Little Miss Splendid

Little Miss Splendid (Little Miss Books #11)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  242 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Miss Splendid thinks herself a thoroughly superior creature and too good for any of the earth's common things.
Unknown Binding
Published December 4th 1993 by Egmont Books (UK) (first published January 1st 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss Splendid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss Splendid

Brandon
More like Little Miss Bitch.
Rachel
Bora
May 21, 2014 Bora added it
Shelves: reading-leaders
she was rude to others.
she thought she was the most splendid in the world.
Alannah Clarke
I absolutely loved these Mr Men and Little Miss books. I remember getting them from my granny every week. There was so much from these simple characters, I remember filling my little bookshelf with all these books making sure I had got them all in right order. I wish I still had these books but somehow most of them got lost with many house moves or my mum gave the rest away. If I ever have kids, I will make sure they get the chance to experience these wonderful, colourful books.
JG (The Introverted Reader)
I don't actually remember what this is about, but I do know that I called a girl I went to school with Little Miss Splendid with my family. We all still call her that 25 years later!
Christina/Sweetleaf
I absolutely LOVED these Little Miss/Mr. books when I was small, they are just adorable! I remember collecting the books and the figurines from the Arby's happy meals, what a deal :)
Beulah
I think I read every single one of these books as a youngster. They're pretty awesome. I live my life by the lessons learned in them. Mostly.
Lauren
Short and sweet... yes. But makes a life changing point about living in glass houses...

splendid plump things shouldn't throw stones!
Talya
Ah, it was so hard to like this little miss, I wish if she can learn some good manners, it wont't hurt, will it?
Jessica
I get the feeling Little Miss Splendid did not learn the errors of her snooty ways.
April Thompson
Little Miss Splendid and Naughty run a close race as to which I dislike more..
Polly
I was kind of hoping Miss Splendid would learn the error of her ways!
Emma
I give it 4 stars. My favorite part was..... I forget.
Gavin
The female Mr Uppity, sort of.
Kara
Kara added it
Sep 07, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Fay
Fay marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Angie
Angie added it
Jun 04, 2014
Javkhaa
Javkhaa marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Gabby (Serendipity)
  • The Mystery of the Monster Movie (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #8)
  • The Market Square Dog
  • The Best Mistake Ever! and Other Stories
  • The Beano Book 1985 (Annual)
  • Harold's Fairy Tale
  • Are You a Cow?
Charles Roger Hargreaves (9 May 1935 – 11 September 1988) was an English author and illustrator of children's books, notably the Mr. Men and Little Miss series, intended for very young readers. He is Britain's third best-selling author, having sold more than 100 million books.

Hargreaves was born in a private hospital at 201 Bath Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, England, to Alfred Reginald and Et...more
More about Roger Hargreaves...
Mr. Tickle (Mr. Men, #1) Little Miss Bossy Mr. Happy (Mr. Men, #3) Mr. Messy (Mr. Men, #8) Mr. Bump (Mr. Men, #6)