Start by marking “Dad's E-mail Order Bride” as Want to Read:
Dad's E-mail Order Bride

Dad's E-mail Order Bride

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  5 reviews

The greatest birthday present Rachel Morrison could give her dad, Graham, would be a life. Then she could have one, too. Because running a lodge in Port Protection, Alaska, is totally his dream, not hers. She wants to move back to New York--the most awesome city in the world for a teenage girl.
Well, she's about to make that happen.
Posing as her dad online, Rachel connect
Published April 1st 2010 by Harlequin Special Releases

To ask other readers questions about Dad's E-mail Order Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dad's E-mail Order Bride

Gail
This was my first Candy Halliday and I'm not sure how I acquired it, maybe from a FOL sale. I love books set in Alaska, I love mail-order bride stories, and I really enjoyed this story. I'm not sure if I'll hunt down the author's backlist as I already have so many books to read, but if I happen to come across one I'll definitely grab it. A delightful surprise read!
Amanda Chalifoux
This book is about a dad named Graham who lives in Port Protection, Alaska with his daughter Rachel Morrison and she is wants a mother and she wants her father to have a wife. So she gets his his own present for his birthday. She starts talking to this woman name Courtney Woods and pretends to be him and they share an online relationship, only Courtney doesn't know it isn't Graham that its his daughter pretending to be him.
Gusto Dave
As a writer, I keep my mind open to several genres. Romance is one in which I dabble. So, I read a lot of Harlequin. This was an exceptional title from the big H. Candy Halliday wrote the man’s point of view quite well. The problem that serves to keep them from getting together for a while is very believable. Yes, I enjoyed reading this. Not ashamed to admit it. LOL.

Gusto Dave
This book is a great change ur life story. It starts out with a very confusing meeting between Graham and Courtney. I really like it coming from the teenager point of view. I'v got to say I don't remember myself being that brattish but asking my mum I probably was. Lol. Fantastic romance story and great HEA.
Morgan
Cute premise, and reasonably well researched.
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Nonnie
Nonnie added it
Jul 26, 2014
Amanda D
Amanda D marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Ai3eer
Ai3eer marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Idunnu
Idunnu marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Gailie
Gailie added it
Jan 16, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Dinner First, Me Later? Your Bed or Mine? Dream Guy Mr. Destiny Are Men From Mars? / Venus, How Could You? (Harlequin Duets, #103)