Start by marking “The Kouros Marriage Revenge” as Want to Read:
The Kouros Marriage Revenge

The Kouros Marriage Revenge (Greek Tycoons #55)

Love had nothing to do with it; Kallie had married Alex to save her family's business. He'd have great pleasure taking revenge--for the mistake that had destroyed their youth--when he took her as his arranged bride
Published November 1st 2008 by Harlequin Presents (first published September 7th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Kouros Marriage Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kouros Marriage Revenge

Alex is The Romance Fox

I needed an escape into romance land,
 photo images_zpsemx567aw.jpg

I wanted lots of HEAs,…yes….
 photo tumblr_mdn1oaftla1ry182to1_500_zpseibgakry.gif

I wanted gorgeous heroes and fabulous heroines …and who does that better than….
 photo mills20n20boon_zpsq1zh5pf1.jpg

So - I am on a Mills & Boon rereading marathon!!!
The Kouros Marriage Revenge by Abby Green has all of those things.

Greek shipping billionaire Alexandros Kouros and Kallie Demarchis had been friends until the night that he believed she had betrayed him, causing his world to implode.

Seven years later they meet unexpectedly in Paris. He has neve
Preeti ♥︎ (Romance She Reads)
Idk something was off here.
The usual revenge drama with an enforced moc. Of course he only wanted revenge sex and the marriage was only for some will business. Very timely and convenient! *eyeroll*

The h was too emotionally labile and kept going off the rails too often. Not my idea of a good angst. I prefer them to either lash out some or remain stoic in the face of excessive ass-hattery.

The H was as cold and unrelenting as the tundra. I don’t like all the sex in the book to happen when the mcs/
StMargarets
KatieV
This revenge HP didn't really do it for me. Honestly, it just wasn't crazy enough. For one thing, the hero actually had reason for being angry with the heroine. She was innocent, of course, but there was some damning evidence against her. And she, out of loyalty to her shrewish cousin, didn't tell him the full truth. That kind of took away that self-righteous sense of pleasure I get when the H finds out how wrooooong he was.

I like/want a revenge novel to be full of wtf'ery. For whatever bizarre
Marilyn
Nov 14, 2008 Marilyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Kouros Marriage Revenge will have you sitting on the edge of your seat with a box of tissues burning the midnight oil. You absolutely will not want to put this book down until you have finished this powerful and moving journey in forgiveness and love.

It’s seven years later and Alexandros Kurous and Kallie Demarchis run into each other at a party in Paris. At first, he does not recognize Kallie but is definitely attracted to her in ways no other woman has touched him. When he realizes who she
sbf20112011
Oct 11, 2011 sbf20112011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Abby Green really has a formula going, but it's a formula I happen to like -- H thinks h has done something awful, but wants her and decides to "get revenge" and have her. But H can't help feeling tenderly toward h, and also something happens to h that makes H take care of her at some point. Then all is disclosed and there's a HEA. Regardless of the formula, I like the emotion and angst, and how you can see that the H can't help but care for the h, even when he thinks badly of her.
Kaycee ❤️

It's been a while since the last time I've read a book from Ms. Abby Green and as usual I enjoyed it despite it's overly used plot!
Caro
Leona
May 13, 2012 Leona rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
I thought this was well done. Some of the plot did not seem plausible, and at times I think the heroine was a bit too much of a pushover...but all in all a fun read by Abby Green.

Joy
Jul 11, 2010 Joy rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't like any part of this story at all. At first it looked promising, but as per the title it's all about revenge. The redemption wasn't enough, Kallie has this misplaced loyalty and Alexandros took a long time before figuring everything out.

I thought somewhere along the way they would get to some kind of real truce, yes sometimes, but everything is frigid between them. Kallie's always wary of him, the author emphasized her discomfort around him and even when they're starting to feel comfor
Paula Legate
Alexandro's grandfather stated in his will that Alexandro had to marry within six months to receive his share of Kouros Shipping. It also stated if Alexandro did not marry, the share would be giving to the competition.
7 years ago, Kallie was 17, and had a crush on Alexando. She drank for the very first time, and kissed him. he was engaged to get married, and that very kiss broke apart his engagement. He has carried around resentment towards Kallie for the past 7 years. That resentment turned in
KC
I was so bored! This was my first time reading this author's writing which does not bode well for the future. The prose and story execution lacked excitement. Neither protagonists were that compelling either: Kallie appeared weak, and Alex was an unexciting hero. They also talked a lot about what had happened in the past or what would happen in the future. The more telling-than-showing type of dialogue. Yawn. Alex's repeated threats became comical. Sadly, even the sex scenes lacked excitement. T ...more
❤Sana❤
Nov 24, 2015 ❤Sana❤ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mills-boon
A very romantic story. I enjoyed the reading
boogenhagen
Gold digging H's are sooo not my thing.
Carmen
Like to read Abby Green but not a great fan of her emotionally stunted hero in this one.
TashNz
Oct 19, 2014 TashNz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When shipping magnate Alexandros Kouros needs a convenient wife he has workaholic Kallie Demarchis in his sights and he refuses to take No for an answer.

