Start by marking “Where the Sun Sets” as Want to Read:
Read eBook* *Different edition

Where the Sun Sets

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  17 reviews
"Where the Sun Sets"

I welcome reviews ~ good or bad...all I ask is that they be honest...reading the book first always helps...a negative or positive review from someone who has not read the book is not fair to other readers (not pointing fingers...cough cough)

Best friends since childhood, two women are forced to define that friendship when one is critically injured while
Published April 6th 2010 by lulu

To ask other readers questions about Where the Sun Sets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where the Sun Sets

Torment by Lauren KateLinger by Maggie StiefvaterMockingjay by Suzanne CollinsIncarceron by Catherine FisherCrescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Best Book Covers of 2010
18th out of 173 books — 267 voters
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareTorment by Lauren KateHalo by Alexandra AdornettoCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickMockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Best Book Covers for 2010
176th out of 366 books — 3,177 voters

More lists with this book...

Ann Marie
Nov 15, 2009 Ann Marie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
If you enjoy feeling what you read then this is the book for you. Every emotion will erupt. Reads like a roller coaster. Slow safe beginning...the you hit that first hill and realize you can't get off. By the time you have fininshed you will rush back in line to ride again. Of course since I am the author I may be...well you know...but trust me...Great read
JoAnn
Sharon
Sue
I received this book, "Where The Sun Sets",through the goodreads giveaway.This is a awesome novel that you just can't put down,It is a brilliant novel-packed with such intricate detail and characters- one is simply drawn in. So original in plot and prose- 'Where the Sun Sets' by Ann Marie is a winner fromt start to finish!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to experience the saga.
Sandra
I loved this book.
I know a lot of people probably would not understand how friendships made in childhood can last a lifetime, but I do, and I really enjoyed the story.
I could feel the pain, of both of them, and I could see where the one felt like she had to protect her friend who had more material things but less idea of how the world worked.
Good Book, Ann Marie!
Lynn
I don't know whether to be mad at Ann Marie for writing such a great book or myself for staying up all night to read Where the Sun Sets. It was deliciously dark, emotional and totally had me riveted.
I never knew what would happen next or if the characters would make it out alive. The ending caught me by surprise..Good Job!! Great Read!
Carla
I do not think I would have read this had I not won it. I am glad that circumstances led me to it. It is a very visual and graphic book but I could not put it down. Good book that keeps you reading. Not my normal kind of read but enjoyable and eye opening nontheless.
Paddy O'callaghan

This book is beautiful. From the amazing piece of artwork cover that is the cover to the very last word. Two women are forced to learn exactly who they are.
Jknick
Thank you to the author for providing a free ebook version.
Ann Marie
Sep 27, 2010 Ann Marie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Reviews from authors website

Pat Whitaker - Sun, 26th April, 2009
Having read Ann Marie's story some time ago, I can heartily recommend it to anyone who enjoys a tense and compelling human drama. It deals convincingly with a subject that allows no easy solutions and deals with them in a competent and original manner.

Read it, you will not be disappointed.

Christine Kelly - Sun, 26th April, 2009
After reading Ann Marie's book, I can honestly tell you that there are parts that make you laugh and so
Brittany
I won this book for free from the Goodread's First Reads giveaway.

"Where the Sun Sets" was overall a good book. The whole book takes place in a 24 hour time period, with flashbacks on the main characters lives. I found a few parts of the novel a little hard to get into and the writing style was sometimes a little choppy. But despite those few things, it generally kept me very entertained; the last few chapters I could not put the book down. I did not enjoy Josephine's character at all and found
Debra
***Received from Goodreads first reads Giveaway

I really enjoyed this book. The story is about two women who have been friends since the age of Seven. Antoinia a poor girl who has been abused in every way imaginable and Josephine who is friendless are paired together by a caring nun at their school. Together they form a life long friendship. Things falll apart for both of them when shots ring out at Josephine's home and Antoinia is shot saving her friend. The story is told over the course of a 24
Anya
**I won this book through Goodreads First Reads.

This is not my typical genre, if I haven't won it I wouldn't even be giving it a second look if I ever saw it on the bookshelf.

The story revolves around two girls, their friendship and life.

There were parts that were shoddy like the medical records and police reports being given away freely which, if you just happen to stumble upon this book it gives you the idea that the author might be new to writing or that this was self-published.

Taiyewo
I found this book to be built up to be more than it was and was a bit let down. I found the writing style to be a bit juvenile and all over the place and the main character Josephine, made me want to pull my hair out! Either way, at least the ending resolved the entire book so, it wasn't too bad.
Rick F.
Rick
Founder
THE JAMES MASON COMMUNITY BOOK CLUB
Jeannine Kloss
Ann Marie's style reminded me of Jackie Collins. Not bad, but not great.
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
Downloaded from www.swashwords.com for free.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Urmi
Urmi marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Miriam Kathleen
Miriam Kathleen marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Maria ( ZITA )  Silva
Maria ( ZITA ) Silva marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Magdalena
Magdalena marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Sami Sayed
Sami Sayed marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
  • Feline Lovers
  • A Place to Rest My Heart
  • Untamed Journey
  • Death's Death
  • Healing Notes (Sweetwater Canyon, #2)
  • Letters To My Mother
  • Poisonous
  • Kanji-Kan (Puzzle Book 1)
Into the Unknown: The Lost Dutchman Mine Thunder Bird The Inward Journey for Truth Very Rough Treatment: Five Rough Sex Erotica Stories Older Men and Younger Women: Five Explicit Erotica Stories