniforms
95th out of 285 books — 130 voters

More lists with this book...

Indie Reviews
Dec 04, 2010 Indie Reviews rated it really liked it
Ratchet by Chris Owen and Jodi Payne is a nine-page Torquere Sip that was originally published as a short story in the Torquere anthology Toy Box: Handcuffs edited by M. Rode's. It provides a moment in time in the world of Tobias and Noah of the highly popular Deviations series.

The Deviations series was my introduction to m/m BDSM and I absolutely fell in love with the story and all of its characters. In Deviations, the talented writing of Owen and Payne plunge us deep into a world where BDSM is

James Cox
Jul 17, 2015 James Cox rated it liked it
Short but sexy.
LauraZu
Mar 28, 2014 LauraZu rated it it was amazing
Shortie about Tobias and Noah doing what they do best, being kinky, playing band loving each other.

Warning: HOT COP LOVE may cause heart failure and shortness of breath.

Shirley Frances
Jan 03, 2012 Shirley Frances rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-read, mm-series, 2012
It was nice to look into Tobias and Noah again. They're one of my favorite couples. This takes place before Phantom, so I enjoyed it even more. I never did approve of the addition to the relationship.
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
Just a chapter really where Tobias & Noah scene with Noah in uniform.
Em
Oct 06, 2012 Em rated it really liked it
A great little catch up with Noah and Tobias. Short and sweet.
Faith
Dec 12, 2015 Faith rated it liked it
A scene.... Short and sweet :O :D
Rikanin
May 08, 2014 Rikanin rated it it was amazing
yay! No Phantom in this one!
Melissa
May 19, 2016 Melissa rated it liked it
Short but good.
Wendy Ann
I could read about Noah and Tobias all day long! The Deviations series is one of my favorites of all time as is this couple. In this short, Tobias surprised Noah by showing up unexpectedly at Noah’s apartment (before Noah arrived) and then got into a little kinky play with Noah’s, uhh, equipment. Very nice!
Matthew
Oct 15, 2012 Matthew rated it really liked it
Interesting mix between a sexually intense, very short scene and a fair amount of character development in the interactions between the two men and their professions.

Mr. Owen seems to do a remarkably good job giving you a lot of information and understanding of his characters in very few words.
Shaz
Jan 03, 2014 Shaz rated it it was amazing
We get to spend an evening again with Tobias and Noah, just having some fun in their own unique way. This is a great little snippet and loads of fun to read (and let's not forget...quite hot and sexy, as usual)
Julesmarie
Jun 27, 2012 Julesmarie rated it liked it
Cute. Sexy. Short. I read this directly after book 2, so this was the first scene I read with them after Noah got his collar. I thought mentioning it like they did was a nice touch. Love these two!
Tara
Aug 26, 2010 Tara rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, read-in-2010, m-m
There's really not much to say. This is a quick story aout Tobias and Noah that could easily have been a scene from the book. Short, sexy, there are handcuffs involved..
Kym
Sep 20, 2015 Kym rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, bondage, tpe, domination
If you want a quickie that is hotter than hell, this is what you want!

No words necessary! It took a few minutes to get through and left me in awe!!!
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Feb 01, 2012 JustJen "Miss Conduct" rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, ebook, bdsm-d-s
This was a nice addition to the series. It was fun to see these guys in action again, and the handcuffs were a nice touch.
Jen
Jul 18, 2011 Jen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
This is classic Deviations at it's best. Noah and Tobias being themselves and letting the situation just roll.
S.J.D. Peterson
Aug 27, 2010 S.J.D. Peterson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-bdsm
Actually read this as a short story in Toy Box: Handcuffs. I love anything with Noah and Tobias.
Dee Wy
Feb 23, 2012 Dee Wy rated it really liked it
A very hot little short where Noah is surprised by Tobias when he arrives home from work.
Katy Beth Mckee
Feb 17, 2012 Katy Beth Mckee rated it liked it
Shelves: series-books, erotic, bdsm, m-m
Quick read. It was fun to peak into an afternoon of fun with Tobias and Noah.
Izzah Zulaikha
Jul 07, 2013 Izzah Zulaikha rated it it was amazing
Now this short story was just hot and steamy ><
A really nice read!
Dominique
May 30, 2016 Dominique rated it it was amazing
Hot sex and handcuffs.....what more can you ask for??
Jane
Apr 25, 2013 Jane rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, m-m, erotica
nice interplay
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Joanne Collins
Joanne Collins is currently reading it
Jul 09, 2016
Sarah Mohammed
Sarah Mohammed rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Kassey
Kassey added it
Jun 10, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Natalie Ryabenko
Natalie Ryabenko marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Jodi
Jodi rated it liked it
May 22, 2016
  • Christmas Angel
  • Handcuffs and Leather (Rawlings Men #1)
  • The Complete Dr. Fell Volume I: Lost
  • Master Of Obsidian (Master Chronicles, #1)
  • Angel and the Assassin (Angel and the Assassin, #1)
  • A Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #1)
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top, #1)
  • Personal Demons (Gods and Chaos, #3)
I live and write in eastern Canada. I went to a bunch of schools, learned a lot of things, and now make stuff up because not to do so is unthinkable. I'm fond of fountain pens, Levenger's Circa system, and Steampunk fashions.
I'm inspired by the day to day minutia of life, and find beauty in the way words go together. I like texture and richness of experience. I'm not shy. I'm happy, I'm learning,
More about Chris Owen...

Deviations (5 books)
  • Submission (Deviations, #1)
  • Domination (Deviations, #2)
  • Discipline (Deviations, #3)
  • Bondage (Deviations, #4)
  • Safe Words (Deviations, #5)