Start by marking “Ratchet (Deviations, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Ratchet (Deviations, #2.5)

Ratchet (Deviations #2.5)

Taking place in the midst of the Deviations series, Ratchet shows Tobias and Noah at their best: playing games, having fun, and loving each other. What is a Dom to do with a sub who actually works with such handy tools as handcuffs? While the answer may seem predictable, Tobias and Noah know how to make any such scene their very own, and Tobias finds that police training i ...more
Published October 3rd 2009 by Torquere Press (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Ratchet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ratchet

Submission by Chris OwenDomination by Chris OwenRough Canvas by Joey W. HillDiscipline by Chris OwenBondage by Chris Owen
Best Gay BDSM
749 books — 1,050 voters
Hot Head by Damon SuedePromises by Marie SextonZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleCrossing Borders by Z.A. MaxfieldFaith & Fidelity by Tere Michaels
Gay Uniforms
310 books — 138 voters

More lists with this book...

A Girl Has No Name
3 stars for this smexy little glimpse in Noah’s and Tobias’ relationship!

Set in the middle of the Deviations series, this short story features Noah and Tobias in what they are definitely best – sexy role plays! Noah being a cop and coming home from work is just the perfect beginning. I would really enjoy some more of these intense little scenes!
LauraZu
Nov 14, 2013 LauraZu rated it it was amazing
Shortie about Tobias and Noah doing what they do best, being kinky, playing band loving each other.

Warning: HOT COP LOVE may cause heart failure and shortness of breath.

Indie Reviews
Dec 04, 2010 Indie Reviews rated it really liked it
Ratchet by Chris Owen and Jodi Payne is a nine-page Torquere Sip that was originally published as a short story in the Torquere anthology Toy Box: Handcuffs edited by M. Rode's. It provides a moment in time in the world of Tobias and Noah of the highly popular Deviations series.

The Deviations series was my introduction to m/m BDSM and I absolutely fell in love with the story and all of its characters. In Deviations, the talented writing of Owen and Payne plunge us deep into a world where BDSM is

Shirley Frances
Nov 29, 2011 Shirley Frances rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-read, mm-series, 2012
It was nice to look into Tobias and Noah again. They're one of my favorite couples. This takes place before Phantom, so I enjoyed it even more. I never did approve of the addition to the relationship.
James Cox
Jul 16, 2015 James Cox rated it liked it
Short but sexy.
Em
Sep 03, 2012 Em rated it really liked it
A great little catch up with Noah and Tobias. Short and sweet.
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
Just a chapter really where Tobias & Noah scene with Noah in uniform.
 ♥ Rainy Day Reader ♥
Jun 19, 2017 ♥ Rainy Day Reader ♥ rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm
This short was really short. It was pretty much just a sex scene nothing else.
Wendy Ann
I could read about Noah and Tobias all day long! The Deviations series is one of my favorites of all time as is this couple. In this short, Tobias surprised Noah by showing up unexpectedly at Noah’s apartment (before Noah arrived) and then got into a little kinky play with Noah’s, uhh, equipment. Very nice!
Matthew
Oct 15, 2012 Matthew rated it really liked it
Interesting mix between a sexually intense, very short scene and a fair amount of character development in the interactions between the two men and their professions.

Mr. Owen seems to do a remarkably good job giving you a lot of information and understanding of his characters in very few words.
Shaz
Dec 05, 2011 Shaz rated it it was amazing
We get to spend an evening again with Tobias and Noah, just having some fun in their own unique way. This is a great little snippet and loads of fun to read (and let's not forget...quite hot and sexy, as usual)
Tara
Jul 28, 2010 Tara rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, read-in-2010, m-m
There's really not much to say. This is a quick story aout Tobias and Noah that could easily have been a scene from the book. Short, sexy, there are handcuffs involved..
Jen
Apr 29, 2010 Jen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
This is classic Deviations at it's best. Noah and Tobias being themselves and letting the situation just roll.
Rikanin
May 08, 2014 Rikanin rated it it was amazing
yay! No Phantom in this one!
Faith
Dec 12, 2015 Faith rated it liked it
A scene.... Short and sweet :O :D
Julesmarie
Jun 27, 2012 Julesmarie rated it liked it
Cute. Sexy. Short. I read this directly after book 2, so this was the first scene I read with them after Noah got his collar. I thought mentioning it like they did was a nice touch. Love these two!
Jane
Apr 21, 2013 Jane rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, m-m, erotica
nice interplay
Katy Beth Mckee
Dec 26, 2011 Katy Beth Mckee rated it liked it
Shelves: series-books, erotic, bdsm, m-m
Quick read. It was fun to peak into an afternoon of fun with Tobias and Noah.
Dominique
Jun 30, 2013 Dominique rated it it was amazing
Hot sex and handcuffs.....what more can you ask for??
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Dec 02, 2011 JustJen "Miss Conduct" rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, ebook, bdsm-d-s
This was a nice addition to the series. It was fun to see these guys in action again, and the handcuffs were a nice touch.
S.J.D. Peterson
Aug 24, 2010 S.J.D. Peterson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-bdsm
Actually read this as a short story in Toy Box: Handcuffs. I love anything with Noah and Tobias.
Kym
Sep 20, 2015 Kym rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, bondage, tpe, domination
If you want a quickie that is hotter than hell, this is what you want!

No words necessary! It took a few minutes to get through and left me in awe!!!
Melissa
May 19, 2016 Melissa rated it liked it
Short but good.
ciara
ciara rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2013
Rikki
Rikki rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
Anitecelli
Anitecelli rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2015
Robert
Robert rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Logan
Logan rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2011
Areader
Areader rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Christmas Angel
  • Handcuffs and Leather (Rawlings Men #1)
  • The Complete Dr. Fell Volume I: Lost
  • Master Of Obsidian (Master Chronicles, #1)
  • Angel and the Assassin (Angel and the Assassin, #1)
  • A Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #1)
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top, #1)
  • Personal Demons (Gods and Chaos, #3)
I live and write in eastern Canada. I went to a bunch of schools, learned a lot of things, and now make stuff up because not to do so is unthinkable. I'm fond of fountain pens, Levenger's Circa system, and Steampunk fashions.
I'm inspired by the day to day minutia of life, and find beauty in the way words go together. I like texture and richness of experience. I'm not shy. I'm happy, I'm learning,
More about Chris Owen...

Deviations (5 books)
  • Submission (Deviations, #1)
  • Domination (Deviations, #2)
  • Discipline (Deviations, #3)
  • Bondage (Deviations, #4)
  • Safe Words (Deviations, #5)