Devin's Undoing

Devin's Undoing

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
AUTHOR NOTE: THIS BOOK WAS PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED WITH LIQUID SILVER BOOKS IN 2010 UNDER THE TITLE DRIVING MISS DEVIN.

What's the best form of revenge? After her husband of nineteen years leaves her for a woman half her age, Devin Malone is left with half his fortune, but also a huge chip on her shoulder. Determined to make him suffer, she goes after his best friend.

Yet after...more
Published October 14th 2011 by Ellora's Cave

Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Crystal
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Devin’s Undoing is a Quickie read about a cougar and a man younger than her.

Devin just wants to lash out because she is really hurting. I know if I found out that my husband of nineteen years that I gave everything up for, was screwing the woman that works for him. I would go crazy. I would do more than just screw with his best friend.

That’s why I love Sam. He is Devin’s driver and has alway...more
LynnMarie
Lena’s Review

Cole Braxton has worked for Mrs. Devin Malone for years. He knows her favorite color, favorite movie and how she moans. The problem is that he is just her driver and nothing else. Now that she is divorced from the scumbag, he has his chance. His whole life is all because of Devin for all the good work she has done. Her money is what is providing his little sister with a higher education. As her employee he must remain a professional relationship at all costs, yet seeing her break d...more
Crystal
Enjoyed watching Sam stand up to Devin when no one else would do it. He made her stand up for herself and quit feeling sorry for herself.
Lacey Wolfe
This is a book you can devour in one sitting. Loved Devin and the growth she had in this book. :)
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Kara
Kara added it
Feb 14, 2013
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2012
Heather in FL
Heather in FL marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2011
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2011
Stephanie Adkins is a romance author living in the deep south with her husband and their two children. She's been published with Ellora's Cave, Loose Id, Cobblestone Press, and Phaze Books.
More about Stephanie Adkins...
Seducing Reagan More Than Neighborly Fool Me Twice Resisting Kane Soul Seduction