College Weekend

College Weekend (Fear Street - German Series)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  1,136 ratings  ·  38 reviews
A Simon & Schuster eBook. Simon & Schuster has a great book for every reader.
Published June 30th 2008 by Simon Pulse (first published 1991)

Elizabeth
So I used to be obsessed with RL Stine, and I remember sitting in my mom's walk in closet at night reading his books and being terrified. I was probably about 9 then, but I remember thinking they were THE scariest things. Being reminded of them the other day, I decided to pick up a couple from the library. My library didn't have any Fear Streets, so I even went as far as to get an interlibrary loan because I wanted to read them so bad.

Ugh... yeah. They were much better back then. Of course that...more
Mia
You're boyfriend and cousin are missing, the guy you're hanging out with is kind of a stalker, and instead of going to the police you go to a carnival? Really?
Melanie
this is a great book i would recomend this book to ant one tht ilikes scary books. well actually i would recomend all the R.L. Stein books to anyone tht likes scary books!!!!!
Meilin Caceres
i think it was a good story cause it was interesting and fun trying to find out about whats going to happen next.
Ashleigh
Tina Rivers has a whole weekend with her boyfriend to look forward to. Too bad her mom’s making her younger cousin tag along. When Tina gets to the train station to be picked up by her boyfriend his roommate, Christopher, is there instead. He says Josh, Tina’s boyfriend, went on a last minute hike in the mountains. Josh never said anything about that to Tina. Then her cousin disappears, and Tina has no clue what is happening and keeps asking Christopher questions. Tina gets more answers than she...more
Shannon
Robin
Sharmili
Jun 02, 2009 Sharmili rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who love thriller books
"College Weekend" is a book full of mysteries.Tina was excited to meet her boyfriend,Josh at the train station.Holly,Tina's cousin also wanted to come along.When Tina and holly arrived at the train station,Josh was nowhere to be seen.Tina started to get worried.Josh did not even give her a call.Sooner or later,Josh's friend,Chris came and told Tina that Josh's car was stuck on the mountains.Tina was confused.But she went with Chris. in his car to the the place they will be staying.Soon many weir...more
Emily Wickeham
This book was very well-written in terms of the clues and plotline to how and why Tina's boyfriend is missing, but some of the book was pretty morbid, such as a previously murdered girl, and Tina finding her boyfriend's body with his skin melted off (yes, that part made me cry A LOT). So, this is not a light read.
Jinbin
Jun 08, 2008 Jinbin rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: advisory-books
Tina is going to visit her boyfriend, Josh, at his college with her cousin Holly. However, she did not see Josh when she arrived at the station, but Josh's roommate Chris was there. It happened that Josh's car is stuck in the mountains, but weird things start to happen. Holly is missing, and Tina start to sense something around here is wrong, with Chris.

I knew that Chris must be the "wrong" guy who is doing something weird when I was reading the book. There are hints that Chris know something is...more
Lilly Zheng
Tina Rivers has a whole weekend with her boyfriend to look forward to. Sadly, her mom makes her bring her younger cousin. While Tina is waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up, he doesn't show up instead his roommate Christopher does.When they get to the cabin Josh is no where in sight. When night falls her cousin disappears. Reading this book was so thrilling because Tina didn't know what was going on, neither did I. R.L Stine writes so well that you won't even know who is behind everything un...more
Christine
I thought that this book was okay. I noticed that the author drags on the dramatic feeling with a few ending scenes of "ooh, ahhs"
I couldn't really tell the message from this story. It's basically a novel that you can really try and picture. Since this book is made to be scary and eerie, the visual I see in my head, is sort of dark, I can't really picture a good visual since the author doesn't have good descriptions.
Sena
Since I'm in the process of moving, I was looking for a simple read that didn't require me to do a lot of thinking...this book did just the trick. It reminded me of why I loved R.L. Stine so much as a kid. He's always had a way of drawing the reader in and making you want to know what happens next. Great read that allowed for me to have a few hours of complete relaxation time. :-)
Drucilla
This entry in the Fear Street series does a great job of playing off of the feeling you get when you're in alien surroundings. The main character, Tina, is cut off from anything familiar and everyone has felt that at least once and the plot keeps you guessing as to who's involved with what's going on.
Amanda
This book has a weird ending.

I really liked this book. It had good plot twists, and a lot of the charecters died (which always make the books better right?) I think teens girls would like this book. I liked the twist ending on this book as with all R.L.Stine Fear Street books. This is a good book.
Geetika
Nov 08, 2009 Geetika rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: dipita das
Recommended to Geetika by: rachel my new bff
i read it from a friend . well there was a girl name bacher she dicied it for a battle of the books she maded to a compatioton ann said she like to be in it but one thing bacher said you have to read 50 books on the coolage weekend for one month now she lost 50 of the books will she find it......
Anthony
When I read this book, it really got my attention. And after we finished the book my english teacher said we dont know for sure if Judy actually died, or how josh died as well and how he got killed.
Mary
I thought that this book was okay. I noticed that there are many Oooohs and Ahhhs. this is one of another terrifying horror book about highschool teenagers. i love R.L STINE books ! =D
Nadia Sonia
LAME, funny how i didn't think that way in the 90's
Tia
I love Fearstreet books, but this wasn't the greatest. Not enough really happened in this book. And it ended kind of abruptly. It was also sad.
Jaime
I was a huge R.L. Stine fan in my early teens! I loved all the fear street books! They are what got me into reading again! :)
Annie
To me, this book is a waste of time. The ending was predictable almost right from the beginning and I read it when I was a teen.
Julia
Jun 16, 2011 Julia marked it as to-read
Can't wait to read this book this summer. My friend emma was telling me about this book sounds really good! =]
vampire (dipita) grul
it was so cool this girl she went to visit her boyfriend. but her boy friend never shows up.
an
gimana ya klo selalu merasa dimata"i?

takut sendiri kali, tlalu b'imajinasi
Ashley (angelashly)
I used to love these books as a teen. This one took me back to those years.
Meagan
haha. used 2 read these when i was younger. still kinda good books though.
Jessie
The Fear Street books are not all that scary. A light thrill ride.
Fakhira
ohh what can i say it was FANTASTIC!!!!
i enjoyed it aloooot!
Tara Calaby
Stine seems to specialised in utterly STUPID heroes and heroines.
  • Last Act
  • The Cheerleader (Point Horror, #18)
  • The Fever (Replica, #9)
  • Trick or Treat (Point Horror, #6)
  • The Invitation (Point Horror, #20)

R. L. Stine b...more
More about R.L. Stine...
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)