Start by marking “Ratchet (Deviations, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Ratchet (Deviations, #2.5)

Ratchet (Deviations #2.5)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  249 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Taking place in the midst of the Deviations series, Ratchet shows Tobias and Noah at their best: playing games, having fun, and loving each other. What is a Dom to do with a sub who actually works with such handy tools as handcuffs? While the answer may seem predictable, Tobias and Noah know how to make any such scene their very own, and Tobias finds that police training i ...more
Published October 3rd 2009 by Torquere Press (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Ratchet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ratchet

Submission by Chris OwenDomination by Chris OwenDiscipline by Chris OwenRough Canvas by Joey W. HillBondage by Chris Owen
Best Gay BDSM
217th out of 628 books — 943 voters
Hot Head by Damon SuedePromises by Marie SextonZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleCrossing Borders by Z.A. MaxfieldFaith & Fidelity by Tere Michaels
Gay Uniforms
89th out of 244 books — 119 voters

More lists with this book...

Indie Reviews
Ratchet by Chris Owen and Jodi Payne is a nine-page Torquere Sip that was originally published as a short story in the Torquere anthology Toy Box: Handcuffs edited by M. Rode's. It provides a moment in time in the world of Tobias and Noah of the highly popular Deviations series.

The Deviations series was my introduction to m/m BDSM and I absolutely fell in love with the story and all of its characters. In Deviations, the talented writing of Owen and Payne plunge us deep into a world where BDSM is

James Cox
Short but sexy.
Shortie about Tobias and Noah doing what they do best, being kinky, playing band loving each other.

Warning: HOT COP LOVE may cause heart failure and shortness of breath.

Shirley Frances
It was nice to look into Tobias and Noah again. They're one of my favorite couples. This takes place before Phantom, so I enjoyed it even more. I never did approve of the addition to the relationship.
A great little catch up with Noah and Tobias. Short and sweet.
If you want a quickie that is hotter than hell, this is what you want!

No words necessary! It took a few minutes to get through and left me in awe!!!
yay! No Phantom in this one!
Wendy Ann
I could read about Noah and Tobias all day long! The Deviations series is one of my favorites of all time as is this couple. In this short, Tobias surprised Noah by showing up unexpectedly at Noah’s apartment (before Noah arrived) and then got into a little kinky play with Noah’s, uhh, equipment. Very nice!
Interesting mix between a sexually intense, very short scene and a fair amount of character development in the interactions between the two men and their professions.

Mr. Owen seems to do a remarkably good job giving you a lot of information and understanding of his characters in very few words.
We get to spend an evening again with Tobias and Noah, just having some fun in their own unique way. This is a great little snippet and loads of fun to read (and let's not forget...quite hot and sexy, as usual)
Cute. Sexy. Short. I read this directly after book 2, so this was the first scene I read with them after Noah got his collar. I thought mentioning it like they did was a nice touch. Love these two!
There's really not much to say. This is a quick story aout Tobias and Noah that could easily have been a scene from the book. Short, sexy, there are handcuffs involved..
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
This was a nice addition to the series. It was fun to see these guys in action again, and the handcuffs were a nice touch.
Jul 18, 2011 Jen rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
This is classic Deviations at it's best. Noah and Tobias being themselves and letting the situation just roll.
S.J.D. Peterson
Actually read this as a short story in Toy Box: Handcuffs. I love anything with Noah and Tobias.
Dee Wy
A very hot little short where Noah is surprised by Tobias when he arrives home from work.
Katy Beth Mckee
Quick read. It was fun to peak into an afternoon of fun with Tobias and Noah.
Izzah Sanox
Now this short story was just hot and steamy ><
A really nice read!
Hot sex and handcuffs.....what more can you ask for??
nice interplay
Séphora Mabandela
Séphora Mabandela marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Jodi marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Jaclyn Citro
Jaclyn Citro marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Dylan Elliot
Dylan Elliot marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2015
Mother marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Idontgiveastucky marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Dee marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
  • Handcuffs and Spreader Bars (Rawlings Men #5)
  • Close to Me (Blue Ruin, #2)
  • A Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #1)
  • Sins of the Father (Angel and the Assassin, #3)
  • Snared (Hammer, #4)
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top #1)
I live and write in eastern Canada. I went to a bunch of schools, learned a lot of things, and now make stuff up because not to do so is unthinkable. I'm fond of fountain pens, Levenger's Circa system, and Steampunk fashions. Lately I've been watching a lot of Discovery channel. I've seen every episode of CSI Las Vegas and New York, but I'm not terribly keen on CSI Miami. It might be due to weathe ...more
More about Chris Owen...

Deviations (5 books)
  • Submission (Deviations, #1)
  • Domination (Deviations, #2)
  • Discipline (Deviations, #3)
  • Bondage (Deviations, #4)
  • Safe Words (Deviations, #5)