Start by marking “Future Diary, Volume 8 (Future Diary, #8)” as Want to Read:
Future Diary, Volume 8 (Future Diary, #8)

Future Diary, Volume 8 (Future Diary #8)

Yukiteru discovers the truth about the cause of his mother's death. Determined to bring justice, Yukiteru tracks down the one person responsible for his loss. And, while Yuki and Yuno hide and recuperate from these shocking losses, the Eleventh diary owner makes his move to seize Eighth's special server diary for his own purposes.
Published November 2nd 2010 by TokyoPop (first published May 26th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Future Diary, Volume 8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Future Diary, Volume 8

Nərmin
Wow! This volume made up for the previous ones. Character development for Yukki and great plot-twist!
(view spoiler) There was cool James Bond type scene for Yukki and Yuno. Also Akise, that clever boy, did some research and found out the real past of Yuno's. (view spoiler) That twist!
Fro
Miss Ryoko
Dec 16, 2011 Miss Ryoko rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
My reaction at the end of this volume: SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!??

Wow.... Yukiteru getting all badass? Pretty awesome...it's a shame its actually Yuno making him badass by giving him a script, but when I saw this panel, I about died from awesomeness!

Yukiteru and Yuno

I loved it! But then I was a little sad when I found out Yuno had scripted all of Yukiteru's badass-ness :-( Oh well, I'm still a little impressed.

But whoa, I can't wait to find out what's really up with Yuno!! I must read the 9th volume soon! Haha!
Geoff
Mar 08, 2011 Geoff rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-manga
Still loving the story. Yuno Gasai is just about the craziest character I have ever encountered in a story.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good volume.
Christina
Oct 20, 2014 Christina rated it really liked it
Determined to make his deadbeat father face up to his crime of killing Yukiteru's mother, Yukiteru follows all the clues his father had left behind and finally corners him. But when his father confesses his feelings of what he had done to the family, all seems to be just a little brighter, until Eighth leaves a gruesome surprise for First...
Then, Yukiteru and Yuno form a fake alliance with Eighth to bring down Eleventh, but in actuality it was only to kill Eighth before Eleventh could snatch her
Dec 30, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing
Shelves: type-manga
The revelation about Yuno in this volume has to be the most ridiculous thing that's happened in this series. And I didn't see it coming at all. I'm just not sure where things can go from here. I'm sure I'll be just as floored in the next volume.

This one is full of the usual craziness. Yuki is ready to avenge his mother, and I have to say it's nice to see Yuki with a backbone. He and Yuno really become a team. He knows he needs her to survive, but he's starting to do his share. The two of them ma
Iman Eyitayo
Feb 23, 2016 Iman Eyitayo added it
Shelves: manga
En gros, un manga à l'aspect psychologique si développé (si tordu aussi!) qu'on se demande qui est l'auteur dans la "vraie" vie, un battle royale qui mélange action, suspens et addictivité, une histoire d'amour qui sort des sentiers battus. Bref, un manga qui aurait mérité un point de plus si je n'avais pas été un peu perplexe devant les 2 derniers tomes, mais que je recommande tout de même pour son côté "décalé". Je ne l'oublierais pas de sitôt !

Gustavo
May 06, 2016 Gustavo rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Now Yuki is really trying to become god, the death of the seventh was so emotional I really like them and a secret is revealed what will Yuki do now? This was one of the most intersting volumes of the serie.
Miki
Feb 26, 2014 Miki rated it liked it
*Spoilers* He odiado la primera parte. A ver, tu padre mata a tu madre y en vez de no dirigirle la palabra hacéis planes para cuando salga de la cárcel, bien, lógica aplastante.
Y me ha encantado la segunda parte por el descubrimiento que se hace de Yuno.
Bia
Oct 28, 2015 Bia rated it it was amazing
This was probably my favourite volume so far, because hmm Yukiteru getting all badass (even though it was staged at times)??? Yes. More of that. Gotta love character development.
Michael Mellors
Michael Mellors rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2014
Kurtis Burkhardt
Kurtis Burkhardt rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Sotiris Galanos
Sotiris Galanos rated it did not like it
May 20, 2012
Hilary
Hilary rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2014
Aug Dinash
Aug Dinash rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2011
Phùng Trung Nghĩa
Phùng Trung Nghĩa rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Fernandi Tomatito
Fernandi Tomatito rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2013
Alexa Kohler
Alexa Kohler rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Ryan Cains
Ryan Cains rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2013
Mila Meyer
Mila Meyer rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
Romane
Romane rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2014
Ines Torrealba
Ines Torrealba rated it really liked it
May 30, 2014
Aidan Chapin
Aidan Chapin rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Theodora
Theodora rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Gaomee Xiong
Gaomee Xiong rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2014
Lia
Lia rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2012
Saba Shaikh
Saba Shaikh rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2013
Ash
Ash rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2015
Mery Ferre
Mery Ferre rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
  • Higurashi When They Cry: Cotton Drifting Arc, Vol. 1
  • Doubt, Vol. 4
  • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion - Knight: Official Comic Anthology - For Girls, Vol. 1
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Vol. 3 (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, #3)
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 5 (Deadman Wonderland, #5)
  • The Drifting Classroom, Vol. 4 (Drifting Classroom)

Future Diary (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Future Diary, Volume 1 (Future Diary, #1)
  • Future Diary, Volume 2 (Future Diary, #2)
  • Future Diary, Volume 3 (Future Diary, #3)
  • Future Diary, Volume 4 (Future Diary, #4)
  • Future Diary, Volume 5 (Future Diary, #5)
  • Future Diary, Volume 6 (Future Diary, #6)
  • Future Diary, Volume 7 (Future Diary, #7)
  • Future Diary, Volume 9 (Future Diary, #9)
  • Future Diary, Volume 10 (Future Diary, #10)
  • Future Diary, Volume 11