Start by marking “Bitch: A New Beginning (Bitch, #6)” as Want to Read:
Bitch: A New Beginning (Bitch, #6)

Bitch: A New Beginning (Bitch #6)

4.59  ·  Rating Details ·  1,349 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
Precious Cummings is back but this time her own daughter is causing mayhem. Aaliyah Mills Carter was born into street royalty. Her mother, Precious, hustled her way from a project chick to a hood legend. Then she has two fathers, Xavier Mills, who is a rap superstar turned industry mogul and Nico Carter who heads up a lucrative drug empire with his partner Genesis. Finally ...more
Published August 16th 2011 by A King Production (first published May 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Bitch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitch

Thugs and the Women Who Love Them by Wahida ClarkBitch by Deja KingThug Lovin' by Wahida ClarkBitch by Deja KingEvery Thug Needs a Lady by Wahida Clark
Rozalyn
52 books — 9 voters
Bid For Love by Savannah ChaseLovers Moan by Savannah ChasePleasure After The Pain by Savannah ChaseLast Night by Savannah ChaseTaste Of Passion by Savannah Chase
Savannah Chase
38 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Tazzyt2bossye
Sep 18, 2011 Tazzyt2bossye rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
'MAMA’S BABY…DADDY’S MAYBE…’
4****

Aaliyah Mills Carter is royalty in any visible eye. Her parental lineage was structured through the grit and grime, but through struggle…volatile, manipulative but street savvy has she been blessed to have been born with the very best of everything. Aaliyah’s mother is the renowned Precious Cummings, a woman that has risen from the pits of hell. Precious established that the word BITCH is a lifestyle…she has re-classified the negative word and epitomized it so th
Buck
Aug 08, 2012 Buck rated it liked it
This book is all over the place. It keeps taking me back and forth and really not making much sense.
Donisha Murdock
this book was boring as hell. very disapointed! it took waaaay to long to get my attention. i usually read a book within 2 or 3 days. it took me about 2 weeks to finish this!
Ashley
Sep 29, 2011 Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had to give this book 5 stars, it really held my interest. I had no idea of the twist that this book took, can't wait for the next installment BOSS BITCH!
sharon
Aug 18, 2011 sharon rated it did not like it
the worst one yet. impossible to even tell who is speaking, the editing is so poor.
Bianca
Nov 07, 2011 Bianca rated it it was ok
Ok...so I loved all of the other book in the series. I waited so patiently for this come out I even yelled at the guy at the local urban book store because he wouldn't answer the phone so I could reserve a copy ahead of time. I actually like ms. Kings' writing style it definitely will keep you turning the pages. Unfortunately this book seemed like it was rushed. As if the effort to put out something for the fans made her lose the idea of a real story. Now, I understand this was about Precious' d ...more
Lesa Divine)
Jul 19, 2011 Lesa Divine) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-it, i-own, kindle
Aaliyah and Amir are now all growing up. Aaliyah mom tries her best to keep Aaliyah from following her foot steps and Amir's dad tries his best, but they both are pulled into the world they parents tried to keep them from.

As this book starts off where part 5 left the readers and us wondering WHAT HAPPEN. Well you will have to read it to find out as secrets comes out about some characters as lust and love is revealed also.

Nice read can't wait for Boss Bitch to see what else Deja King has up her
Trina
Jul 29, 2011 Trina rated it liked it
The book was ok for the most part. There are little things that bother me about books and it was no different here. There was one part where a character was wearing jeans, but a few lines later its mentioned that she has on a short dress, with no mention of a day changing or later in the day, or anything like that. That was one of the most unrealistic "scenes." Like I said, its the little things. The book is definitely interesting and if you like loads of drama, then you'll enjoy this book becau ...more
Latoya
Sep 17, 2011 Latoya rated it it was amazing
Loved it loved loved it Deja King as done it again for me definitely. In this book Aaliyah precious's daughter is all grown up and is just as u can imagine definetly her mother's child. With 2 dads Nico and Xavier plus her grandfather Quinten you know Aaliyah don't want for nothing. But just like her mother she getting in some very sticky situations hopefully she'll be able to get out of this 1.... I personally think Maya all over this the bitch Lmao looking forward too Bitch 7 Deja
Asiamarri
Feb 24, 2012 Asiamarri rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Asiamarri by: Myself
I was arguing with the man at the book stand for this book... I'm actually glad I spent my last 15 on this book deja did it again....I got a lot of my friends in this series...... I cannot wait till the next one. Comes out ..... I wish u the best of luck déjà .... U literally have me out my seat ..... I told ur homegirl who helps u with the books ima sit @ ur doorstep Till the. Next comes out lol
Tammi Duffie
Feb 24, 2015 Tammi Duffie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love th I s book.