Seven years ago Kallie was the sole reason he lost a very important merger and although he's buried the fury he felt at the time when she betrayed him as only a close family friend can betray him he's completely floored when he spots her across the room. She is absolutely stunning and Alexandros has no doubt he will enjoy the marriage in the tra
Melanie Malkoun
Jul 30, 2015 Melanie Malkoun rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
O My Gosh ..... Absolutely loved this book. Read it an hour and a half. Could not put it down. The hero was AWESOME !!!!!!! The heroine was so very very sweet. They made such a beautiful couple.

Alex and Kallie have known each other forever.... Kallie accidentally ruins his engagement and business merger when she is just 17 years of age. She has always had a crush on Alex, and her cousin urges her to let Alex know of her feelings for him. Unbeknown to Kallie, her cousin has a hidden agenda. Alex
Karen
Dec 14, 2014 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: have-got

When Greek shipping magnate Alexandros Kouros wed Kallie Demarchis, media photos showed them madly in love. But behind the happy scenes lay a different story….Love had nothing to do with it; Kallie had married Alex to save her family's business. He'd have great pleasure taking revenge—for the mistake that had destroyed their youth— when he took her as his arranged bride!

Book Last Read: 2014-03-24 00:43:43
Percentage Read: 100%

Amy
Jan 01, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second chances

Good easy Harlequin read that keeps your interest in what happens next. After being forced when she was 17 to confess her feeling for her much older but good friend, than rejected and destroying not only their friendship, but his newly announce engagement to someone else.. The 2 run into each other 7 years later.. They are both different people.. And he is still angry when his plot for revenge sets in.. Nothing will be the same..
Elle Markov
Aug 12, 2013 Elle Markov rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're gut tells you not to confess to a crush listen to it, sometimes your BFF can be a backstabbing bitch
Although I loved that through getting to reek now each other they realized there was still love there
Shree bhakta`
Sep 23, 2008 Shree bhakta` rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally a really trashy, fun novel.
Hannah
Feb 18, 2015 Hannah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I totally enjoyed this book!! It's a nice book to spend the time!
Mayra
Oct 19, 2014 Mayra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.
Ker
Jan 17, 2013 Ker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sencillamente... ¡Lo amé!
Jenny
May 08, 2013 Jenny rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Thought it was boring and flat!
Ruka
Feb 02, 2016 Ruka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finished this in 1 sitting.. Another good story from AG.
Glad that the h isn't the usual doormat.
Always love HP stories to have the epilogue... and love the HEA.
Karina Díaz
Bastante entretenido... con una trama un poco estándar de griegos.. aún así, la temática estuvo entretenida, buenos diálogos. :)
Mónica
El típico Harlequin.
Roseromance
Roseromance rated it it was ok
Oct 15, 2011
Janice
Janice rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2014
  • Marriage Meltdown
  • The Frenchman's Marriage Demand (Mistress To a Millionaire)
  • A Deal at the Altar (Marriage By Command #2)
  • Wife by Contract, Mistress by Demand
  • Bedded And Wedded For Revenge (Modern Romance)
  • The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge
  • The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride (The Ramirez Brides #2)
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)
  • The Prince's Waitress Wife (International Billionaires, #1)
  • The Salvatore Marriage Deal
  • Runaway Wife
  • The Italian's Secret Baby
  • The Inherited Bride
Abby Green spent her teens reading Mills & Boon romances. She then spent many years working in the Film and TV industry as an Assistant Director. One day while standing outside an actor's trailer in the rain, she thought: "there has to be more than this". So she sent off a partial to Mills & Boon. After numerous rewrites, they accepted her first book and an author was born. She was nominat ...more
More about Abby Green...

Greek Tycoons (1 - 10 of 57 books)
  • Constantine's Revenge
  • Husband on Trust
  • Expectant Bride
  • The Cozakis Bride
  • The Tycoon's Bride
  • The Millionaire's Virgin
  • The Demetrios Virgin
  • Marriage at His Convenience | Cinta Terpendam
  • The Kyriakis Baby (Modern Romance)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Bride  (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents)