How to Change Your Sex: A Lighthearted Look at the Hardest Thing You'll Ever Do

How to Change Your Sex: A Lighthearted Look at the Hardest Thing You'll Ever Do

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Lannie Rose changed her sex and now she explains how you can too! How To Change Your Sex: A Lighthearted Look at the Hardest Thing You'll Ever Do is an amusing and practical guide to everything you need to know for your sex change, from how to tell if you are transsexual, through venturing out in public in your new gender presentation (including which restroom to use!), to...more
Published October 2nd 2004 by Lulu.com

To ask other readers questions about How to Change Your Sex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Change Your Sex

Justin
Just because the book's easy to read doesn't make it any less poignant. I give this a four and a half out of five stars. (Small typos [in my 3rd ed. copy] and slightly unclear language in two small places.) (Still really good book.)

As I said, it was an easy read, but that's a good thing about it. You don't want to be put to sleep with some heavy technical writing.

There were certainly many things I didn't know about the transgender/transsexual (and many other things mentioned in the book) lifest...more
Judd
Enjoyable read and informative. Might be a good starting point for those recently out to theirselves or curious. Light on the science and psychology that a lot of folks want on the subject, but this probably makes it a good first book. Easy to read and arranged topically to help those interested in specific topics.
Jin Yi
Jin Yi marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Elizabeth Alleman
Elizabeth Alleman marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
Isaiah
Isaiah marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2012
Hajime
Hajime marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2012
Kora
Kora added it
Oct 23, 2011
Bending The Bookshelf
Bending The Bookshelf marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2011
Radym
Radym marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2007
Lannie!: My Journey from Man to Woman Lannie! My Journey from Man to Woman Everything Nice