This was a very good book just like the others from the series. I just knew Justina was gone like and say that Aaliyall killed Sway and tried to kill her all because she felt betrayed by her best friend. I hope she gets a heart and tell the truth so her best friend doesn't rot in jail for something that she didn't do.
Sha
Sep 01, 2015 Sha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
this is an awesome read. I loved every bit of this story. it was major bad ass. my first apt I had no television so all I did was read. man I ran through the bitch series like a boy does sneakers playing basketball. I could not get enough and I was hooked. if I couldn't find her next one I would be going through withdrawls and I would be pissed like I lost my best friend.
jennifer martin
Jul 15, 2011 jennifer martin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started this book yesterday and as you can tell i have finished it already.. I love the attitude between mother and daughter in this book and wish the daughter would listen to her mother a little more. You guys already know i suck at reviews. But as usualy Deja knocked it out the box.. I can't wait for Boss Bitch to come out...
Marissa García
Sep 23, 2013 Marissa García rated it it was ok
Shelves: urban-fiction
It's bad, but you knew that going in. They spent more time on the hilariously tacky cover than on hiring a proofreader. But its escapisim, which is sometimes really nice.

I will say out of all the books in this series, this is the that gets closest to having some semblance of depth to the storyline.
Anna Johnson
Oct 29, 2015 Anna Johnson rated it it was amazing
It's sad how three best friends lives was turned upside down because of jealousy. I say that because Justina was jealous when she found out her boyfriend, Amir, was in love with Aaliyah. She decided to get revenge by being with Sway. I just hate how the book ended. I hotta get part 7!
Laura Perry
Jul 28, 2011 Laura Perry rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I don't wanna go into details because some people might not readed it yet. I wanted to continue to read when i got to the end. Cant wait until the next series .
Jan 22, 2015 Jennifer rated it really liked it
This was good but it was all over the place. I couldn't tell who was talking sometimes. But I'm moving onto the next one.
Maebelle Richardson
Oct 15, 2014 Maebelle Richardson rated it really liked it
This book took me a few days to finish the rest of the series was very good but this one was kinda slow to me
Kisha Ward
Aug 02, 2011 Kisha Ward rated it really liked it
Well, It started off kind of slow but once I realize the book was viewed from Aaliyah point of view and not Precious it got alot better. But on pens and needles waiting on Boss Bitch.
Diamond Jones
Nov 10, 2011 Diamond Jones rated it liked it
Shelves: urban
I enjoyed reading parts.1-5 of this series. This book was good, but seem to move slow. Once drama started hitting Aaliyah's life the book ended....
Amanda
Sep 15, 2011 Amanda rated it really liked it
the series just keeps getting better and at the end they keep you guessing. for the simple face that Aaliyah is turning out just like her mother is amazing.
Alysia
Jan 25, 2012 Alysia rated it it was amazing
It wasn't what I expected. It was a good read. It lets you know what happened with all the characters. It was at a face pace and all the kids are now 17 and 18. Cant wait to read boos bitch.
Shar Rowe
Oct 04, 2011 Shar Rowe rated it it was ok
i would like to say out of all the bitch series this was my least favourite. I could not wait to finish this book. Maybe it time FOR Deja King to put this series to sleep now.
Mp
Mp rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Lanitra
Lanitra rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Tiffanie
Dec 08, 2011 Tiffanie rated it it was amazing
Come on with the next book!
Miss Carter
Miss Carter rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2014
La'Nita
La'Nita rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
Shareece
Shareece rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2014
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2014
  • Superstar
  • Still Sheisty (Sheisty series, #2)
  • The Dopefiend (The Dopeman, #2)
  • The Dirty Divorce 2
  • Black Friday
  • Riding Dirty on I-95
  • California Connection
  • Shyt List 2: Loose Cannon
  • The Golden Hustla
  • Mina's Joint
  • I'm Still Wifey (Wifey Series, #2)
  • The Hood Life
  • Thicker Than Water 3
  • Back to the Hood (Flint, #5)
  • Grindin'

Bitch (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Bitch (Bitch, #1)
  • Bitch Reloaded (Bitch, #2)
  • The Bitch is Back (Bitch, #3)
  • Queen Bitch (Bitch, #4)
  • Last Bitch Standing (Bitch, #5)
  • Boss Bitch (Bitch, #7)
  • Bad Bitch Bitch Series
  • Still the Baddest Bitch
  • Bitch The Beginning Of The End (Bitch Series)
  • Bitch The Final Chapter (Bitch Series Book 11)