Start by marking “Halloween Bugs: A Trick or Treat Pop Up Book” as Want to Read:
Halloween Bugs: A Trick or Treat Pop Up Book

Halloween Bugs: A Trick or Treat Pop Up Book (Bugs)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Behind each spooky door lurks a different Halloween pop-up surprise....Trick-or-treating becomes spine-tingling fun with the ghostly, ghouly Bugs inside!
Novelty Book, 14 pages
Published September 1st 2003 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about Halloween Bugs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halloween Bugs

Betsy
One of my son's favorite books ever!

I've purchased almost every title in this series and have yet to be disappointed by any of them. My 8-year old son requests to read them again and again and again, and now that he's reading on his own - likes to read them to himself.

Now that he's older, he is also very careful not to tear the pop-ups, but I've got to admit that there are a few titles we've bought more than once. He probably got his first pop-up book at the age of two - and although the pop-ups...more
Holden Stremick
I just received this book as a gift from my Aunt Cheri and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The best part is the pumpkin page with smaller pumpkins behind each larger pumpkin. And the spider page is good. And the bug that looks like a fish and always bites my finger. I wish I could have more access to it but it always mysteriously disappears whenever I pull too hard on one of the doors...
Josiah
David A. Carter does some wacky things with the pop-up pieces in this book. Halloween Bugs isn't like most of the other pop-up books out there, and it's certainly worth a look, in my view.
Katrina Sutton
This is such a cute pop up book. All three of my kids loved it so much, the book is falling apart.
Meagan
Meagan marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Sandra Pfeifer
Sandra Pfeifer marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
TheRenegadeRainbow
TheRenegadeRainbow marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
MrsMaryLibrary
MrsMaryLibrary marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Suvi Ahonen
Suvi Ahonen marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
Megan
Megan added it
Nov 01, 2013
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Patsy
Patsy added it
Jun 27, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
600 Black Spots One Red Dot: A Pop-Up Book for Children of All Ages Love Bugs How Many Bugs in a Box?: A Pop Up Counting Book Easter Bugs